PDA

View Full Version : Mummy's got a date - update (Bad pun)

innaminka
Oct 17, 2009, 10:32 PM
I posted a rather anticipatory thread yesterday - about nerves and a date.
I'm not really into "kiss and Tell," and perhaps some of what I wrote yesterday should have remained private.

Suffice to say I am on a very steep and intense learning curve.
I have had sex with many women before over the years: that part I know all about: In truth, they were all about the sex - which was what both parties involved wanted.

However, I am a real beginner when it comes to starting a relationship: I've been married for the last 20+ years - you do lose the dating knack. Also, there's no doubt that a lesbian relationship, even in its complete infancy has slightly different "rules"
mainly - there is no testosterone to impede thinking/talking.

I got home very late, I am all tingly, I am buzzing; she's coming to dinner next Sat night to meet my girls........... and our clothing stayed (almost) intact all the time!
A button was undone for a goodnight kiss. :tong:

Realist
Oct 17, 2009, 10:42 PM
You're happy, excited and anticipating a good relationship; how could you restrain yourself? This could be a wonderful beginning! Apparently, the chemistry is working, too.

I'm happy for you and hope you both find the things you need in each other!

onewhocares
Oct 18, 2009, 3:12 PM
My dear....I would be on cloud nine....you are getting to experience so many new and wondrous thing...mostly about you. Enjoy each and every moment.

Belle