PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU take it in the ass????

huneypot
Feb 24, 2006, 4:07 PM
funny video
:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=hhm67vUMamg

Newmexicanman
Feb 24, 2006, 4:18 PM
Funny video!!!! :bigrin:

arana
Feb 24, 2006, 4:21 PM
That was pretty funny Huney, esp. when she popped up with the strap on.

Thanks for keeping us laughing sweetie! :tong:

ketch1
Feb 24, 2006, 4:36 PM
That is a very funny piece, thanks for sharing.

Charles

allbimyself
Feb 24, 2006, 4:53 PM
ROFLMFAO

Huney, you SAY ur going to school, but you really spend all ur free time looking for these don't you?

muah

Driver 8
Feb 24, 2006, 5:02 PM
That was pretty funny Huney, esp. when she popped up with the strap on.
Although ... didn't it look like that strap-on bent to the side? I guess if the biococks do it, you can do the same with your toys. My first thought was "It's on sideways!"

Mrs.F
Feb 24, 2006, 5:58 PM
What a catchy little tune, now that will be stuck in my head.......Do you take it in the ass.........................Do you take it in the ass.......... :rolleyes:

oh, huney, where do you find these?? :tongue:

Mrs.F

Nara_lovely
Feb 24, 2006, 7:35 PM
I am a musician too...that was really well done!
Catchy tune....
Looks like they had fun making that too!

Nara :flag3:

searchingbrian
Feb 24, 2006, 8:05 PM
that is hilarious Huney!!!

I can't believe someone actually made a relatively "long" music video about anal sex!! Now I think I've seen everything!

bi_beauty
Feb 24, 2006, 8:06 PM
That's very funny, off to show my friends. "do you take it in the ass?..." catchy tune I must say.

And sorry guys mine is exit only. ;)

codybear3
Feb 24, 2006, 9:08 PM
Yes, I do take it in the ass and I also...er..oh wait a minute...The video clip attached...Oh, that was hilarious... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

meteast chick
Feb 24, 2006, 9:22 PM
Ahhh yes, the age old question...

I must say, what an adorable...<choke>...blonde.

Also, really liked the pasties.

Thanks huney, for always keeping us in stitches!

kisses xoxoxo

Sincerely,
Ilene and Bend Over

aka meteast

Flounder1967
Feb 24, 2006, 10:28 PM
Yes,...... ah .... Funny little ditty

Mrs. F wink wink Nudge nudge

Mrs.F
Feb 24, 2006, 10:33 PM
Yes,...... ah .... Funny little ditty

Mrs. F wink wink Nudge nudge

um, quit winking and nudging! :rolleyes

Flounder slap slap, punch punch :yikes2:

arana
Feb 24, 2006, 10:44 PM
um, quit winking and nudging! :rolleyes

Flounder slap slap, punch punch :yikes2:
You're so funny Mrs. F. You and Flounder should go on tour as the 21st Century Burns and Allen. She was the real brains of the two.

Mrs.F
Feb 24, 2006, 10:55 PM
You're so funny Mrs. F. You and Flounder should go on tour as the 21st Century Burns and Allen. She was the real brains of the two.

Thank you arana! I do feel that I am the real brains of this duo. :rolleyes: Honestly though, this is how flounder and I act all the time. You gotta have humor in your lives and joke around. I love making fun of him...it's so damn easy too! :smilies15 :upside: :rotate:

Mrs.F ;)

Long Duck Dong
Feb 25, 2006, 3:48 AM
lol 150 odd emails later with the link in it... i like that song and the way its tastefully done lol

ErosUrge
Feb 25, 2006, 4:16 AM
Great stuff!!! I thoroughly enjoyed that and actually do on certain ocassions thank you.

rumple4skin
Feb 25, 2006, 9:29 AM
Huney
that was hysterical and a very catchy tune. Is there someplace I can download that as an MP3? I would love to have that playing in truck or better yet on the bike when I am ridding around. :smilies15

Sex in Words
Feb 25, 2006, 8:02 PM
If you like that video, and you're in the Toronto area, then watch for a new post by me soon...the Wet Spots are going to play a fundraiser for the 9th International Conference on Bisexuality. I'll provide full details soon.
PS, check out their website for other samples. They're great performers and super sweet bi folks!
http://www.cassking.com/wetspots.html

allbimyself
Feb 25, 2006, 8:12 PM
thanks for that, trade. Looks like they are based in and play a lot in GTA??

I'm planning to go to Toronto late this summer, hopefully i can pick up a show.

huneypot
Feb 25, 2006, 8:39 PM
Huney
that was hysterical and a very catchy tune. Is there someplace I can download that as an MP3? I would love to have that playing in truck or better yet on the bike when I am ridding around. :smilies15

im not sure rump hun,
the only way i can think of is to contact the person who uploaded it ans ask them to send it to u
might work
<muah> babes

;)

Sex in Words
Feb 25, 2006, 8:48 PM
You might be able to download an mp3 from their website...or you can get a tonne more laughs and order their cd...its brilliant!

Huney

Sex in Words
Feb 25, 2006, 8:51 PM
They are based here, but have been travelling their show a lot. But they do usually pull out their "Big Ass Show" once a month or so here..

thanks for that, trade. Looks like they are based in and play a lot in GTA??

I'm planning to go to Toronto late this summer, hopefully i can pick up a show.

wanderingrichard
Feb 26, 2006, 12:31 AM
:rotate: oh that was just what i needed at the end of a long work week! fact is, i'm thinking of sending it to my twink of a redneck boss if i decide to move on from this job.. thank you hun, you made my week :eek:

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 26, 2006, 10:00 AM
Huney
if i ever have a "social party" you are first on the list
this was really a great and funny video (even gina liked it)
one thing that i have always wanted to do, is to be able to twirl pasties like that too (but pasties are hard to find around here) and yes, that was quite an interesting blonde (LOL)
After seeing it, i no longer want o present myself as a blonde

:cutelaugh m.in.heels&hose

P.S. and huney, please keep up withthe funny things, you seem to know of alot of places the rest of us dont and you like to shre with us (thank you for sharing) :cool:

Mrs. Taz
Feb 26, 2006, 10:37 PM
lol I like that, its awsome. :) Wish more straight men would take it in the ass. :)

titeabs
Feb 27, 2006, 12:00 AM
I'm right here, Kitten!! :shades: