PDA

View Full Version : Noe(b)el..No(b)el..

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 10:20 PM
Not Quite a year an a Nobel prize for...???????????

Like Ole Obama an time may yet prove his mettle.. but wtf he dun 2 deserve it?? Afta lessen a year??? Gimme a break...

'Spose its not 2 surprisin for a prize named afta the arsehole who invented a particularly nasty explosive an left a prize 2 improve his name for posterity!!!! O well!

mariersa
Oct 16, 2009, 10:40 PM
They're betting on the future, (oh shyt) I heard a rumour that his constituants aren't all that pleased. It's all ok because now they have a chia obama, and who knows how many more endorsements. But, it's flame time, bye bye

rissababynta
Oct 16, 2009, 10:49 PM
Fran! I've missed you! *clobbers you with boobie huggles*

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 10:53 PM
Fran! I've missed you! *clobbers you with boobie huggles*

An u yummie 1....*huuuuuuuge lix* o yea..an not a few snogs eitha!!!!!*

Teehee....

Me miss u an all tart!!!!

Long Duck Dong
Oct 16, 2009, 11:05 PM
obama has something no other person of colour has done, hes sitting at the top of the * world *.... its a long way from slavery and no rights for people of color in the usa..... but in saying that, obama is the fiqurehead, many unspoken people has fought hard to make the dream become a possibility

but getting to the seat of president in the usa is no easy feat, and 40-50 years ago.... that would have been the equal of a wet dream in the eyes of many activists and human rights campaigners.....

what is obama supposed to do to satisfy the masses ??? and lets be realistic here....

a call for all the troops to return home from over seas and end the never ending war ????
honestly, can it be done... can anybody do it.... and how can they do it without another afganistan / taliban ....

equal rights for LGBT.... ok fair enuf.... but the LGBT is not the only group of people that deserve equal rights..... but in order to go forward, you must go backwards..... the USA has too many laws and legal statues.... there is laws for individual groups of socirty and they are each judged differently.... in order for obama to bring justice equally to all, he needs to have one justice / law / legal statue for all people.... not a select few based on sexuality, race, creed, culture, religion....

rebuild the usa economy to a more suitable and livable level ??? it takes money, a lot of money, and you have to remember that a massive amount of money was not spent by obama starting a war, but he will have to spend a fuckin sight more to end the war and rebuild the economy.... and time..a lot of time

so yeah obama has not done anything to earn a nobel prize.... has he.... I mean electing the first person of color to gain a presidential seat in the us is something that happens every election doesn't it.....

obama is not perfect, none of us are.... but he did something none of us has... and thats take a huge step in the walk of HOPEFULLY bringing the us and the world one step closer to the ending of seperatism and elitist...and show that we are one people, divided by our own labels and terms that we put on ourselves.....

Hephaestion
Oct 17, 2009, 6:50 AM
I came back and you were not here - no one could offer an explanation. Nice to hear from you again.

H

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2009, 6:28 PM
I came back and you were not here - no one could offer an explanation. Nice to hear from you again.

H

..an u an all Heph *muah*...not 'ere cosa life..the livin an enjoyin of...hav breaks from .com every so often...best way me thinks..we all need a lil hol dus we not?;):)

Hephaestion
Oct 17, 2009, 6:42 PM
Glad to hear all has been, and remains well. The eulogies you received elswhere on this site are tribute to the esteem all hold for you.

Kiss received and returned with joy.

With regard to Obama, one paper suggested he go the award for NOT being GW Bush.

..an u an all Heph *muah*...not 'ere cosa life..the livin an enjoyin of...hav breaks from .com every so often...best way me thinks..we all need a lil hol dus we not?;):)

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2009, 6:54 PM
Glad to hear all has been, and remains well. The eulogies you received elswhere on this site are tribute to the esteem all hold for you.

Kiss received and returned with joy.

With regard to Obama, one paper suggested he go the award for NOT being GW Bush.

Have 5 pillars in me life Heph.. me partner an our kids... me mum dad sis an bro.. me personal beliefs..me m8's an me best m8 in partic.. an the triff peeps me has met since this site started..an yea..even before wen it wos the ole BCN.. at times a trubble..an ther hav been such times..peeps in ere hav been been a rock wivout wich me wudda went potty..in a bad way.. so if a eulogy is deserved..isn 2 me..but 2 the astonishin generosity an kindness an luff an simple sensa fun wich me has always found from peeps in .com...

..an wiv regard 2 Obama..yep...can c wotyas sayin... but dus that mean me or thee gets sainthood for not bein Hitler??

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2009, 7:00 PM
Eeeeeek...make that 6 pillas... almos forgot me luffly luffly LUFFLY Jambos!!!!!!

*screams in horror*:eek:

Donkey_burger
Oct 17, 2009, 7:34 PM
They're betting on the future [SNIP]

Yeah. My mom has a theory that they awarded it to him cus he might be murdered before he does anything to deserve it.

DB :bipride: