PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU THE BEAUTIFUL BATHTUB GIRL ???

smartsexychick
Oct 6, 2009, 5:42 AM
If so, I have seen you in my dreams and in my fantasies. I came across your photo a long time ago, but I have not seen you since. However, I cannot get you out of my mind as your face and your softness are extraordinary. I dabble in writing erotica, and I want to see who you are again because I want to focus on you as I write, think of you as my muse. I thought you were part of a couple, but I looked at nearly every US couple on here who would be your age, and I cannot find you again. Maybe I was wrong about you being part of a couple or maybe you had pictures but they were taken down. You are perhaps mid to late 20's, your hair is not dark, maybe dark blonde to light brown. I think you have your hair up. It looks like you are in the tub, your body is facing the left side of the frame of the photo, and you appear to be nude with one arm stretched across your breasts to cover your nipples. You are looking directly into the camera, and your eyes have the most sensual gaze. I am a lover of art, a connoisseur of beauty, and you rival any goddesses that Botticelli or Titian ever painted. Again, I would love to see who you are again because you inspired me and I want to create something wonderful to honor your smile, your curves, and your warmth. If this is you, please pm me, let me see who you are, and put this aching I have inside to experience your beauty to rest.

diget
Oct 6, 2009, 8:23 AM
wow.......damn now i wish i was a bathtub beauty.

Realist
Oct 6, 2009, 8:26 AM
Whoa! I, for one, BBC, would like to read anything you write!

I really hope you find her!

That's a story that needs to be written and hopefully it'll have a happy ending!

smartsexychick
Oct 6, 2009, 10:56 PM
Where is are you, Bathing Beauty ?

roy m cox
Oct 7, 2009, 12:12 AM
sorry not me i have a :male:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

still_shy
Oct 7, 2009, 6:32 PM
I would love to be that girl :)

smartsexychick
Oct 8, 2009, 1:32 PM
Still Shy, you are beautiful and seeing you in a sunken tub with your hair pinned up, tendrils slipping down, your wonderful skin aglow, lovely.

smartsexychick
Oct 10, 2009, 7:10 PM
Still looking for her. There is a couple that has disabled all messaging that makes me wonder because their name is familiar. I won't call you out. If this is you, please let me know. Really, I just want to look at you again, admire your beauty and your grace, and write something lovely with you as my vision.

chook
Oct 10, 2009, 7:42 PM
I would love to be that girl :)

I would love to find you in my bathtub......can I be excused now for about 10 minutes :smilies15

Cheers Chook :bigrin: