PDA

View Full Version : Need a bi couple for first time

BiCurious John
May 12, 2005, 5:05 PM
I have always been str8, but lately I have been curious about cock. I don't yet feel comfortable being alone with another man. I would feel much more comfortable if there was a woman participating at the same time.

I am very new at this.

Any advice? From bi couples, bi men, or women you enjoy being with two bi men.

Thanks

gayle
May 12, 2005, 10:49 PM
Too bad you're not in Missouri, John. We could have volunteered to help you out. . . Good luck in finding what you're looking for!
Gayle

ZenGolfer
May 13, 2005, 6:01 PM
John, sounds like you're looking for the same thing as me.

I'll be following the answers you get closely, because this is my situation as well.

TrimBeardHairyBod
May 13, 2005, 7:23 PM
Hi John. Hi Zen

That makes three of us in a similar position. I'm approaching my bi-side from the other direction though, having been gay up till now. With me, it's the presence of another *man* that I would find reassuring.

Wonder which of the three of us will hit the jackpot first!

antagain
Jun 15, 2005, 8:45 PM
i am looking for my first bi experience but want it to be with someone handsome and nice. also clean... no strings

simple3845@hotmail.com

cac7171
Aug 30, 2005, 2:39 PM
I live in california and would love to explore the opportunity. I have had 4 encounters w/ women and my man has never, but is looking forward to it. He has just come out w/ his bisexuality.

cac7171
Aug 30, 2005, 2:43 PM
Furthermore, we have been in MFF and MMFF but no guy involvement. My man lives in Alabama but comes out twice a month. I would enjoy chating about this.

BiCpl69
Aug 30, 2005, 4:42 PM
It is very difficult to find a couple because there are so many guys looking for threesome, many who say they are bi...but aren't. So couples are tenuous with someone who is a beginner. It won't be easy, but try to find a couple who are patient & understanding. When you do, make sure to give the husband as much attention as you do the wife. Unfortunately, many guys get in to threesomes & go mostly for the wife, leaving the hubby feeling left out.

Over the years we have helped men explore their bisexuality. With the ones who were really bisexual, it was very erotic & pleasureable for everyone.

Good Luck!

mygirlsfantasy
Aug 30, 2005, 4:45 PM
we live in san diego and my girl is wanting to participate.she is also the one that got me started on this whole thing

cac7171
Aug 30, 2005, 11:12 PM
Looking to be in San Diego 28 Sept - 02 Oct 05. Let's get to know each other and exchange pictures. Tell me alittle about yourself, your fantasies,and how you would like this to go.You can chat with my man on his account:

Tryanythangonce

Look forward to hearing from you.

silverfox2456
Jul 3, 2010, 10:16 AM
I have always been str8, but lately I have been curious about cock. I don't yet feel comfortable being alone with another man. I would feel much more comfortable if there was a woman participating at the same time.

I am very new at this.

Thanks

Hi John. I am in the same situationas yourself and very curious as to my feelings. I have found that it is better to find a meeting group, of like minded people, where you can openly discus your feelings and needs. This is a no pressure environment with you making whatever moves you want or asking whatever you want to know about. After that, as in my case, I will take my time to make sure this is what I really want. Good luck my friend.

Brian. AKA Silverfox2456

tantric420
Jul 3, 2010, 11:36 AM
We ARE the kind of couple you men seem to be looking for. Here are some thoughts that we hope you will find helpful:

Always be aware that it takes a lot for a couple to include an extra man in their intimate lives. They are risking their relationship, and it appears to them that you have little to lose and lots to gain. Be a gentleman, and don't be impatient or demanding. Treat the couple as you would a woman that you want to date. Show up on time, be clean, be honest. If you meet a couple and find that they aren't for you, at least thank them for their time and wish them well.
We are surprised that we even have to write this, but a lot of men out there really could stand some basic instruction in common courtesy.

Also, for you first-timers, you might want to arrange a "safety word" agreement with the couple. This will give you a way to stop the activity if it's not what you had hoped, and it reminds everyone that this is a tentative thing.

One final thing. If you are curious, PLEASE say so. Don't post false advertising, saying you have done this before.

Good luck, gents. There ARE couples looking for sexy, decent men who are exploring their Bi side!

welickit
Jul 3, 2010, 1:07 PM
To be honest, you have been a member here for five years. You are posting saying you need a woman involved. That would be a red flag to any couple that took the time just to read your profile. If you can't make up your mind in five years you are looking for a piece of ass. Blunt, plain and simple.:2cents:

MrBisex
Jul 3, 2010, 4:10 PM
I know the paradox sucking cock alone is not the same as sucking cock together with a woman.

Maybe you should try to hook up for some bisexual dating site and see if you can fin a couple close to where you live!:rolleyes:

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 7, 2010, 4:17 AM
OK, I'll chime in. Another lonely guy looking for a MF couple. Am experienced with both men and women, but have never dated two people at once (did have a gay guy and a straight girl, two vacation romances, pick the same time to come back to Dahab for more; it was a mess.)

I am very new at this.

Thanks

Well, this guy would be very inclined not to respond to you b/c of how you express your male desire. "Curious about cock" is very far from "I love men as much as I love women." There are a lot of men here, particularly in the curious department, who seem to regard their fellow men as little more than breathing dildos. Not saying you shouldn't be honest, but be clear about whether there's any emotional side to your attraction or not. If there is, express it, or you'll be shooting yourself in the foot.