PDA

View Full Version : Getting more In tune with my hetero side..LOL

JessyRee
Oct 5, 2009, 9:22 PM
Ok so for the last several months Ive been confused as to what exactly it is im doing right now and I think Ive figured it out.I came out as Bi months ago and everyone has accepted me 100 %.My husband has openly allowed me to have a relationship with another woman if thats what I wanted and its been great but now im coming around to my more heterosexual side.Im finally happy with my life and all I need right now is my husband and kids..By no means do I consider myself straight but I think I have all I need right now.Ill be around still so keep up the good posts.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 5, 2009, 9:28 PM
I think you just needed to satisfy a curiousity, Sweetie. Experimentation is a part of who we are and we all need to find out what makes Us tick. ;}
Glad you got to see both sides.
Be happy and have fun.
Cat ;)

JessyRee
Oct 5, 2009, 9:37 PM
I forgot to mention that Ive been dating women for the last 12 yrs but I found a man after my last GF and I broke up and we hit it off and got married.I still love my lady friends but right now my husband has my heart.Im happy either way.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 5, 2009, 9:37 PM
expression is the means to defining who we are...... it can set us on a new path of self discovery.....

being bisexual doesn't mean that we have to be sexually active...and at this stage of your life, you are drifting in a ocean of contentness and fulfillment... it may change... it may never change...but you are still who you are and who you identify as....

I often say to people that its like going to mcdonalds.... just cos I desire the taste of a double cheeseburger, doesn't mean that I would not be content with a home cooked meal...it just means that I desire the taste of the cheeseburger and there are times that I will go get a cheeseburger to satisfy the taste...and many times that I will have a home cooked meal....besides, there is something about a home cooked meal that a cheeseburger can never replace.... many people are getting cheeseburgers... but you get to enjoy that home cooked meal that many don't...:tong: