PDA

View Full Version : Now Joe won't be a pervert all alone

Billys_gurl
Oct 25, 2009, 9:43 PM
I found this in an article I was reading and thought I would share it. Tell me who YOUR favorite Prince is NOW!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/39849010.html#cutid1

_Joe_
Oct 25, 2009, 9:46 PM
Shame that one emperor is not a llama there.

Billys_gurl
Oct 25, 2009, 9:48 PM
Tarzan got me. I have a thing for that hint of pubic hair showing and his was the only one.

littlerayofsunshine
Oct 25, 2009, 9:53 PM
John from Pocahontas, and a damn shame Kocoum wasn't in a loin cloth.. Loin cloths are so hot..

Hell the Indian in the cupboard guy looked so good in his loin cloth. ( I know, different genre)

Wow, thanks for those BG, they were HAWT!

cept for pan, pans sort of creepy

Georgie_Girl
Oct 25, 2009, 9:54 PM
Nice :)

Billys_gurl
Oct 25, 2009, 9:59 PM
cept for pan, pans sort of creepy

I agree complaetely. I don't know what bothered me more... the HUGE tinkerbell necklace or the studded bracelet. On anyone of the others the bracelet would have benn HAWT but not on pan. He was tooooo boyish.

FalconAngel
Oct 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
I hate Gaston and all that body hair. Yuck. And they got Chang's name wrong, but he's still sexy.

You should check out the art of Zimmerman. He does a ton of adult Disney characters, but just the ladies of Disney. If you thought Jessica Rabbit was drawn bad in the movie, you should see her in Zimmerman's artwork.

cand86
Oct 25, 2009, 10:03 PM
I agree complaetely. I don't know what bothered me more... the HUGE tinkerbell necklace or the studded bracelet. On anyone of the others the bracelet would have benn HAWT but not on pan. He was tooooo boyish.

Is it wrong that Peter Pan is my favorite? Cutest smile ever!

Aladdin is also lovely.

SaraSaurus
Oct 26, 2009, 12:20 AM
Does anyone else feel that Prince Edward is trying to compensate for something?

AshleyRose
Oct 26, 2009, 12:39 AM
I REALLY like Peter Pan for some reason. He looks tasty!!!

Long Duck Dong
Oct 26, 2009, 1:42 AM
will turner, yum......
phoebus looks like a man that knows what he wants and wants to do

john henry would interest me....but the dude from the green mile, huge, powerful but with a gentle, endearing nature..... drools.... a lot..... grabs a bucket

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 26, 2009, 9:23 PM
Whew! Dayum! lol.
Chit..now I gotta wipe off the keyboard...lol
Silly Cat

onewhocares
Oct 26, 2009, 10:36 PM
Perhaps I am showing my age....but these Princes are fine...but I guess I want to see the KINGS. I want an older, wise man who has life knowledge and can show THIS lady in waiting a wonderful time.

Belle

Donkey_burger
Oct 26, 2009, 10:38 PM
I actually liked Peter Pan, but more of a "Maybe we can be friends" kinda way.

I also liked Tarzan and Prince Edward, who were both yummy!

DB :bipride: