PDA

View Full Version : What is better, real or virtual sex?

Spartik
Oct 23, 2009, 2:16 AM
I've spent some time in the chat bedroom recently and it's really great. I've had virtual sex with hot men and women all over the world in all ways without risk or expense or embarassment. So much easier to find an orgy there. And I get better conversation in the meantime. So what is better, the bedroom here or the real thing? :tong:

Long Duck Dong
Oct 23, 2009, 2:43 AM
depends on the circumstances....

would you choose virtual or real sex if both were offered ???

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 23, 2009, 2:46 AM
Good grief Son. The real thing is Always better than fantascy. I belong to the Swing Lifestyle and trust me..being in an actual, real life orgy is a thousand times better than just going thru the motions. You oughta try it in real life sometime..I think you'll be Vasty pleased. :}
Cat

FalconAngel
Oct 23, 2009, 2:57 AM
Real sex is infinitely better than virtual.

Virtual is no better than masterbation, which is also not nearly as good as real sex.

buck-rogers
Oct 23, 2009, 3:11 AM
I haven't tried cybersex but I know the real thing is better. I'm a boy who flies solo alot, and given the choice I'd always choose the real thing, no matter how good I've gotten at the alternative.

Nadir
Oct 27, 2009, 8:50 AM
I have made both of them, and believe me, I think that real sex is way better than virtual sex. I mean, that´s not to say that virtual sex is bad (I have done it in both chat rooms and Second Life), because it allows you to use your imagination, or in case that you have a webcam, to watch the other person as you enjoy without having to bother about taking precautions or so...but anyway I consider that watching the other person just in front of you breathing, gasping, moaning and sweating is way better than imagining it or seeing it through a screen.

darkeyes
Oct 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
At 1st site this seemed a daft question.. an is in a way..but not al2getha.. dus ratha depend on who yas wiv an jus how gud they r at pleasin ya!!!!:tong::bigrin:

Donkey_burger
Oct 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
It would depend, I think, on the person you're with.

DB :bipride:

mbigtim
Oct 27, 2009, 12:53 PM
You know, it really has to be determined on a case by case basis. I have been with people who were so excited with us doing it that it would have been better just having either cyber or fantasy. I'm talking about the woman who just plops herself on the bed and spreads her legs, or the guy who walks into the room and just tells you to get on your knees so he can stick it in your mouth. They have no real feelings about the act so it just gives you an empty feeling, whereas if you fantasize it you can imagine it in any way that gives you pleasure too. :tong:

eddy10
Oct 27, 2009, 1:04 PM
In my mind this question is like ... do you like reading about life, or do like living life?

Reading is good at times. But, mostly, ya gotta go for the gusto.

Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride.

Falke
Oct 27, 2009, 8:12 PM
Real.

lv69cpl69
Oct 27, 2009, 9:16 PM
REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodartist
Oct 28, 2009, 1:38 PM
Let's see, Would I rather fantsize about a lovely woman sitting on my face and having a wonderfully sexy man suck me off; or experience it? Gee, :tongue: the answer to me is obvious. Call me, grab me, hold me, life is ALWAYS better than my dreams.:wiggle2::bounce:

Mmonty
Oct 28, 2009, 8:32 PM
Of course real is better. If it weren't it wouldn't be worth fantasizing about !

handlebar
Oct 31, 2009, 12:07 AM
Real for sure!!!

MarieDelta
Oct 31, 2009, 2:03 PM
real! Cyber is good foreplay though:tong: and a safe way to explore fantasies

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 31, 2009, 4:35 PM
*Note to self* When I get my phone, give Marie and obscene phone call..." lol
Muah Honey
Bad Cat

runningnaked
Oct 31, 2009, 4:42 PM
you kidding me?

skin to skin, body to body, pure ummm real :rolleyes:

but there's nothing wrong with using your imagination the way you choose!

have fun;)

roy m cox
Nov 1, 2009, 3:27 AM
well i like both me and my boyfriend do it in rl and second life its so fun to

me in my bunny avatar and my boy friend is a mouse just a couple pic's for every one to see what it's like on second life :)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Bi_Druid
Nov 1, 2009, 3:32 PM
I'm gonna have to vote real, hands down.

I've tried cyber, and even had some quite god cyber, but real is so much more intermate and personal and REAL.:bigrin: