PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends 38 yr old daughter

both8
Oct 9, 2009, 9:07 PM
I have been with my girlfriend going on four years. I'm 62 she is 58 this year her daughter moved in with us for ecomomic reasons. She is 38. Its nice to have bras and panties around the house. Daughter often shows alot of her breasts and I see her in the nude frequently. I enjoy this new experience. I was on the chat and was told I was discusting. Should I stop or what.

IllinoisGuy
Oct 9, 2009, 10:47 PM
You're all adults-so I say enjoy! If it was a minor that was in the house, then I would agree to say stop. But since that is not the case, have fun looking!

Long Duck Dong
Oct 9, 2009, 11:00 PM
as ye harm none, do as ye will....

honestly....I see nothing disgusting about it...

the house is full of adults.... it all appears to be consensual and non offensive.... and you clearly have not admitted to desires to * jump dem young bones *

if the person that called you disgusting, had been posed the same scenerio regarding a nudist camp, I wonder if their reaction would have been the same....
personally... I think the person that called you disgusting, may not be able to separate sexual desire from simple nudity and admiration of the human body....

you are 62, the female is 38...so what.... there is a age difference.... doesn't mean anything... you are two adults in a house that is private and innocent.... and it doesn't meant that you are doing the funky chicken....

besides, your partner appears to be ok with it, which shows trust and communication between all 3 people in the house......

roy m cox
Oct 10, 2009, 2:17 AM
:bigrin: LUCKY :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Oct 10, 2009, 2:26 AM
You don't have to stop, just don't tell anyone about it.

Cause sometimes, we just don't wanna know. It's like the guy asking about taking his dentures out for fellatio.

Let me say it again: Sometimes, we just don't wanna know.

*Taylor*

Hephaestion
Oct 10, 2009, 5:12 AM
Your are in danger of damaging a vital ingredient called trust.

She is there through need and age is irrelevant. Even though you are not biologically linked, you should go out of your way to demonstrate respect for the child of your girlfrined / partner. In so doing you will be respecting your partner and ultimately yourself.

This does not mean to say that your secret appreciation should not continue. Look but do not touch - even if invited.

Regards

Realist
Oct 10, 2009, 7:54 AM
Sticky subject!

I once was seeing an older woman and her son made it known he was interested, too. Like a fool I began a covert relationship with him. too. (He knew about me and his mother, but she did not know about me and her son)

For some time, I was seeing them both, but the stress, lies and sneaking was taking it's toll on me.

Luckily, I was in the Air Force and was very happy to learn I was being transferred to another state.

She was a nice lady and didn't deserve to be treated that way. How I got through that situation without hurting her, I don't know.......... it's not a good way to live.