PDA

View Full Version : Friend in town Part II

Justin Chad Taylor
Oct 25, 2009, 6:39 PM
:bipride:My best friend is in town and my girlfriend knows that my friend and I have sex when he comes down and this time wants to try a three some. However, my gilfriend set up a rule that the only penis she wants inside her is mine. How do I break the news to my best friend because he was kind of was looking foward to having vaginal intercourse with her? I do respect her decsion. Should I say know to the threesome? Let me know what eveyone thinks?:three:

csrakate
Oct 25, 2009, 6:50 PM
Just tell him the truth...your girlfriend doesn't want another penis inside of her. If he is truly your best friend, then he will understand....she is your girlfriend and not the target of his vaginal intercourse dreams. As for the three of you doing something else in a threesome...I'd ask her first and foremost....find out her boundaries and respect them....and don't try to persuade her to do anything out of obligation to your friend...that wouldn't be fair.

grxclaus
Oct 25, 2009, 6:55 PM
Tell your friend no and respect your girlfriend for the fact that she only wants you inside of her. I'd consider spicing up your sex life with her and less with your friend. A girl that wants you and only you is definitely worth it.

eddy10
Oct 25, 2009, 6:57 PM
I agree with you csrakate, let your GF make the rules, and follow them to the letter.

FalconAngel
Oct 25, 2009, 7:25 PM
I agree with you csrakate, let your GF make the rules, and follow them to the letter.

Ditto here.

Based on what everyone else has said, it is pretty much unanimous.

Your girlfriend is very important, as is her feelings and wishes.
And while your friend is important, too, it does not mean that one is more important than the other.
Your friend will just have to understand that and if he is your friend, then he will understand.

onewhocares
Oct 25, 2009, 8:18 PM
Just tell him the truth...your girlfriend doesn't want another penis inside of her. If he is truly your best friend, then he will understand....she is your girlfriend and not the target of his vaginal intercourse dreams. As for the three of you doing something else in a threesome...I'd ask her first and foremost....find out her boundaries and respect them....and don't try to persuade her to do anything out of obligation to your friend...that wouldn't be fair.

WHAT SHE SAID!

Belle

darkeyes
Oct 25, 2009, 8:27 PM
:bipride:My best friend is in town and my girlfriend knows that my friend and I have sex when he comes down and this time wants to try a three some. However, my gilfriend set up a rule that the only penis she wants inside her is mine. How do I break the news to my best friend because he was kind of was looking foward to having vaginal intercourse with her? I do respect her decsion. Should I say know to the threesome? Let me know what eveyone thinks?:three:

Wy 'e lookin forward 2 sum vaginal sex wiv 'er? wot u been sayin 2 'im? That she wud b easy peasy an wud do owt u wonted 'er 2 do an wiv ne 1? If so she b betta off wivoutya.. an if not..sum m8 'e is expectin woteva from 'er jus cos she the gf of 'is best m8...the impression came from sumwer... at end of day she is 'er own person an its 'er who decides woteva the perameters will b.. 'er an no 1 else..an u..an ur m8..if yas respect 'er... shud accept that...

AshleyRose
Oct 26, 2009, 3:10 PM
Tell your friend no to vag sex with her. Ask her if she wants any part in it. If she says no you have to respect that. It's obvious she really cares about you and it's her you're in the relationship with. Not your guy friend. Whatever she says goes.

Hephaestion
Oct 26, 2009, 5:04 PM
With CSRAKate et al. all the way.

H.

tenni
Oct 26, 2009, 5:41 PM
"It's obvious she really cares about you and it's her you're in the relationship with. Not your guy friend. Whatever she says goes."

I agree that your girlfriend should decide how far that she wants to be involved in a sexual relationship with you and your best friend.

From what I have read though, you are in a sexual relationship with your best friend. You are in a sexual relationship with your girlfriend. I don't know which came first but I suspect the best friend may have come first (unless this is a new best friend?). I find the above quote comment strange under that circumstance. He is in a relationship with two people here. She wants to enter into the threesome and may be the initiator of such an idea. We don't know her reasons and I hope that the OP has not pressured her. Since men will tend to take what they can get sexually (sometimes), and traditionally women set the boundaries, I'm sure that your best friend will understand.

tenni
Oct 26, 2009, 5:44 PM
"Should I say know to the threesome?"

Oh, I've just picked up this sentence. The OP has reservations about doing this. If you don't trust your best friend to respect her limits maybe you should say no to a threesome?

Justin Chad Taylor
Oct 26, 2009, 8:13 PM
To clarify something in my thread is that I have known my best friend since high school and we have always had a sexual relationship. He got married five years ago and moved out of state and comes down to vist a couple times of year. I have been in love with him for a long time but he married and I understood his need but now he is divorced. I love my girlfriend Beveley now and I do not want to lose her so we talked it over and came up with a solution. She said that my friend and I could have a night together as long as we are safe and use condoms and never involve anyone else. I think that is a generous offer. Let me know what you all think?:bipride:

eddy10
Oct 26, 2009, 8:50 PM
This is getting way too complicated for me.

I really believe if you continue to pursue the relationship with the BF, your relationship with the GF will eventually go down the tubes.

jem_is_bi
Oct 26, 2009, 10:23 PM
I am (almost) in the exact opposite situation at the moment. I have a male partner that keeps me very happy. I have a long-term female friend (20 yrs a friend and more) that seems to be signaling that she wishes to be more than friendly with me. I care for both of them very much. But I am absolutely awful at multi-tasking, even easy stuff.
Sometimes, life is simple and sometimes not.
Sometimes, you just have to pay more attention to whats happening to avoid disaster.