PDA

View Full Version : Release

Donkey_burger
Oct 4, 2009, 8:25 PM
I noticed something tonight.

I went out with my mom to a free traditional Indian dance. I noticed that I was more attracted to other females. The dances were very sensual in nature...a lot of flirting, for example, between deity and mortal were heavily implied. I actually got wet.

I think this because I am less and less hyposexual because I have someplace I can be "out". Thanks, guys.

DB :bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 4, 2009, 10:56 PM
lol You're very welcome Sweetie. And yes, Native American dances and India dances can be Very exotic. :}
Cat

Realist
Oct 4, 2009, 11:07 PM
I feel the same way...like I'm home, when I'm here! I can be myself and appreciate the ones who've communicated with me this past year. What a great place and sweet group of people!!

diget
Oct 5, 2009, 2:25 AM
hmmmmmm.........im gettin a little wet thinkin about hot little indian girls runnin around in their little skirts............hhhhmmmmmmm

Donkey_burger
Oct 5, 2009, 1:32 PM
I feel the same way...like I'm home, when I'm here! I can be myself and appreciate the ones who've communicated with me this past year. What a great place and sweet group of people!!

Yes, I would describe this place as "home".

DB :flag2:

Realist
Oct 5, 2009, 4:22 PM
DB,

Where else can you say exactly what you mean, be exactly who you are, and share with others who think and feel the same as us? This is the only place I've found where I feel at home.

I especially like things that require both gender's responses. I love them both and like to include them both in discussions. Everyone's stories and lives are interesting and appealing to me.

Donkey_burger
Oct 5, 2009, 6:20 PM
DB,

Where else can you say exactly what you mean, be exactly who you are, and share with others who think and feel the same as us?

Not a lot of places are home. I think this forum, and the chat, are closest thing to "home".

One thing that bothers me is when I tell people here that I have a disability (well, officially, I have several), they're all like "Oh, I'm so sorry.". It often comes up in conversation cus my screen name is a pun on one of the diagnosis' that has been suggested for me (I wasn't diagnosed with it). I'm trying to be just as proud of having disabilities just as everyone I've met here so far is trying to be proud of their bisexuality. Having a disability is nothing to be pitied.

the sacred night
Oct 5, 2009, 7:18 PM
Hm, I'm surprised you've encountered problems with people who hear of your disabilities. We had a very active member on here awhile back who was prominent, well-liked, and deaf. We may have actually had more than one. Your disabled bi self is awesome!

destiny200b
Oct 5, 2009, 7:52 PM
DB,
You have a great attitude about your (dis)-Abilities! I think it is also good that you resist labels that are limiting, and embrace those that are empowering! Keep Rockin'!
:flag1:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 5, 2009, 9:23 PM
Sweetie, those of us with disabilities are just people, like any other. And it should not matter what our bodies can, or cannot do. Its the heart and soul and mind of a person that matters most anyway. :}
Some of my friends and I call ourselves the "Limp-Gimp section" and its all meant in fun and silliness. :}
Just be you, Darlin..and dont worry bout anyone elses' opinion. :}
Cat

Realist
Oct 6, 2009, 8:17 AM
I agree, wholeheartedly. You're good DB! Under the circumstances, I think you're doing well. As one who's dealt with some depression, I know that life can sometimes be a struggle.

I'm amazed at how thoughtless and cruel (intentionally, or not) some people are.

I knew a fellow who lost both legs in Vietnam. he told me that when he was in his wheelchair, few ever noticed him, they'd look away, never making eye contact. He sometimes felt invisible. Even though it bothered him he had a strong will to survive, was articulate, intelligent and interesting to know. Others in his position let it get to them and succumbed to depression and despair.

Every person seems to handle their problems differently, but you seem to be doing fine. I, for one, am glad you're here.

Donkey_burger
Oct 6, 2009, 2:15 PM
Thanks guys. Honestly, I think I'd have to be in a specific-to-disabilities environment NOT to get any pity! This is an unfortunate fact of society in general.

By the way, I've gotten nothing but support from the forums! :) The only place I've ever gotten pity in private messaging in chat.