PDA

View Full Version : To all My Friends.......

cchalmer
Feb 26, 2006, 8:58 PM
Well I have the proverbial good news and bad news. After almost 2 months of being unemployed....I have finally got myself a new job...YAH!!!!

The bad news is that I will be working the afternoon shift so unfortnately my time on here is going to be limited.

I wanted to let everybody know so that if you don't see me for awhile you can rest assured that I'll still be around just not as often.

I'm sure Curiouslady will keep me informed of all the news that I might miss....

I love you all and will miss being able to chat with you.

Biboz49
Feb 26, 2006, 9:12 PM
Congratulations! After 2 months this must be a huge relief. Best of luck in your new job.

arana
Feb 26, 2006, 10:19 PM
:bounce:Congratulations CC:bounce:

I hope that you enjoy this new job and they treat you well. We will miss you but it's what you have to do. Take care and visit often! :tong:

Mrs. Taz
Feb 26, 2006, 10:29 PM
I am glad you got a job now cc. :) I will miss talking to you as much as I usually got to but I know I will still get to talk to you, and am thankful for that. good luck with the new job.

codybear3
Feb 26, 2006, 11:14 PM
good luck in your new challenge CC... :paw: :paw:

APMountianMan
Feb 27, 2006, 1:36 AM
Congratulations! A new job is never bad news!

:cool:

csrakate
Feb 27, 2006, 2:14 AM
CC,
Great news on the job!! Bad news that you might be scarce in chat! But I wish the best for you and hope that you will find the time to check in now and then!

Hugs,
Kate