PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

sebax
Oct 6, 2009, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone!
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello...
I'm 32, Live in West Palm Beach.. I'm not here for a hook up or anything like that. Just joined to meet other cool bisexuals and make some friends...
I came across this site by mistake hehehe but I got hooked just reading the posts.

codybear3
Oct 7, 2009, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the site, sebax... Lots of great folks here... :paw::paw:

diget
Oct 7, 2009, 5:54 AM
HI, i found this site about the same way. just looked up bisexual on google and got this and became instantly hooked.
have fun there are alot pf great people here.:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigr in::bigrin::bigrin:

sebax
Oct 7, 2009, 10:48 AM
thanks....

just by reading the posts I realized how bizzare people's imagination is...
holly crap, read some stuff in here that have never heard in my life and never thought about.. and hopefully will never dooooo hahahaahaahaha

Realist
Oct 7, 2009, 10:55 AM
Yep, there's a little of everything, here. Everyone's welcome, though, and we've even got members who are neither bi, nor gay.

There's a wonderful mixture, but trolls appear from time to time. I don't respond to them, it just gets them excited when you're pissed at the asinine things they write.

Take what you enjoy and ignore the rest.

Donkey_burger
Oct 7, 2009, 6:33 PM
Hey. I'm Donkey_burger, aka donkey, donk, burger, and DB. I'm nineteen years old. I've met people here who claim to be in their sixties, and also everywhere in between. I am new here myself, so don't be shy!

There's a wonderful mixture, but trolls appear from time to time. I don't respond to them, it just gets them excited when you're pissed at the asinine things they write.

Take what you enjoy and ignore the rest.

That's a good bit of advice. If you go to "my account", you'll find a "Ignore/buddy list" link toward the bottom. It'll help out with trolls, and people you just can't get along with.

DB :bipride:

sebax
Oct 8, 2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the input...
I don't think i'll ever be able to master the site but i'll be alright as long as i can read and post... my chat thing does not work but it doesnt bother me.. I'm kinda enjoying the postings from everyone.. some are way out of my reach.... where is everyone from???? WPB fl here

onewhocares
Oct 8, 2009, 12:51 AM
Hello there,

Welcome to the site, I too years ago found this site by mistake. I have come to found a haven for friendship, comfort, understanding and joy in most of what I read and write on this site. I do hope you find all you need.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 8, 2009, 2:17 PM
Hi Sebax.
In this group lord knows what all you'll read, see, hear, and find, but its all worth it. Just come on in with a wild sense of humor and fun, and a taste for enlightenment. You'll find quite a few eye-openers too, trust me..lol.
This is a fantastic group of people hon, so dont let the trolls get ya down, they are easily ignored.
Have fun and come see us in chat. :}
Cat
Everybodys feline.

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 4:45 PM
Thanks , this is like group therapy hehehee

Donkey_burger
Oct 11, 2009, 4:55 PM
Thanks , this is like group therapy hehehee

This isn't supposed to be "therapy", though it may be therapeutic to be around people like your own.

DB :flag4:

csreef
Oct 11, 2009, 4:56 PM
Welcome my friend!

You've found a place where you can be who you want to be..:flag4:

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 5:24 PM
This isn't supposed to be "therapy", though it may be therapeutic to be around people like your own.

DB :flag4:

hahaha true.. it does keep me sane reading some of the posts in here..
but i sure can tell you that i have had nightmares about some stuff i've read..
oh well to each its own...

Baby steps baby steps.... I only came here to meet cool people and get informed on stuff that I have been missing out on.(90% of the stuff I will never doooo hahahahah or even think about)....

thanks everyone for the replies.. and the warm welcome..

I'm a very laid back person open to any conversation...
I'm not here for a quick hook up... just not my style.. :)

lv69cpl69
Oct 11, 2009, 5:32 PM
wellcum

_Joe_
Oct 11, 2009, 5:45 PM
Welcome!

You'll find that there's others like you here, in the aspect they just want to make friends instead of a hookup. From all the sites I seen, this is the best for that.

If I'm wrong, someone better be sharing me a link so I don't look stupid.

Holmes
Oct 11, 2009, 5:48 PM
Welcome come in and enjoy the company

rinaroo
Oct 11, 2009, 7:00 PM
hey :) my name is marina! im nineteen & live in oregon...i am new to the site, and just looking to find some people to talk to!

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 7:03 PM
hey Marina! welcome to the site
I'm new here too, so dont feel left out.... everyone has been cool so far...

Donkey_burger
Oct 11, 2009, 8:34 PM
hey :) my name is marina! im nineteen & live in oregon...i am new to the site, and just looking to find some people to talk to!

Nice to have another nineteen year old on board!

DB :flag3:

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 8:49 PM
Nice to have another nineteen year old on board!

DB :flag3:

nice to have everyone on the board, the only down side to this is that everyone is too far away from here... I wish some of you lived close by... it would be cool oh yes it would...

handlebar
Oct 11, 2009, 9:00 PM
Welcome from the pacific NW.

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 9:07 PM
Welcome from the pacific NW.
wow you could not be from anywhere farther??? heheeh

thank god for the internet

handlebar
Oct 11, 2009, 9:29 PM
wow you could not be from anywhere farther??? heheeh

thank god for the internet

Hehe. Possibly Alaska!!

TaylorMade
Oct 11, 2009, 10:14 PM
hey Marina! welcome to the site
I'm new here too, so dont feel left out.... everyone has been cool so far...

Hey... You're something resembling local. . . I live between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

*Taylor*

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 10:21 PM
Hehe. Possibly Alaska!!

alaska or hawaii does not count.....
heheeh :)

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 10:22 PM
Hey... You're something resembling local. . . I live between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

*Taylor*

hey! amazing to find someone some sort of local.. even if its about 40 minutes aways depending on traffic heeheh
whats going on......

TaylorMade
Oct 11, 2009, 10:28 PM
hey! amazing to find someone some sort of local.. even if its about 40 minutes aways depending on traffic heeheh
whats going on......

Sitting on the couch, watching the game, working on a reply to another thread.

You don't know how to use the Private Message function? :)

(BTW, I have always loved the name Sebastian.)

*Taylor*

sebax
Oct 11, 2009, 10:58 PM
Sitting on the couch, watching the game, working on a reply to another thread.

You don't know how to use the Private Message function? :)

(BTW, I have always loved the name Sebastian.)

*Taylor*

I'm very new here and I'm just getting to know the web site... so no i dont know how to use the private yet and also i cant even chat this laptop wont let me open the chat.. but oh well

TaylorMade
Oct 11, 2009, 11:15 PM
I'm very new here and I'm just getting to know the web site... so no i dont know how to use the private yet and also i cant even chat this laptop wont let me open the chat.. but oh well

Don't worry, I'll at least send you a PM and you should be able to figure it out from there.

*Taylor*

sebax
Oct 12, 2009, 9:50 PM
Don't worry, I'll at least send you a PM and you should be able to figure it out from there.

*Taylor*

Ok I figured it out but my chat still does not work... :(