PDA

View Full Version : Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Pages : [1] 2

sabastien
Oct 4, 2009, 6:24 AM
I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

Donkey_burger
Oct 4, 2009, 9:55 AM
I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back.

I don't think I'd care if my partner shaved or not.

DB:bipride:

FalconAngel
Oct 4, 2009, 4:07 PM
Yes we do and yes we do.:bigrin:

csreef
Oct 4, 2009, 5:09 PM
I've never shaved my pubes, I just keep it trimed, or "manscaped".

Billys_gurl
Oct 4, 2009, 6:09 PM
I like to be shaved. I hate having hair there!!! I keep the hubby trimmed real short. I hate pubes in my mouth during oral. Hubby shaves me since i trim him.

nyman70
Oct 4, 2009, 6:25 PM
Always keep my balls shaved nice and smooth and trim my other pubes. :)

AnotherStep17
Oct 4, 2009, 7:49 PM
Manscaping and shaving seem preferred by most that I'm around and it has become a regular habit. Suggested by a couple of mates that it is preferred.

NakedInSeattle
Oct 4, 2009, 9:21 PM
"I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back."

Why let it grow back? Keep shaving!!! That takes care of that little problem.

shaftmngr
Oct 4, 2009, 9:40 PM
Once a week I shave all the pubic area, from the belly button to and including the crack of my ass. I like the way it feels and looks. I actually find that as the short stubbles grow I enjoy the feel of the little pricks which gives me sexual sensation. I will also sometimes eat my cum after jerking off. Having a hair free pubic area makes it easier to collect the cum.

pantieslvr
Oct 4, 2009, 10:02 PM
I enjoy shaving my cock, balls and ass crack, that way when I wear pretty lingerie, it feels so much better against my smooth skin. Oh, and other girls like myself enjoy the smooth feel and look too, giggle.

bidsmia
Oct 4, 2009, 10:23 PM
I shave when the mood strikes, and my wife trims to keep it tidy but doesn't shave.

roy m cox
Oct 5, 2009, 12:14 AM
"erfs" my hair just falls out some times in spots and some times my whole body i don't like it when it duzz it and if and when it grows back some times i get ingrown hairs that hurt a lot ,, some times i wish they would all fall out and not grow back i don't mind having smooth skin , i do shave if its just spots of hair any wear on my body to keep it looking OK but some things i don't shave cuzz i am scared to cut my goody's ow :eek: don't want to do that .

my boyfriend trims his body hairs and i like how that feels :male:
he keeps it nice for me :rainbow:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Coolhand_69
Oct 5, 2009, 2:08 AM
He keeps his balls and cock shaved, and I keep mine buzzed short.

He also has a thing about women's underarm hair. It is sort of sexy if not real long! If he is good, I will sometimes let it grow out for him.

diget
Oct 5, 2009, 2:58 AM
I trim my pubes ever time they start to grow past my desired set leangth.:bigrin:

rick1958
Oct 5, 2009, 12:15 PM
rcdoak@gmail.com i always shave my cock an balls ill send anyone who wants to see it some photos an all can send me photos id like to see them rick

bigregory
Oct 6, 2009, 12:07 AM
I keep my balls and ass shaved.

Volley
Oct 6, 2009, 12:49 AM
I keep my groin, balls, anus, penis shaved. And I keep the rest trimmed.

It makes it nice to the touch. Both fingers, lips and tongue!::tong::tongue::;)

wolfpup
Oct 9, 2009, 2:11 PM
have had both. I've shaved it and had it shaved. i love the feeling of it. and even the itch as it grows back is a feeling i can enjoy.

bicurcple
Oct 9, 2009, 2:30 PM
I shave and have shaven for years, my wife loves it and it makes sex so much better, there is nothing like a nice sheven cock and balls or pussy for that matter.......

Cinticursub
Oct 9, 2009, 3:12 PM
I stay shaved year round from the waist down to mid thighs. Wife likes the look and feel.

jimisbi
Oct 10, 2009, 4:47 PM
I keep my pubic area completely free of hair. I don't shave it, I pluck it. I do shave my torso, chest, underarms, and between my ass cheeks.

Hair free is so erotic and nice to look at.

lolguy
Oct 23, 2009, 10:59 AM
Shaved....smooth....I love the feeling and, I have to admit, when I shave in the mornings in the shower, it can get more than a little arousing!

HelloToYou
Oct 23, 2009, 1:04 PM
A little trimming is nice, but nothing more. I occasionally trim mine and my husband does nothing to his.

BiPhone
Oct 24, 2009, 5:44 PM
I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair

jdsd71
Oct 24, 2009, 8:43 PM
I shave my pubes and love the clean look and many other people love it to

Falke
Oct 25, 2009, 5:48 PM
I shave from the ankles up to the armpits. I prefer the smooth look and try to keep it that way time permitting.

ErosUrge
Oct 25, 2009, 6:20 PM
I shave my entire pubic area, below the balls, and pull cheeks apart to get to the hair that grows there. I do this every time I shower. I've been doing this for 20 years now and all my partners have liked it very much. After first doing it years ago, the sensations from a tongue seemed to be heightened in those areas. I also always loved the feel of it when I touched myself also, as in holding and massaging my balls. It just felt so much nicer...
After doing it for so many years and so often, it is a natural part of my hygiene.

grxclaus
Oct 25, 2009, 6:46 PM
I shave because it makes me feel cleaner. I like my partners to be shaved as well.

Nick_C
Oct 25, 2009, 7:36 PM
Count me in with the shavers. I just like the way it looks and feels. :)

mbigtim
Oct 25, 2009, 9:33 PM
I wish I could but my wife doesn't like me shaved. Nor will she shave even though I would like her to.

Volley
Oct 25, 2009, 11:30 PM
My pubs are trimmed and the area around my penis is shaved clean as are my balls, anus, butt, and inner thighs.

I like my partners trimmed and shaved, male and female.

For me it makes oral sex much better, kissing, licking, and sucking!

Makes intercourse better too! Hairs on my annus don't get pulled when I have a nice cock in me. Or I don't pull on the hairs on a female's vagina.
Makes for a nice smooth expierence.

AshleyRose
Oct 25, 2009, 11:40 PM
I'm definitely not a fan of pubes at all. the smoother the better! Mmmmm

Realist
Oct 26, 2009, 10:02 AM
How do you prevent in-grown hair?

I've never liked having pubic hair. I was happy when long after all my peers were growing and bragging about their pubic hair, I was still smooth. I was in my 15th year before I began to notice it. I plucked until there were too many to deal with. Now I trim, but shaving has been not good for me. I'm pleased that my GF shaves, smooth, though. She's beautiful down there!

Mmonty
Oct 26, 2009, 11:17 AM
No I don't. Someone shaved (m or f) doesn't seem any more erotic that unshaved. Seems like more of a hassle than a turn on. The only time my wife has been shaved was after having children. I was glad when the scratchy 5 o'clock shadow was gone and the silky soft bush was back.

mikey3000
Oct 26, 2009, 2:43 PM
Definitely prefer pubes. Just keep 'em trim and tidy.

AshleyRose
Oct 26, 2009, 3:04 PM
I love shaved on myself and partners. Nothing sexy about pubes in your mouth or rubbing against your vagina! I like it nice, smooth and edible.

Moonlit_Aura
Oct 26, 2009, 3:50 PM
Shaved...thank you very much!:tong::female::male:

I agree with the pub's in the mouth thing...yuck!:eek:

still_shy
Oct 26, 2009, 3:54 PM
I prefer my female partners shaved or closely trimmed...it makes oral sex so much easier and better. As for me, I go either way, depending on my mood.

ready5858
Oct 28, 2009, 11:49 PM
I have been trimming for years now. Just recently tried trimming a little runway strip from the belly button to the base of my tool. I do not like hairy privates on me or my partners, trimmed or clean shaven looks and feels sexy, is clean and best of all you don;t have to stop in the middle of something to pick out a hair.

lolguy
Oct 29, 2009, 12:04 AM
I have kind of a cyclic pattern...I always shave my dick and balls, but every morning in the shower, I seem to stray a millimeter or two further into the bushland with the razor.....and i LOVE the feel of smoothness.

Then, before a few weeks have passed I have a silly looking strip of red pubes, and decide that I will just mow the whole lawn and start over.....then I love the smoothness of being wholly bare, but think it looks silly, so I let the garden grown, and the cycle continues...

Maybe that is my strange little game, who know, but it works for me!

surfviper
Oct 29, 2009, 11:00 AM
I just started shaving myself and I have found it to be fun - something new and different to play with. It does make my showers a little longer, but the results - and my partner's enthusiasm - make it all worth it!

bplayer63
Oct 29, 2009, 11:16 AM
only trim a bit myself and i prefer a bit of hair on a partner, i like the feel of it!

Michele Mayelle
Oct 29, 2009, 12:03 PM
I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

I have been smooth shaved for more than 30 years & from what I have seen on foreign nudist beaches it now seems to be the in thing. I like my partners, male or female to be shaved as well, I find sex more enjoyable when it's skin to skin contact & I find it a must for oral, as hairs in ones mouth are a REAL turnoff, for me anyway

virant69
Oct 29, 2009, 12:47 PM
definitely makes oral more pleasurable for both my wife and myself. i love to shave her and i spare her the trouble of having to shave me, but she likes the clean look for oral. ;)

mbigtim
Oct 29, 2009, 3:40 PM
I have been smooth shaved for more than 30 years & from what I have seen on foreign nudist beaches it now seems to be the in thing.

Not just there! I was looking at some Playboy Magazines from the last few years and it seems like almost ALL of the women are shaved. So I guess shaving is the new way to go! LOL

SpiritWolfdog
Oct 30, 2009, 7:12 PM
I like mine uncut, it's natural have shaved it before it's uncomfortable.

Happy Posting -
SpiritWolfman

runningnaked
Oct 30, 2009, 9:00 PM

I agree and do the same,, for me it's a BIG TURN on if everything is smooth,,;)

TinTin
Oct 31, 2009, 6:01 AM
Keep mine shaved and smooth, feels a lot better and prefer that in others both m and f but its not essential, can be turned on with a bit of hair too.

by~his~side
Oct 31, 2009, 10:34 AM
Realist, good question. I happen to have the answer.:angel:
Exfoliate. Buy a body puff (mildly course sponge for the body), apply
an exfoliating cream and gently wash the area to be shaved. The combination of the puff, cream and hot water will open the hair folicles which in turn makes the shaving process kinder to the skin. Always use a new blade as a dull blade will pull and snap a hair. Then, when the time comes to grow in, instead of being a poker straight stubble it will have a curl to it and when the skin heals the tiny stubble will not be heading straight up but rather pointing sideways or down thus creating an ingrown hair. And take the time to place the puff in an area where it can dry between uses because a wet puff can harbor bacteria.
The puff and cream are an investment you will think is well worth it if ingrown hair is what prevents you from being au natural!
Good Luck!
~D~

discreetbadboy
Oct 31, 2009, 12:31 PM
I have love to try having my pubics shave if there is any takers.

chgodad
Oct 31, 2009, 2:40 PM
My former lover used to run the triathlon. Before a big race, I would shave him head to toe(he was pretty hairy when left alone). I must admit, he was quite trusting because by the time I got around to the pubic area we were both very intensely stimulated and perhaps a bit twitchy... but no cuts or scrapes were ever the result..

The result was... we were both so hot ... the sex was on a new level... licking his newly smooth balls ...sent both of us over the edge.. several times.

24hrpartyppl
Nov 4, 2009, 1:41 AM
yep, i'm shaved bald from the neck down

lolguy
Dec 14, 2009, 7:35 AM
I started out by trimming, just cleaning up the shaft and the boys....then I did a little manscaping around the sides, finally evolved into total smooth and have been that way for years now....Last year, I decided to let hair grow back again...it was much thinner, and I did not like it at all...back to smooth and will stay that way. Also some advice for newbies....with shaving you may have bumps, etc for a week or two, but once you get into a regular regiime you will have no issues....for me, I just shave every morning while int he shower with no special products other than a sharp razor and follow up with a moisturizer like I use on my face.

BiPasadenaCpl
Dec 14, 2009, 11:10 AM
I shave my balls and trim down the top. My wife keeps just a little bit of hair above her clit...otherwise its completely bald as well....

sylar
Dec 14, 2009, 12:24 PM
I love how my cock feels shaved. You can see that on my profile. If I'm sucking a guy, I would prefer shaved. If i'm going down on a sexy woman, I'd actually really want her labia bare and a nice neat trimmed patch on top.

guycurious
Dec 14, 2009, 7:55 PM
I found a salon not too far away that does male body waxing and yes they even wax south of the navel !

I'm curious to try it as I'm tired of shaving and having stubble the next day.

sexy_RD
Dec 14, 2009, 10:48 PM
I love to shave my clit. I shave differnt designs in it. I think it is sexy and very sexual!

Mmonty
Dec 14, 2009, 11:37 PM
Nope. Really doesn't matter to me if partner does or not.

raistkit
Dec 14, 2009, 11:49 PM
i prefer to be shaven. one of life's simple pleasures , to run a bubble bath as hot as i can stand, glass of wine , a relaxing soak and then shave. afterwards good rub down with some collagen cream. very, very relaxing. :)

kit

Cman949
Dec 15, 2009, 12:33 AM
My balls and shaft are shaved with the pubes trimmed back. Chest trimmed.

I prefer my partners are well-groomed with a nice small patch of hair; but recent partners have been hairless.

Completely hairy has become a big turnoff for me; but overall, I'm just happy to be having sex!

djones
Dec 15, 2009, 1:11 AM
I keep my balls, shaft, and most other areas down south shaved but leave a little on top - trimmed neat of course !

I like the feel and the look. I prefer to see some sort of grooming in others as well !

Michele Mayelle
Dec 15, 2009, 7:15 AM

I couldn't agree more, & it feels so sensual if both partners shave as then it's skin to skin contact & feels so nice when wet with a womans juice, & as you say, no hairs in ones mouth when with either sex.

Bi_Druid
Dec 15, 2009, 8:09 AM
I shave my alls and trim the rest to keep it looking neat and tidy and well kept. I find if I don't it becomes a right ol briar patch of pubes.

I like it if my partners keep theirs trimmed and tidied and just generally looking looked after. Not really into total shave as a rule.

nsabimale
Dec 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
I recently shaved for the 1st time in October...after the initial "itching" it is great! So...I stay shaved down there....my wife and uh...friend....loves it! They can get up close and personal in all the right areas!

Captainnasty1st
Dec 15, 2009, 1:10 PM
I shave my cock, balls, and asshole, and love shaving my partner..!!! Women I prefer trimmed, men shaved, and smooth all over..!!!

kayle
Dec 15, 2009, 10:41 PM
Shaved men remind me of a hairless cat. Very strange fascination. Men look good with hair. Women too.

Raysallover
Dec 16, 2009, 3:20 PM
Shaved and trimmed into a heart^^:tongue:
for partners I'd say trimmed at least, shaved looks good on girls I think, and cute shapes and figures and stuff are fun:)

Bi_Druid
Dec 16, 2009, 4:23 PM
I also shave between the but cheeks, butt this is mostly a personal cleanliness obsessive thing. I just find it feels cleaner and easier to keep so if I don't have hair in me crack.

Jacqui
Dec 17, 2009, 7:13 AM
I keep mine all shaved and my b/f has his shaved smooth, he wears little guys g strings and thongs and looks really good all smooth and shaved.

phatcat
Dec 17, 2009, 10:41 PM
I keep shaved...and if im n the mood, a lil design...makes gettin ate easier and much better. This way he or she can get str8 to it..

ez4u2rmbr
Dec 17, 2009, 11:52 PM
Yep, like it shaved...

IM_ME
Dec 18, 2009, 12:37 AM
Like it trimmed with the balls shaved. Once a week to keep things tidy.

Karasel
Dec 20, 2009, 11:17 AM
I don't like complete hairlessness for a guy or a girl. No matter how big the guy may be, if his genitals are completely bald than he just looks like a prepubescent boy to me... Same goes for girls.

I just like a nice trim with the balls tidy, nothing too extreme.

meflash
Dec 20, 2009, 11:36 AM
I stay shaved but keep a patch on top, I never had much body hair to start with so i didn't have to remove too much. I like both men & woman shaved or close trim look. It only takes a few minutes with each shower to keep smooth & bare

jollyrover
Dec 20, 2009, 12:13 PM
Definitely keep it shaved.

Curious7714
Dec 20, 2009, 1:31 PM
Just started shaving within the last year or so. Much cleaner and feels a lot better. IF you let it grow and don't keep up with it, it will get itchy. Nobody likes a mouthful of pubes, everyone should at least keep it trimmed up. Think about if you don't already

Captainnasty1st
Dec 20, 2009, 5:35 PM
This my biggest fetish, I love shaving my partners, although I prefer the women with a bushy patch of hair, to maintain the smells, but the men, i prefer smooth..!!!

Can I shave/ trim you..???

Gi2BooKoo
Dec 20, 2009, 7:01 PM
We both are shaved. He shaves me and I keep him shaved. We don't like hair in our desert. We only play with shaved, cut bisexual men. Hairy guys are a big turn off. Especially sasquatch kinda guys..ewwww.

zapp54
Dec 21, 2009, 9:47 AM
Yes shaved is better. I shave cock and balls and trim the top tight. Like my parters shave too.

drawingboard3
Dec 21, 2009, 7:40 PM
I shave my balls semi-regularly (more frequently in the summertime), but I always trim everything very close no matter what season it is.
There's just something very unappealing about looking down and seeing Sherwood Forest on your crotch...
I also prefer others to be nicely trimmed and/or shaved as well.

IM_ME
Dec 22, 2009, 1:24 AM
This my biggest fetish, I love shaving my partners, although I prefer the women with a bushy patch of hair, to maintain the smells, but the men, i prefer smooth..!!!

Can I shave/ trim you..???

Next time I come to Texas. :P

NightDragon
Dec 23, 2009, 11:11 PM
I trim my pubes as best I can but would let someone remove it all I hate hair lol,prefer my partner to be shaved as well.

nasdaq
Dec 25, 2009, 4:47 PM
I tend to fully shave my pubic hair. When it comes to orally satisfy a men, I prefer a shaven dick, conversely I don´t mind licking a lovely hairy pussy at all. :tongue:

ihavapa
Mar 2, 2010, 7:14 PM
Most of the time I am either shaved completely in the pubic area or trimmed very close and I like my partners the same way just nicer cleaner and looks better I think.:2cents:

jollyrover
Mar 2, 2010, 7:22 PM
Keep it short all the time hate picking hair out of my mouth. Spoils the moment. Love cock and pussy not hair.

void()
Mar 3, 2010, 5:41 AM
No opinion regarding myself, never have, don't know if ever will. I enjoy my wife shaved though.

TheDream
Mar 3, 2010, 6:28 AM
I sometimes trim but I never take it fully off. I always like a little hair on my partners as well (they don't have to have a full on bush but a little strip is nice or whatever). It can be kidna sexy.

newyorker
Mar 3, 2010, 9:55 AM
I am shaved on my cock, balls, ass cheeks and ass crack. I am trimmed short on my pubis. I love the feel of a tongue on my shaved areas. Being rimmed with no hair is a plus for everyone who has rimmed me. Also my asshole looks like a pussy for my male lovers. They love it.

daewoo69
Mar 3, 2010, 10:45 AM
we used to shave, but both get waxed now. Lasts longer, feels better.:three:

UnusualCouple
Mar 3, 2010, 12:16 PM
Ohh yes I shave about 3 times a week and Dyck uses the old hair removal cream, the type you use in the shower. I did once attempt to wax him.. crack, back & sack but after the first time I was affraid the neighbours may report the screams to the police. lol;)

Samantha Sabrina
Mar 3, 2010, 3:13 PM
Smiles,

I keep everything from my eyes down completely hairless.

There is nothing in the world like the feel of a hairless body and soft fabrics rubbing against each other.

Not only that but having my legs shaved and going out in a skirt, shorts, or bikini, with a light breeze blowing, OMG, and that is not to mention the feeling of a man's hands roaming over my body and the fact that most guys much prefer a nice soft smooth body.

As for the bumps and itching, if you shave and keep it shaved in time those are no longer an issue, I have been doing it so long now that my skin is always as smooth as a babies behind, smiles.

Huggggggggggs
Samantha

Doggie_Wood
Mar 3, 2010, 4:15 PM
I shaved my pubes, cock & balls this morning in the shower. And I'm going to have Marie shave my ass tonight.

Doggie :doggie:

pantytimbmd
Jun 26, 2010, 4:45 PM
I keep my cock, balls and ass completely shaved except a small patch above my cock. God it feels great. I often touch mself just to feel the smoothness.

citystyleguy
Jun 26, 2010, 5:49 PM
grooming is one thing, to keep mother nature in check when she gets out of hand; otherwise, when i go down, i want hair, not some bad imitation of a baby's behind!

pantytimbmd
Jun 26, 2010, 6:03 PM
To each his own right? Is it not a matter of preference? You don't have to knock someones preference just becausevit differs from your own.

bgbud6969
Jun 27, 2010, 3:24 AM
I shave my cock and balls twice a week i like the way it feels.

Samantha Sabrina
Jun 28, 2010, 11:40 AM
I stay completely hairless from my eyes down.

It is absolutely amazing how much even a slight breeze blowing on my legs without hair versus with hair feels.

Being hairless on my entire body just magnifies all the sensations, mmmmmm.

Not to mention how nice it looks, especially my legs, smiles.

Huggggggggs

Samantha

wildwestgoob
Jun 28, 2010, 3:05 PM
Ok, general consensus is that everyone likes it smooth and clean, myself included, but I am still scared as HELL to actually DO it.
I am afraid of cutting the twig and berries with a razor and afraid of the possible burning and side effects associated with a hair removal creme.

NOT EVEN going to wax... lol

SO what works best for everyone? I can see from the posts that a good new razor is one key...

53bimale
Jul 5, 2010, 6:22 AM
I am in the minority.....I love it hairy....have never seen too much hair on a man or woman
And I do not shave mine......

shialily
Jul 5, 2010, 12:11 PM
Before I met my current hubby, I wouldn't shave at all. Never did it for my ex. But, after I met my current hubby, I've shaved ever since. It just feels so much better! And he shaves everything from groin to mid thigh. He can't stand having hair down there. And while he was in boot camp, he didn't have an opportunity to shave, so once he graduated, he was a forest of hair, and it was disgusting to say the least. He loves being super smooth! And so do I!!!

MrBisex
Jul 5, 2010, 12:56 PM
I shave my pubic hair, penis and my ass hole as well, I like it neat and clean so there are no hair to hold dirt.

Sometimes I let it grow a little for then to shave it all off to get it a little sensitive down there. That turns me on and I masturbase like a crazy :bigrin:

bigulfcpl
Jul 5, 2010, 1:27 PM
We are both shaved most of the time, except when we get lazy, LOL. But seriously, we love being shaved, and love that our partners are also.

mexicanstud34
Jul 5, 2010, 4:38 PM
I always manscape my bush, and shave my balls. I always make sure my partner is trimmed and shaved ad well. It really does make oral sex more stimulating for me.

yubaspirit
Jul 5, 2010, 5:30 PM
I like to shave my shaft and sac. Feels nice and smooth to the touch and prevents accidental flossing while someone's eating! :bigrin:

ThreeInOne
Jul 5, 2010, 7:33 PM
Wifey just shaved me for the first time two nights ago, and LOVES it! She cant get enough of my look, feel, and I now get a blow at least once a day!

jclogan
Jul 5, 2010, 7:48 PM
like to trim up top and shave the balls...works for me

~Amber~
Jul 5, 2010, 7:58 PM
I always shave cause I hate hair there and I ask my partner to at least trimming oral is gross with long hair

bipoulsbocouple
Jul 5, 2010, 8:24 PM
Yes we both do and love to shave others when we play

Realist
Jul 6, 2010, 9:26 AM
Have always disliked pubic hair, but accepted lovers who didn't shave, or trim.

In high school, when all of my friends were bragging about their first pubic hairs, I was dreading mine coming in. I began late, thankfully; I think I was about 16 before it began growing. I plucked every hair until they began coming in too fast for me. I shaved for a while, but when I went into the military I let it grow out. I trim close, still.

My GF shaves perfectly smooth and we both love the look and feel of her. It'd be a shame to hide such a pretty part of her anatomy, in the "weeds"!
!

dickhand
Jul 6, 2010, 9:56 AM
Back in our younger days , we gave it a try . Made her look like she was five years old . I thought it was very sexy for a bit and got over it . Now I don't care if my partners are shaved or not . There choice . More Hygenic ? I don't see how . Soap and water works if there is hair there or not . It seems to me that when we were growing up that it was such a big deal when we got pubic hair (maturing) that shaving it seams a waste . It would be like cutting back my dick to it's prepuberty size . For Christ's sake , it's barely bigger than that anyway ! LOL

yama23
Jul 6, 2010, 10:20 AM
I shave my face, arms, chest, cock, balls, taint and trim my pubs. Keeping it short and shaved makes everything appear bigger. I also preferr shaved and trimmed.

rtmac
Aug 2, 2010, 2:02 AM
I shave all except for just a small short patch at front base of my cock. Prefer my partner do the same as well. makes for much nicer cock sucking

53bimale
Aug 2, 2010, 5:01 AM
No, I do not and I prefer not shaved......hairy is a turn on to me....give me natural....

donnchristie
Aug 2, 2010, 7:39 AM
I shave my pubic area, my legs and chest. Feel much cleaner and softer.

wm1809
Aug 2, 2010, 7:57 PM
All shaved except for a runway strip

mrotown
Aug 2, 2010, 8:10 PM
Love balls, ass and cock shaft shaved as well as the sides. Like to trim the top keeping some hair but shaping it. Have been with guys who love it smooth and those who like hairy -- so best of both worlds. I like it shaved - i think it is sexier in bikini swimwear around the pool. Wife likes it shaved and trimmed too.

Bi.nomial
Aug 2, 2010, 8:24 PM
For partners, I have no real preference. Shaved, trimmed, au naturel, it's all good; perhaps strangely, my experience is that some people "suit" one way or the other...for what that's worth. Myself, I shave my scrotum and around the base of the penis...and trim the rest down close.

sephirothtx
Aug 2, 2010, 8:35 PM
i like my facial hair, but will shave it if demanded from a mate im steady with, BUT i love to be shaved elsewear, unf im furry, not wearwolf syndrom furry mind you, but hairy like those men off those saucy romance novels with shiney pink covers, and it comes back too quick. Ill be shaved ifi ts my mates wish, but as for now, as i am single, i just leave it alone.

BJ Hunter
Aug 2, 2010, 9:25 PM
I started trimming, and latter shaving my balls and cock/pubs after I bought a sexy swim suit, that was low cut. The hair was like a forest growing out of the top of the suit, so I shaved it. I love the look and feel, so I keep it shaved now weeky year round. My wife likes a bit of hair as is grows back over the bald look, but as someone said already, its better for oral if theres no hair to get in the way. Cleaner too, in my opinion.
:male:

timmyjefferson79
Aug 3, 2010, 2:11 PM
If you do it right, it will not itch or burn at all. I use a Phillips Body Groom from WalMart. It's an electric razor made for shaving the male pubic area. Look at my photos to see the results.

Yukio
Aug 4, 2010, 12:21 AM
I hate beard burns, I'm sensitive and stubbles hurt like hell and I'm not into pain. Better finish shaving before I fall asleep.

Yuki

bi_mitchell
Aug 4, 2010, 6:11 AM
Yes, I stay shaved smooth. I'm shaved from the neck down and don't think I'll ever let it grow back. Once you feel what its like without hair everywhere you just can't go back, in my opinion.

billybear47
Aug 4, 2010, 6:42 AM
I recently let my male neighbor shave me and it led to some incredibly hot sex.It was very erotic allowing someone to shave me.:bipride::three:

mike9753
Aug 4, 2010, 10:55 AM
I am fairly hairy, legs, chest, even patches on my back. I don't like the feel of being hairy and if it were practical, I'd probably shave my body completely from the neck down. In fact I did try that once, but it took a long time to shave everything off.

So now I shave my cock and balls and a small horizontal band above my cock and trim the rest. I can't really shave my ass, altho I would like too. It's too difficult to contort myself to get a good shave in that area.

My wife is naturally smooth. She has only one or two hairs on her legs. She does not know what it is like to be hairy. She thinks being free of hair in the pubic area makes a person look like a child and that is a turn-off for her. I can understand her point of view, and try to help her see mine - that smooth, hair-free skin is very sensuous and for some folks, it is extremely erotic - not because it looks prepubescent, but because of the sensuous feel.

But as others have said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and entitled to what makes them excited.

Mike

AsianDream
Aug 4, 2010, 10:45 PM
I love body and pubic hair on other people.

I have shaved my pubic hair before - but I think it looks far too boyish.

A friend of mine Dyes his pubic hair pink - I think it looks really sexy - but he's a natural blonde - it wouldn't work for me unless I used peroxide and Im very unkeen on risking bleach in sensitive areas.

omniguy
Aug 25, 2010, 10:27 PM
I shave my cock, balls and anus. My pubics are neatly trimmed or shaved.

Argent 11
Aug 26, 2010, 2:18 AM
I trim my cock, balls and anus my pubic hair I keep closely trimmed

bite4gt
Aug 26, 2010, 5:00 PM
I am clean shaved. Cock, ass and balls. Like my friends to be also:)

ibop6
Aug 26, 2010, 6:47 PM
Yes, I stay shaved smooth. I'm shaved from the neck down and don't think I'll ever let it grow back. Once you feel what its like without hair everywhere you just can't go back, in my opinion.

Im quite hairy - a Bear if you will, and am really considering this..its a turn on for me to be with a smoothie. :bigrin:

rtmac
Aug 26, 2010, 7:44 PM
keep my cock and balls smooth and like my guy to be the same..I love the soft skin and when I suck I love the smooth skin on my tongue!

dsuth69
Aug 26, 2010, 9:42 PM
I keep my cock, balls and anus shaved...like other to do the same

tony88
Aug 27, 2010, 10:56 AM
I started to shave a couple of years back when the mood hit me. But as of late I have started to maintain it shaved balls cock with a trimmed patch above my cock with every thing else being shave. Also like my girlfriend shaved.

Django611
Aug 27, 2010, 6:07 PM
[B][I shave my penis and testicles every time I shower, and my ass and belly at the same time. I prefer the feel, and the touch of a tongue is much nicer. In summer it is more hygenic, and shaving the ass permits easier access. All plusses and no minuses!!

Django611
Aug 27, 2010, 6:08 PM
[B][I shave my penis and testicles every time I shower, and my ass and belly at the same time. I prefer the feel, and the touch of a tongue is much nicer. In summer it is more hygenic, and shaving the ass permits easier access. All plusses and no minuses!!

abstruse_ric
Aug 27, 2010, 6:42 PM
My first post, but here goes:

Shaved! Definitely. I think both men and women look and feel better with everything shaved or at least trimmed.

crazy_cat_lady
Aug 28, 2010, 12:28 AM
first off I've never heard of hair growing actually ON the cock...is that really possable?

secondly I think I've said this before but I'm a seasonal gal. in the hot steamy summer It's shaved bald...cooler that way. But in the frigid winters of Massachusetts, I then let it grow out longer still keeping it neatly trimmed so it isn't all over the place...warmer that way.:tongue:

djones
Aug 28, 2010, 12:39 AM
first off I've never heard of hair growing actually ON the cock...is that really possable?

Why yes it is possible - otherwise we wouldn't shave it !

Michigan_cpl
Aug 28, 2010, 11:56 AM
we are both always shaved. neither of us like swallowing hair.

tristancir
Aug 28, 2010, 4:37 PM
Always shaved here. I shave cock, pubic mound, balls anal area. Some times I will shave belly and chest. I have shaved under arms a few times.

Never shaved legs. Might try that one day.

barbiegirl
Sep 7, 2010, 12:06 PM
As a nudist I have used a dilapidator since the age off 13. 4 those who dont no it is like waxin but using a machine which pulls the hairs out. It takes longer 2 grow back n when it does it is softer.
I hate the feel off stubble now my gf uses a dilapidator.

firsttime57
Sep 7, 2010, 12:24 PM
Yes i shave and enjoy sex with other shaved individuals

Stroker90803
Sep 7, 2010, 12:42 PM
I'm shaved and love it. I prefer partners that are shaved and would even rather avoid those who are not. Who needs pubic floss anyway?

Gibberish
Sep 7, 2010, 10:31 PM
I think it's kinda a kinky hot on both sexes and find it erotic to do it myself, but I get razor burn on my crotch... I think it's just that my skin doesn't tolerate it well :( . If I could figure out how to do it right I probably would be shaven.

Ultimately, as long as it's not really really hairy I'm down

luv2pleaseu0001
Oct 24, 2010, 9:03 PM
Tried it 10 years ago and been shaving sinve feels great

dlbirimmer
Oct 24, 2010, 9:16 PM
shave balls ,like the way they feel. Trim pubes

bicpl
Oct 24, 2010, 9:23 PM

we toady agree !

dsuth69
Oct 24, 2010, 9:30 PM
i love mine to be shaved and my partners too

Skafsgaard
Oct 25, 2010, 10:02 AM
I combine shaving, waxing and trimming in the pubic area.

islandboy3
Oct 25, 2010, 11:54 AM
I shave my balls and everything off...and I love it when a man or a woman is smooth all over down there, it makes oral that much better. Who wants pubic floss really!!!

qazwsx33334
Oct 25, 2010, 12:08 PM
I shave every morning in the shower, it never itches if you don't let it grow.

Realist
Oct 25, 2010, 12:16 PM
GAZ, you're lucky to have good skin. I can only get away with trimming close.

Years ago, I had a lover who had rheumatic fever when he was a kid. There was NO hair on his body, period! He was smooth as silk....God, his body was perfect!

subbobbie
Nov 1, 2010, 1:11 PM
Yes keep it trimmed close and shave my balls. Also shave my legs around my region too!

chapear
Nov 1, 2010, 2:34 PM
Hair makes me itchy down there so I keep it shaved. I also like my bf and gf to be shaved too. Not really a huge fan of hair getting in my mouth.

Biguyll
Nov 1, 2010, 3:37 PM
Definitely love the shaved look... I started shaving 'cause I got a tattoo down there, and then shaved more and more so that now all pubes are shaved as well as lower stomach and ass. Girlfriend still likes my chest hairy ;)

In the first year we started going out, I blindfolded her and shaved her as a birthday surprise and gave her some sexy lingerie, and she has stayed shaved since (and wears thongs all the time now)! Mmmmmmmm :tong:

NjbiGuy01
Nov 1, 2010, 4:43 PM
Wife keeps things closely trimmed. Gal pal and I keep things shaved smooth. With a little lube or a lot of arousal, it's like a slip N slide down there..... :bigrin:
I shave every other day to keep things from getting itchy or annoying...a little hand lotion to keep things from drying out...all good.

Jessicaknight
Nov 1, 2010, 5:50 PM
Just trimed down very close
all the time
From front to back

silkydave
Nov 3, 2010, 9:45 PM
shaved torso, shaved "down there" too :cool:

Maccount
Nov 4, 2010, 12:34 AM
I have tried a few different "grooming" styles. I like the initial feel of having all my pubic hair shaved, but do find I get alot of ingrowns after a few days that make the area look less attractive. Now, I keep the area above my penis trimmed short and just shave my shaft and balls. I don't like having hair on my ass or around my anus so I get that waxed every couple months. That keeps the backdoor situation under control. :)

Petrina
Nov 4, 2010, 7:01 AM
totally shaved . all the cock and area as well as balls and ass , i love a clean piece of meat and like a clean pussy , its cleaner as well i don't like to eat hair , and all my lady friends are the same hair doesn't taste good

Michigan_cpl
Nov 4, 2010, 11:06 AM
yes i am shaved and so is my wife. we both shave each other and like it that way. we also like our partners shaved also.
it is better when you giving head, so that way you do not swallow any hairs.:flag4:

like2tug
Nov 4, 2010, 11:59 AM
currently shaved but will let it grow out on occation. But when it gets real think I shave it off again and usually masturbate during the process, it is a turn on...the older you get you will find out that the pubic hair gets softer so the regrowth process is not as ichy as when you are younger. Prefer women with shaved pussys as well, looks so much better and fingers don't get tangled up in pussy hair when playing around.

SingleBiM_lv
Nov 4, 2010, 2:41 PM
I shave my mid section every day in the shower. It's so easy and I love the way it looks and feels,

foreverbi
Nov 4, 2010, 2:41 PM
Most of the time I keep my balls & shaft completely shaved & everything else trimmed (sometimes closely).:male:

jakers201
Nov 4, 2010, 2:48 PM
i trim it only. Because pubic hair can add sex appetite. Nice

dutchmale
Nov 8, 2010, 11:57 AM
shaved but i have to be hounest and say i didnt shave it for a while know
always busy and basicly i "forget" it all the time

but usually i shave it all bald > balls and between the legs also

feels so nice and smooth and looks great (imo)

uncut7thick2
Nov 19, 2010, 8:23 PM
i shave it everyday when i can , and love the feeling of it on myself and others

bicuriouscd
Nov 19, 2010, 9:39 PM
I keep my hair in check with close trimming , waxing and shaving and love my pantie area to completely smooth and soft.

ubersmack
Nov 19, 2010, 11:09 PM
I absolutely love a shaved pubic region. Hair down there disgusts me. :bigrin:

weskain77
Nov 20, 2010, 12:18 AM
Yes and yes, view my pics for proof :)

Mr descreet
Nov 20, 2010, 12:49 AM

I agree,I shave my whole body it makes me feel good and clean and I enjoy it,I'm fussy about my hygiene,before I have sex I give myself a emema and when I bent over you can't enter with out the condom on

lizard-lix
Nov 20, 2010, 10:20 AM
I shave my balls back to my ass and the shaft of my cock, then trim the pubes to the same length as my chest hair so I am even top to bottom... (my wife likes my chest hair and now likes the even look :-)

I started shaving my wife as a 'pleasure service' during our BDSM play (she is the Domme) and she has gotten to like it and is pretty much always turned on and hot to go by the time I am finished.

Since I usually have her on the massage table to shave her, it is a perfect moment, I'll either start right into a massage or tongue bath and we are good for the night!

Liz

grxclaus
Nov 26, 2010, 12:30 AM
I agree. I feel cleaner, makes for a better experience during oral sex, and makes my cock look a little bigger.

cock1958
Nov 26, 2010, 11:02 AM
i shave mine off an love it ill show anyone who wants to see it on cam hit me up at rickdoak@ymail.com all welcum to see me

Michigan_cpl
Nov 26, 2010, 2:15 PM
Yes, me & hubby shave each other smooth, it is very clean when it comes to oral. we like it that way for oral, we have swallowed to many hairs in our lifetime. we like people who we get with to be either trimmed or shaven.

Susurrus1964
Nov 27, 2010, 10:56 AM
Been shaving my balls for years. I love how much more sensitive they seem. I leave the rest of the hair alone.

someonestoy54
Nov 27, 2010, 2:54 PM
Yes and yes. Love the feel, have been shaving for 20 plus years.

italian sausage
Nov 28, 2010, 9:00 AM
I shave it all. I hate any hair there, keep it shaved every day and even shave my ass

terri
Nov 28, 2010, 6:10 PM
i have been shaving my pubes for years cause it feels so good. i also love the look of a shaved cock and balls when i go down on a guy. its also easier to lick up any of that cum that slips past your lips.

cornholejoe
Nov 28, 2010, 6:57 PM
always keep it shaved and my sexual partners do too

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Nov 28, 2010, 7:10 PM
I tried shaving my entire body for two weeks once because I liked the look and feel but I am entirely too hairy to do that. I've let it all grow back. I'll keep my fur. :bigrin:

NightDragon
Nov 28, 2010, 10:37 PM
I trim my pubic hair and love the feeling of no hair around my cock and balls :)

sherlin
Nov 28, 2010, 11:52 PM
The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Well, it shocking and needed and immediate attention to short out at the earlier.
======================
PLR Private Label Rights (http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-articles)

Magic Couple
Nov 29, 2010, 3:10 AM
:bibounce:Wife and I both shave. e love a well gromed cock, balls and or pussy:bipride:

chimpster
Nov 29, 2010, 11:17 AM
Keep it trimmed but never shaved :)

Intoital
Nov 29, 2010, 2:47 PM
Everything groomed, I don't really care on a partner, but I prefer women to have a little hair.... If just cropped close.

nudistharry
Nov 29, 2010, 3:28 PM
I shave my balls and shaft but leave the rest natural. I like the feeling of shaved balls but do it mostly for the wife since she likes it that way. I'd probably leave it all natural if she didn't like shaved balls so much. As for partners: I MUCH prefer the woman to be completely natural. I love a hairy pussy!! As for a male partner I'd prefer him either natural or just shaved balls and shaft.

nudistharry
Nov 29, 2010, 3:32 PM
I keep my pubic area completely free of hair. I don't shave it, I pluck it. I do shave my torso, chest, underarms, and between my ass cheeks.

Hair free is so erotic and nice to look at.

Doesn't plucking the hair on your balls hurt??

retrocock61
Nov 30, 2010, 6:43 PM
I like a smooth cock and balls
would like to shave my entire body but never
seem to get it right on my own

Hoselvr
Nov 30, 2010, 7:08 PM
I am shaved smooth and prefer others the same.

jcorlando
Nov 30, 2010, 8:14 PM
I started trimming and moved to shaving because it was so much better for oral sex and condom use, in the mid 80s before it was popular. Always liked my partners to at least trim short, but shaving is my preference. The best place to do it, keep it in control is in the shower, daily or almost daily :).

Craydon
May 7, 2011, 11:21 AM
shaved - but as for my partners: with women I like them shaved. With men I don't care - either is fine.

meflash
May 7, 2011, 12:29 PM
I shave al but keep a small patch just above my cock, I don't have much body hair to start with & like the smooth look. I sometime CD so I shave my legs, armpit, & just keep a light amount on my arms as to keep private from my coworkers. I like a woman shaved & men anyway as long as not very hairy.

jcorlando
May 7, 2011, 1:36 PM
I started shaving in the early 80s since condoms used to rip my pubes terribly;
my wife also shaves but not as close as I do, I shave in the shower almost every day so it never itches, it is great for oral, sex, :). :flag4:

Atreus68
May 7, 2011, 7:18 PM
I most certainly do NOT. A completely shaved pubic area looks odd on an adult. Men who have hairy legs and chests look silly with a bare patch right in the middle. And as for hygiene, that's just silly. There's nothing more hygienic about a shaved pubic area. If hair were such a problem, we'd all shave our heads. Most of us shower daily, so I don't see the great concern for hygiene.

barebum4
May 8, 2011, 7:27 AM
I used to shave it all including my ass but hated the stubble so went for laser. Smooth as a baby's behind! Love it and love my partner to be clean shaven and hairfree.

terri
May 8, 2011, 8:04 AM
i must say that for me the sight of a cock and ball void of any pubic hair is an instant drop to my knees turn on. now as far as pussy is concerned i enjoy them either with or without pubic hair. as for my own self, i keep it completely shaved .

love1234
May 8, 2011, 8:25 PM
I used to shave it all including my ass but hated the stubble so went for laser. Smooth as a baby's behind! Love it and love my partner to be clean shaven and hairfree.
How much does that cost?

evonne
May 8, 2011, 9:29 PM
Shave legs arms and under arms daily. Trim all pubic and anal areas real short weekly. Feels great with panties and thi-his!

maxtor
May 9, 2011, 12:01 AM
my GF has to have one of the harriest pussy's i have ever encountered until she met me. she lets me trim it about every month cause it will grow right over the crack. now she feels great but i never shave her cause of the bumps are a bad problem for her..i love trimming her every month...erotic #1...and she gets turned on cause i have to eat her at the same time i trim her....trim a while and eat a while...when done have juices dripping down on the towel.

for me as a man, i like it shaved but actually dont have much pubic hair and never have. i have shaved it a lot of times but i hate the itching when it gets about a week old. i like for the other man to be shaved if he likes it but dont really bother me one way or the other.

rockhard123
May 9, 2011, 5:00 AM
0h smooth all the way

GroupSex
May 9, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thought I would never do it, but I tried shaving my balls and trimmed up the rest and it turns out I like it. :bigrin:

bendover2
May 9, 2011, 5:21 PM
I trim, but shave my balls.

b71112
May 9, 2011, 6:00 PM
I am shaved everywhere down below, It's like a drug, once you start its hard to stop as I like it smooth as possible - but then get bumps, really need to figure how to do this right. :bounce:

wm1809
May 9, 2011, 6:16 PM
I keep it shaved and the wife likes it

newporter4u
May 10, 2011, 8:42 AM
Shaved cock and balls, usually buzzed pubic area but sometimes completely shaved. I like those that I play with to be smooth or closely cropped too. Just my preference but wouldn't stop me from diving into a hairy muff or sucking a cock.

PT-NH
May 10, 2011, 1:24 PM
I like a smooth cock and balls
would like to shave my entire body but never
seem to get it right on my own

I trim often, and shave occasionally. But can identify with Retro's comment about "not getting it right on my own" - I often think it would be cool to have somebody to help me shave, and perhaps return the favor.
Wouldn't that be a cool way to get to know (and trust....) somebody ;)
Be like helping them, and helping yourself - and then enojying each other's "handiwork" :tong:

Michigan_cpl
May 10, 2011, 2:42 PM
my wife and i are both shaved & love it that way.
i shave her and then she shaves me.

italian sausage
May 10, 2011, 6:56 PM
i am completely shaved. i love how it looks and feels. no hair around my cock, balls, shave my ass completely. i don't know why i didn't do this years ago.

caldura
May 10, 2011, 7:18 PM
I shave everything cant stand body hair. Im pretty androgynous anyway and it makes me feel more fem plus its a sexier, cleaner look especially when im all oiled up for a good romp.

hgf33
May 11, 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm a shavaholic lol. It's all gone on me! I like girls who shave too. I don't understand the landing strip and all of that. Just shave it off, it'll feel better for both of us! As for guys, I don't like my guy to shave. He trims a little but when he shaves it just looks weird, and sometimes chafes me. I want a man, not a little boy, so hair is good. Just keep it under control! :-)

madmartian
May 11, 2011, 6:47 PM
I always shave balls and all...its cleaner hygene and sex more enjoyable.

CatRocks
May 11, 2011, 7:50 PM
my pics say ALL

austinbi
May 11, 2011, 9:29 PM
Just got finished shaving in the shower. I like to shape my bush much like a girl's, and then trim close with good scissors. I'll shave my ass on occasion, cause I like the feel of undies (panties) against that smooth skin. If I was fooling around with a guy, they would be shaved, too.

newageleland
May 11, 2011, 10:43 PM
Yes I love the shaved look. I will shave from the neck down to my angles and love the way it feels. With me though I live in a shared house so I dont have the time to do it anymore. What a drag. Whenever I did shave I would just let it grow back and then shave again. I would really love to find a partner thats into shaving and we could shave together. That would be a real turn on for me.

Kayla28
May 12, 2011, 11:06 AM
I always keep mine shaved. With any partner, if not shaved they must keep the area neatly trimmed

rabbit16
May 13, 2011, 11:40 PM
I like to be shaved and have been doing it for a few years now. I can't shave above my cock with a razor though or it tends to get ingrown hairs. The rest is shaved close. Wife shaves once in a while as well. Not as often though. I actually like having my legs shaved as well.

rtmac
May 14, 2011, 2:00 AM
both..love the feel of smooth skin in my hand and in my mouth!

bicuriousinprescott
May 14, 2011, 2:00 PM
I keep myself shaved as it feels better to me. I haven't had anyone who was shaved but would love some one who was.

bluesky55
May 14, 2011, 2:49 PM
I prefer myself and my partner to be shaved. The intensity of the feelings seems greater on smooth parts, let alone the choking on an occasional wild hair that gets loose at the wrong moment. The pictures in my profile were done at a time when my then lady friend was really into it. She loved to shave me from waist to ass and I loved it too. I was practically forbidden from doing it myself. She was very good at it and it proved to be wonderful foreplay. We contemplated the laser treatment but never got around to it because of her enjoyment of the act. I like the feel more than the act of shaving and may give in to the laser unless I find another partner that wants to do it for us.

My hair currently tends to come and go dependent upon my partner, male or female, after having been smooth for the better part of 12 years. My current girlfriend is quite bushy and I had given in and let it grow back. I need to change that. I prefer the beauty and the feel of a smooth cock or a smooth pussy. Somehow though, there seems to be this perception that a man should have bushes around the tree when he first climbs into bed with a new lady. Why does it seem more acceptable for a woman to shave below than a man to? I used to shave my ex-wife and some past girlfriends and enjoyed it. I had two situations where a guy wanted me to shave him and that was fun. Over the years I came up with some tricks to overcome the shaving bumps and ingrown hairs that I forward to interested parties, but nothing is fool proof.

Bottom line is I prefer it smooth all the way around and will get back to it soon.

ILovepussyandcock
May 15, 2011, 1:11 PM
No question.....It's "No Hair Down There" for me for sure...I love it bare

BiDaveDtown
May 20, 2011, 12:07 PM
I most certainly do NOT. A completely shaved pubic area looks odd on an adult. Men who have hairy legs and chests look silly with a bare patch right in the middle. And as for hygiene, that's just silly. There's nothing more hygienic about a shaved pubic area. If hair were such a problem, we'd all shave our heads. Most of us shower daily, so I don't see the great concern for hygiene.

I agree with you. People who completely shave or wax their crotches and pubic areas do look odd.

I'm not sure why people posting to this thread are thinking that just because you have a shaved pubic area that it means that you're "clean" or that you practice good hygiene?

So someone could skip bathing with soap and water for a few days or a week but as long as they shaved their pubic hair daily they'd be fine hygiene wise eh?

barebum4
Sep 5, 2011, 6:57 AM
I am completely smooth in pubic area and ass. Shaving is terrible, rash, stubble. Laser is the only way to go if you want to be perfectly smooth at all times...

keith1560
Sep 5, 2011, 7:09 AM
Yes, I do the same thing. Trim the pubic hair and shave the balls.

ukmale32
Sep 5, 2011, 7:34 AM
I just took all my pubes off again with veet. Smooth now & love it. I don't have much hair elsewhere, but would struggle to shave my ass. It's almost without hair anyway. Unless of course anyone wants to volunteer? :rolleyes:

happy_canuck
Sep 5, 2011, 7:57 AM
I've been shaving my pubes since I was 15. I don't even know what I look like au naturel.:flag1: I love the sensation of smooth skin, and if possible, I'd make sure it never grew back again.

As for others, my preferences vary...sometimes bald, sometimes trimmed.

Angel89
Sep 6, 2011, 3:10 AM

I agree, sucking a hairy cock is awful, cause you get hair in your mouth ;)

voodoo4
Sep 6, 2011, 10:06 AM
I keep my bush trimed short, shaved once and ended up with a lot of ingrown hairs

Want2WITHU
Dec 2, 2011, 6:38 PM
Yes I love shaving my balls,cock and ass..it feels so damm sexy....looking for a buddy to shave and play together...;)

jimpgh6969
Dec 2, 2011, 10:01 PM
I like a trimmed pubic area shaved balls and asshole.

Gi2BooKoo
Dec 2, 2011, 10:39 PM
I am always shaved smooth, and so is he. I am not fond of hair in my desert.:tongue:

tristancir
Dec 3, 2011, 1:12 AM
I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back.

I don't think I'd care if my partner shaved or not.

DB:bipride:

The way to avoid the itch when it grows back is to keep it shaved. Try to shave every other day for 30 days.

Bigbareman
Dec 3, 2011, 8:13 PM
I pluck my hair, stays smooth longer. Been shaving or plucking for about 18 years and wont ever let it grow. I like the feel and the looks of it. I also shave my arm pits and ass crack too, again, like the feel and the looks of it.

BooBooKittie
Dec 3, 2011, 10:11 PM
I shave everything, even my arms. I hate body hair (on me). I love it when my partner is smooth but we're all human and keeping up the hedges 24/7 is a pain in the ass. It's easy to disregard and not worry about unless there's some other hygeine issues. Im sure, however that's it not a coincidence that it tends to me less "smelly" when everythings kept in check :)

pantytimbmd
Dec 4, 2011, 6:43 AM
LOVE MY COCK AND BALLS SHAVED! RECENTLY STARTED SHAVING MY CHEST AND UNDERARMS. I HATE BEING HAIRY! MIGHT TRY WAXING SOON? ANYONE OUT THERE WANT TO WAX OR SHAVE ME?

hedodon
Dec 4, 2011, 8:06 AM
Once a week I shave all the pubic area, from the belly button to and including the crack of my ass. I like the way it feels and looks. I actually find that as the short stubbles grow I enjoy the feel of the little pricks which gives me sexual sensation. I will also sometimes eat my cum after jerking off. Having a hair free pubic area makes it easier to collect the cum.

I have seen Shaftmngr results of shaving and can say he is HOT shaved and smooth.

hedodon
Dec 4, 2011, 8:10 AM
Both my wife and I both shave smooth 'down there'. We love how it looks and it definitely increases our lust for our playmates if they are smooth as well. We've been doing it since we started sharing our sex play with others and have had no complaints thus far. :three:

Latinomaleaz60
Dec 19, 2011, 4:07 PM
I see most here shave there Pubic hair.I use to shave mine all of it balls cock and ass.Thing is when it starts to grow back its itches alot,so Now I prefer to be all natural,prefer to have my full bush in nowdays.

biguy71
Dec 19, 2011, 6:49 PM
I shave everything but my legs every couple of days. I trim my leg hair to 1/8 inch about once a week. I sometimes shave my legs too, but I'm prone to ingrown hairs there, especially around my bikini area and inner thighs. My fiancee shaves or waxes everything. We both prefer our male and female partners to be shaved or waxed as well. A little body hair on a guy doesn't bother us too much, but the less the better.

æonpax
Dec 19, 2011, 8:56 PM
Eight years ago, I paid out some righteous dollars and had all my hair removed permanently, via laser surgery. It was a very good investment. One thing, just as a side note, the technician told me that at least at their clinic, men were having their pubic hair removed (laser) almost 2 to 1 over females.

CalanderGirl
Dec 19, 2011, 10:03 PM
Yes, and yes! I don't like flossing while I'm doing oral.

Dj019
Dec 21, 2011, 10:51 PM
I shave pubs, balls, under my balls, my ass too. I prefer men to at least have pubs and balls shaved.

MYSTERYMAN171
Dec 22, 2011, 6:16 PM
Yes definitely I shave my cock, balls and around my anus it looks better and bigger( the cock and balls that is) and increases the sensation tremendously when you use a dry razor because it takes a layer or skin off, also I read that women that don't like to like to give blowjobs are more inclined to. Also I read its best to shave after a hot shower prevents skin irritation by opening the pores I dry shave after a hot shower with a razor only used for that purpose, dry shaving I think takes off more skin that using shaving cream and you can see better what your doing. I found it best to wash with soap and water afterwards and twice later to prevent skin irritation and if pimple start to appear rubbing alcohol makes them dissapear afer a few spaced out applications before they fully form. I think sweat causes the irritation and you tend to sweat more down there after shaving because these no hair to wick away the sweat to cool the area. Also I love seeing a shaved pussy or cock and balls. :)

Sammysaid
Dec 23, 2011, 3:54 AM
I love to shave. It feels great, and I love to see a clean shaven area. It's a real turn on without really having to work at it.

RyanPrince
Dec 23, 2011, 5:28 AM
Manscaper here.

willy73
Dec 23, 2011, 6:05 PM
i shave my lags and everything just to c what my wife would do and say at first she thought it was weird but it turn out she likes it it turns her on i like the feeling if it to it it makes me feel sexy if your in to that sort of stuff

kinser11
Dec 25, 2011, 3:21 AM
Everything shaved in that region. Feels great masturbating.

a2smith09
Dec 25, 2011, 4:26 PM
I normally shave my cock, balls, and ass. I manscape the bush. I love to suck and lick balls, cock and rim so I prefer those to be shaved smooth. As to the rest ofthe p[ubic hair I don't like untamed bush and am ok with totally smooth.

Erikir
Dec 25, 2011, 6:24 PM
Shaved smooth here. I'd be reluctant to go down on anyone who's hairy, but once the hair is gone, I can't keep my hands or mouth away! The sensation of smooth skin being in contact with smooth skin is very erotic. A little body hair on men is ok, but less is better. I wonder what it would feel like to rub up against a man with shaved legs... I think it would probably look a little wierd, but that wouldn't bother me.

a2smith09
Dec 25, 2011, 6:54 PM
Shaved smooth here. I'd be reluctant to go down on anyone who's hairy, but once the hair is gone, I can't keep my hands or mouth away! The sensation of smooth skin being in contact with smooth skin is very erotic. A little body hair on men is ok, but less is better. I wonder what it would feel like to rub up against a man with shaved legs... I think it would probably look a little wierd, but that wouldn't bother me.

LOL I do love the shaved look and the skin to skin contact sensation is wonderful.

bynpm
Jan 1, 2012, 10:43 AM
I shave my balls and around them all the way down to my ass; I trim the hair above my dick. It feels great!