PDA

View Full Version : Underwear Fetish

lolguy
Oct 24, 2009, 10:51 AM
Would love to hear from any of you guys that have underwear / panty fetishes....have seen some pretty sexy pictures in ads....tell me more!

mikey3000
Oct 24, 2009, 11:02 AM
I love guys in underwear. Idealy, a deaf DILF in his undies is my dream!!! LOL!

1bimmwis
Oct 24, 2009, 11:09 AM
I have to admit I wear them from time to time, and truly enjoy the erotic feeling they seem to provide

fredtyg
Oct 24, 2009, 1:28 PM
I'm guessing you're referring to guys wearing women's underwear? Yep. I don't know that I have too much of a fetish about wearing them myself, unless I thought it would turn on a male sex partner, but every now and then I get the urge. I do enjoy seeing other guys in girl's panties, though.

I do have a thing about Pride undies for men. Those are hard to find. I like the idea of wearing rainbow colored undies around town as a subtle way of feeling I'm "out". Found a web site that had numerous Pride undies for guys but they were low quality and expensive.

So, I looked elsewhere and the closest I could get to rainbow undies was a rainbow jock strap, but that's cool as I like jockstraps. Only problem is, after a few hours the straps kind of dig in to me.

As an aside, I know a fully homo guy that doesn't like seeing guys in girlie underwear at all. He was telling me of some guy he brought home and how he got kind of disgusted when the guy took off his pants and had girl's undies on. I told him I find that kind of hot, depending on the guy.

mikey3000
Oct 24, 2009, 6:17 PM
I should have clarified. I like guys in guys' underwear.

Doggiestyle
Oct 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
Why yes, been wearing panties most of my life, even to this day! Actually it, for me it's not just a fetish, it's a way of life.
Also check out the forum listed as "underwear check" originally posted by eods79 and you will find several pages of stories about guys that wear panties!!!

Just my :2cents: for now. Your friend, :doggie:

lolguy
Dec 2, 2009, 6:48 PM
The line between girl and guy underwear has diminished in some respects, with many undies for guys now in sheer, slinky fabrics and with the increasing number of websites with guys in all sorts of panties,from basic briefs difficult to separate from "mens" briefs to the all out lace, ruffle and otherwise frilly panties. For me...I have always had a tough time wearing "panties"...gosh knows why, but no problems wearing very sheer, very tiny "mens" undies as long as they have a pouch....but I DO love seeing men in sheer, sexy, skimpy undies male or female in orientation.

djones
Dec 2, 2009, 8:57 PM
I love seeing hot guys in hot underwear - men's underwear. I like my underwear to have some sex appeal as well !

The panty/lingerie thing on men doesn't really thrill me. I don't wear panties/women's undies either. Nothing against guys that are into women's underwear, just doesn't do it for me.

The only thing I want to find when I peel down a pair of panties, is a sweet slice of pie ! What I want to find in a pair of men's trunks - that's another story altogether !

jackbirdjay
Dec 3, 2009, 7:43 AM
Would love to hear from any of you guys that have underwear / panty fetishes....have seen some pretty sexy pictures in ads....tell me more!i love wearing them started at 14, moms, wore them on and off over the years. When I got my own place at 23, bought lots of panties and nylons and bra's. Started wearing them 24/7. Was always horny in them.

torpedoman
Dec 3, 2009, 9:17 AM
I like the feeling of sexy men's underware on me and when I see a guy in sexy underware it is a turn on. I ware see thru and lace panties for men with a pouch.
Lately I have wore panty hose. Having them on is a real turn on. No underware just the panty hose. Makes my legs feel cool, silky and sexy.

maleinpantyz
Dec 3, 2009, 10:22 AM
Take a look and see if i like Pantys :-) my wife likes em on me too!

roy m cox
Dec 4, 2009, 3:35 AM
heh i like guy's underwear in or out of their underwear :bigrin:

and the same for girls in or out of their underwear :bigrin:

and me i like wearing bikinis or thongs / no boxers or or old man type of underwear's "EWWW"

jamiehue
Dec 4, 2009, 10:02 AM
combat gear

lolguy
Dec 8, 2009, 11:39 PM
So....how many of you expand your fetish to the outdoors....wearing skimpy stuff outside or small suits to the pool or beach? When at home, I swim nude alone or with close friends...when entertaining, I usually wear briefs. At beaches (florida is still pretty conservative) I wear the thin split leg running shorts that I have cut the liner out of and either wear nothing or a very small, sheer gstring under....wearing speedos or thongs on west coast Florida beaches just doesn't happen too much'

lolguy
Dec 8, 2009, 11:41 PM
A tropical print, very narrow push-up pouch thong from Prevail Sport...makes you feel v e r y sexy:male:

coldplay2009
Dec 9, 2009, 11:40 AM
I love to wear women's undies. I love wearing g-strings and thongs. I love the feeling of them. They make me feel very hot and sexxxy. I like wearing and parading in front of my lover wearing them. Nothing makes him hotter:tong:

*pan*
Dec 9, 2009, 3:52 PM
my fetish would be only in the seeing of a person, seeing a sexy guy or gal in a skimpy pair a pantys that would enhance their sexualy being more revealing then with clothes on. but then to me clothes are just in the way when it all comes down to it, lol

lolguy
Dec 25, 2009, 1:06 AM
1) So, do you keep a crusty pair of your favorite undies / panties that you have jacked into on multiple occasions as a party starter?

2) Describe in detail not only the physical description of the kinkiest pair of underpants you have, but what nasty stuff you do when you adore them.

lolguy
Jan 1, 2010, 3:31 AM
I just got caught in a traffic jam and "leaked" a little bit now my jock is wet...does anyone find that erotic?

ready5858
Jan 1, 2010, 11:07 AM
Don't normally wear any and if I do they are womens "G" string, "T" back or maybe once in a while bikini's for the hook ups with another guy. I just don't find mens underwear sexy at all