PDA

View Full Version : Soz Still Not Dead!!!

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 9:46 PM
Ewo..still breathin yas'll b glad 2 'ere or othawise... takeya pik!

Missed yas ya load a toerags..didn mean 2 disappear,,tosspots hackin wer the reason me not bout in yahoo..an life been so bizzy nev had a chance 2 get in 2 .com... cudda me sposes...but wos enjoyin life 2 much wiv Naggy an the horrors... who reely r owt but...but don tell them that!!! They brill bi the way... an nev stop talkin...unlike moi..lil reserved quiet soul..
But hav missed .com... but not as much as in the past wen me has gone quiet..maturin mayb...God..hope not but life rite now is brill... workin doin wot e wonts 2 do..livin wer me wonts 2 liv..an wiv whom me wonts 2 liv...wot can b betta??

Wiv luk will start postin an chattin gain fore 2 long...betta..tho will nev do ne of it as much as in the past...life moves on...me moves on... like ne 1 else... but life is gud..OMGGGGGGGG... life is fuckin brillllllllll!!!!

Kissies 2 all.....muah an muah an muah gain!!!!!

Annika L
Oct 16, 2009, 9:51 PM
Ewo..still breathiun yas'll b glad 2 'ere or othawise... takeya pik!

Missedyas ya load a toerags..didn mean 2 disappear,,tosspots hackin wer the reason me not bout in yahoo..an life een so bizzy nev had a chance 2 get in 2 .com... cuddda me sposes...but wos enjoyin life 2 much wiv Naggy an the horrors... who reelyt r owt but...but don tell them that!!! They brill bi the way... an nev stop talkin...unlike moi..lil reserved quiet soul..
But hav missed .com...

A joyous welcome home (well, the other home), Fran! You were missed by many, and we're all thrilled to have you back among us!

curious married m
Oct 16, 2009, 10:22 PM
Damn,
Where did I put that Franspeak dictionary. Gud to see's ya agin Lil Tart.
hehe you mays of growed up and moved on but me still wants that 3some from ya and CK. LOL

MUAH, Ye Luffly Ole Goat Baaaaaaaad

mariersa
Oct 16, 2009, 10:35 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Gawd I thought they cut your fingies off, but wonderful to see that you finally resurfaced ya brat!!

still_shy
Oct 16, 2009, 10:39 PM
YAY FRANNIE :):) I'm so happy to see you dear!! I wondered what the heck happened to you! Glad to know nothing was wrong....can't wait to catch up!

xoxo h.

rissababynta
Oct 16, 2009, 10:50 PM
*smoochies*

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 10:55 PM
Damn,
Where did I put that Franspeak dictionary. Gud to see's ya agin Lil Tart.
hehe you mays of growed up and moved on but me still wants that 3some from ya and CK. LOL

MUAH, Ye Luffly Ole Goat Baaaaaaaad

Daft ole Goat!!...Kissie

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 10:57 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Gawd I thought they cut your fingies off, but wonderful to see that you finally resurfaced ya brat!!

No 1 wud dare if they wanna liv.... but triff 2 c u an all o long legged yummie person.....lixxxxxxxx all ova!!!:tong:

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 10:58 PM
*smoochies*

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
:bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2009, 11:00 PM
YAY FRANNIE :):) I'm so happy to see you dear!! I wondered what the heck happened to you! Glad to know nothing was wrong....can't wait to catch up!

xoxo h.

An u an all Dishy !...big kissie...huge snogs...an massive lix!!!!!!!!;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 17, 2009, 12:35 AM
Frannie-honey! Welcome Home Babygirl!
Snooooogggzzz..lol
Yer US Cat

chook
Oct 17, 2009, 1:20 AM
Hold on a minute, have you been missing or something, no one told me????????????? That must explain why my ears haven't got that ringing sound in them anymore...............Luffs ya..........ya old tart :rotate::love::upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Bi-Zarro
Oct 17, 2009, 1:29 AM
Yaaaaay Fran is back!!! <happy dance>

MarieDelta
Oct 17, 2009, 3:37 AM
Tart! where ya been? I been missin ya!

Glad ta hear that life is Bril!! Hope you dont break that sybian!

*Hugs* Kisses*

jclogan
Oct 17, 2009, 8:53 AM
WElcome back Fran. We all missed you.

onewhocares
Oct 17, 2009, 10:45 AM
Welcome back to your home away from home Frances....we have missed you terribly....oh so much. Kisses and huggers to you and Kate.

Belle

_Joe_
Oct 17, 2009, 10:46 AM
Nobody asked it already, so I will first, seeing how it's been forever and now you're back suddenly and the question on everyone's mind is........

.....Did the Sybian Break down ?!?!

allbimyself
Oct 17, 2009, 11:08 AM
Fran you naughty tart! My insult skills have greatly diminished without you around to keep me in practice.

Now get your skinny arse over here and give us a kiss.

Missed ya, girl!

littlerayofsunshine
Oct 17, 2009, 12:54 PM
MMM Lovely Fran with Luffly Tidgies :bigrin: Glad to see you back and as always I am at your service if you ever need a Fluffin.

Hugs and snogs and lix :tong:

AdamKadmon43
Oct 17, 2009, 1:03 PM
Welcome back.

I have really missed not understanding a single thing you say.

mrplayfuluk
Oct 17, 2009, 1:47 PM
Oh my God you're back! good have the tartan one back in the fold. We have had some mad adventures in your absence...

and some interesting comings and goings, trolls and tings

so its time for a big party for the prodigal sista!

I'm off down the 'offy' what drinks do you fancy?
:bigrin:

Ninnian
Oct 17, 2009, 4:19 PM
Oh! You sassy lil Tart, you!!!

Yea, goe sto say I couldnt read most fo what you said, but Im just happy as heck youre back here to say ANYTHING!!

YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Frannie!!!!:bigrin:

:rolleyes: Just Nin

texasman6172003
Oct 17, 2009, 4:33 PM
Welcome Back Fran hon. Gawd like Cmm,i gotta find that Franspeak dictionary:eek:. Glad your back Hon.:tong:

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2009, 6:23 PM
Awww Tex..yas still a luffly ole coot... so yas been havin probs gettin inta chat...poor ole Tex...*blows kissie*..:tongue:

An Ninnie...*blows kissie an grabs 'er an snogs 'er rotten*:bigrin:

Prod hun...from Offie..bottle a Courvoisier.. litre please... yum yum..tvm... *lil cheeper on cheek*

Adam...gobblydook as eva jus for u... wud kiss ya but ya wudn undastand it.. tee hee:tong:

..an Ray..not fore time me luffly lil tidgie fluffer...thotya didn fancy the job ne more..me tidgies hav been dead lonely... well not lonely...but missin ur ver spesh ministrations.. *giggles* *Snogs wiv pash an gives big lik!!!!!*

*Snogs Allbi*... shurrup ya ratbag.. hav been savin up me best insults jus for u.....:bigrin:

Belle..... *nibbles earole an liks all ova!!*

JC...*kissie*..missed it 'ere mesel...luffly 2 b bak...

rest of ya... spoken 2 most ofya..but..*smiles an liks 'em wiv rite bits wiv pash...kiks 'em wiv rong bits..also wiv pash..*.... tee hee:bigrin::tong:

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2009, 6:25 PM
..oops missed chookie.... didn notice huh?? huh!!!!!!!!!! Luffly 2 cya tho all same me ole upside down head... *kissie*

Gleekybaby
Oct 17, 2009, 8:07 PM
Im glad you Not dead!

Glad to have you back where its always fun with you around Darlin.

Hope your gunna stay now too!

*snugs and smoochies*

AdamKadmon43
Oct 17, 2009, 10:03 PM
Adam...... wud kiss ya but ya wudn undastand it.. tee hee:tong:

Maybe I would.... Let's try it and find out.:tongue:

Rudy75
Oct 19, 2009, 12:54 PM
Fran! You're BacK!

And I still don't understand a word you say.

Come to America. You can learn EFL, "Engilsh as a First Language"!

csrakate
Oct 19, 2009, 2:44 PM
It's about damn time, ya lil tart!!! Don't you know how much you've been missed???? Glad to see you're doing well....hugs to the family!!!

MUAH!
Kate

darkeyes
Oct 23, 2009, 6:58 PM
It's about damn time, ya lil tart!!! Don't you know how much you've been missed???? Glad to see you're doing well....hugs to the family!!!

MUAH!
Kate
Aaaawww Mumsy..yas still luffly..missin u loads an all.. *has kwik bounce on 'er mumsy's knee jus like wen she wos lil babba...*

Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...:bigrin:

andie
Oct 23, 2009, 8:21 PM
(((((((((((((((((Fran))))))))))))) what else can I say

Cdasue
Oct 24, 2009, 10:11 AM
Well it took me a while to find it, my decoder ring that is, but once I did it was lovely to see you back!