PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy and Redneck rules and Cat logic :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 24, 2009, 7:39 PM
Cowboy and Redneck rules and Cat logic

for--
Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming,
Montana, Utah, Idaho, Mississippi, Louisiana, certain parts of California and the rest of the chivalrous states are as
follows:

1. Pull your pants up. You
look like an idiot. (And if’n I get close enuff, they’s goin’ to yer ankles)

2. Turn your cap right, your head aint crooked. (Are you a Politian’s kid or what?)

3. Let's get this straight: it's
called a 'gravel road.' I drive a pickup truck
because I want to. No matter how slow you drive
you're gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or
get out the hell out of the way. (hey, sounds perfectly reasonable ta me)

4. They are cattle. That's why they smell like cattle. (Smells like dinner to me)
They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't
like it? I-10 & I-40go east and west, I-17
& I-15 goes north and south. Pick one and go.

5. So you have a $60,000 car.
We're impressed. We have $250,000 Combines that are
driven only 3 weeks a year.

6. Every person in the Wild West and the Southern states waves. It's called
being friendly. Try to understand the concept. (Its not as scary as you think it is)

7. If that cell phone rings while a
bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves
are comin' in during a hunt, we WILL shoot it
outta your hand. You better hope you don't
have it up to your ear at the time.

8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. (You
really want sushi and caviar? It's available at the corner bait shop for like a buck Ninety-five)

9. The 'Opener' refers to the first day of deer season.
It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November. (And the op’ner is in my glove box in da truck)

10. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless of age. (And I’ll open the door for you men just ta look at yer butts)

11. No, there's no 'vegetarian special' on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the pounds of ham and turkey.

12. When we fill out a table, there are three
main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We
use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup!
Oh, yeah ... We don't care what you folks in
Cincinnati call that stuff you eat ... IT
AIN'T REAL CHILI!!

13. You bring 'Coke' into my house, it better be
brown, wet and served
over ice. You bring 'Mary Jane' into my house,
she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a
truck, and have long hair.

14. Moon pies are a delicacy, and are not to be confused with Cow Patties. (If you get it wrong, you’re going to be Mighty disappointed…trust me!)

15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit
the water hazards - it spooks the fish.

16. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That
thumpity-thump ain't music, anyway. We
don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see
your boxers! (Refer
back to #1!)

A true Westerner and Redneck Southerner will send this to at least 10 others and a few new friends that probably won't get it, but we're friendly so we share in hopes you can begin to understand what a real life is all
about!!!
(Ya’ll have a nice day, ya hear?” :} ^..^

tg Shannon
Oct 24, 2009, 8:47 PM
Cat, you da Bomb!!!!:bigrin:

still_shy
Oct 24, 2009, 8:57 PM
LOL I think most of this applies to the state of Indiana as well!!

Doggiestyle
Oct 24, 2009, 10:37 PM
Loots - o - laffs Cat, those were good ones, but seriously.

In the past I have had to really fight off the temptation to sneak up to somebody that is really "saggin" in public, and finish pullin em down to their ankles. Wouldin't that be funny? I prefer to be a quiet one and not be a bother to anybody, and I guess that is what stoppes me, but this is still a temptation that I find really hard to resist. I also wonder if the law could charge you with anything, for that? :tong:

I can remember a while back, I was at the "Home Depot" (or is that "homo depot"?) Oh well, anyway I was talkin to a friend that I saw there and we were talkin about? As this kid walked by that was saggin badly and wearing more metal on his face than I had in coins in my pocket. He also had a ring in his nose too. Just as he walked by I said to my friend "ya know, I could take these 2 fingers (my first finger & thumb) and lead that kid around like a little puppy dog" Now my voice is kinda loud and carries real good and that kid heard what I said. He turned around and said back to me "you just try it M***** - F***** " We both just laughed at him. Gave him one of those "Clint Eastwood smiles" :bigrin:

Oh well I just had to say that. Your friend, :doggie:

Oh and incidently Cat, I live at the home town where "Moon Pies" were invented, By Chattanooga Bakery, and still making them!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 24, 2009, 10:48 PM
There was a kid in the store the other day being a nasty little chit. He was lobbing grapes at people in the store. One bounced off my back and I turned and glared at him for a second, then the lil shit threw another one and got my adopted daughter. I walked over leaned down and said "How old are you, Boy?"
He got all wide eyed and said "Uhmmm 7?"
My daughter says "Wanna reach 8?"

He nodded vigoriously and I told him 'If you throw another grape at either one of us, you're going to hafta explain to yer mama how you got a grape shoved up yer nose..ya hear?"
My child (yes she is her Mother's daughter) spouted off "Well I was thinking Both nostrails, but one is good..."

Again he nodded vigerously. We walked off and I waited for it. No grapes this time, and no hysterical parent coming up to accost me.... We saw him in the check out line a bit later and was clutching a fresh package of grapes, and didnt say a word...lol
Mean Old Cat