PDA

View Full Version : THE MOST Phuc@#$ up sh$% you have EVER EVER SEEN!!!!!

diget
Oct 2, 2009, 4:18 AM
this stuff is gerenteed the most screwed up shit you have ever seen.

WARNING IF YOU HAVE A WEEK STOMACH PLEASE DONT VIEW THE LINKS BELOW........OR YOU'LL THROW UP AND SHIT YOURSELF.

http://www.thatsphucked.com/video/400/1-Guy-1-Screwdriver.aspx

http://www.thatsphucked.com/video/380/BMEAWW-HELL.aspx

yay, i cant beleive people do shit like this to them selves i mean OMFG i threw up watching these vids. oh im still cleaning vomit up.

but in all repects if you are easily weakened at the knees or throw up easy or have a weak stmach you may want to consider just reading the posts left aabout how phucked up these videos are when the post build up.......serious.

OTHER than that heres some phucked up pics for ya'll to greive about.

the pictue that is durring a sergery it looks like is of a 10LB hair boll removed from a dudes stomach.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 2, 2009, 4:43 AM
interesting..... and no I did not vomit or shit myself.....

its a form of extreme expression.... but only extreme as we would not dream of doing that to ourselves.... its a bit like mmmmm a straight male would never dream of anal sex with another male... not the best example....but a bi curious male is less likely to be offended by the idea of anal sex with another male

extreme body modding is not for everybody but nor it is phucked up shit as people put it...its simply a form of extreme body modding expression

the people that do it are actually very sane in most cases, its our inability to relate to them that leads us to call them insane and in need of help.... in the same way that we call people fucktards and idiots for barebacking anally in a day and age of aids..... then we drink and drive or smoke cigarettes or use drugs and say its ok for us to do that

while extreme body modding is not for me.. I will admit I am impressed with the way that some people mod their bodies and express themselves and in doing so, challenge my understanding of human nature

diget
Oct 2, 2009, 5:33 AM

its a form of extreme expression.... but only extreme as we would not dream of doing that to ourselves.... its a bit like mmmmm a straight male would never dream of anal sex with another male... not the best example....but a bi curious male is less likely to be offended by the idea of anal sex with another male

extreme body modding is not for everybody but nor it is phucked up shit as people put it...its simply a form of extreme body modding expression

the people that do it are actually very sane in most cases, its our inability to relate to them that leads us to call them insane and in need of help.... in the same way that we call people fucktards and idiots for barebacking anally in a day and age of aids..... then we drink and drive or smoke cigarettes or use drugs and say its ok for us to do that

while extreme body modding is not for me.. I will admit I am impressed with the way that some people mod their bodies and express themselves and in doing so, challenge my understanding of human nature

i guess that you are right with your using straight guys and anal sex as an example so i guess i understand a bit but at the same time what part of the brain develops in such a way that you would consider damaging your sexual organs for pleasure? "thats a rhetorical question" while body moding isnt for me either i still dont understand it very much. anal is all right because it is quite pleasurable though some people dont agree but sticking a scew driver in your dick?
seriously damaging the nerves so that you may never feel pleasure the same again? how is this an act that people want to commit? what makes these people feel good when they do things like this to themselves?

chub-bi
Oct 2, 2009, 10:37 AM
I'm probably in the minority when I ask,

How bad do you have to hate yourself to either do, or allow those things to be done to your body?

Georgie_Girl
Oct 2, 2009, 11:08 AM

*applaud*

I'm glad there are people who don't think people who are into extreme modifications are nuts. ^.^

12voltman59
Oct 2, 2009, 11:10 AM
People definitely do some weird shit!!

The video they had of the Japanese anime was pretty funny actually---I wonder how many women wished they could do that to their men??? :bigrin::eek::eek: As a guy--I have to say--the next time I give a lady some pleasure of that sort--the image of that scene in the anime will be playing in my mind!! :bigrin::bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Oct 2, 2009, 7:23 PM
i guess that you are right with your using straight guys and anal sex as an example so i guess i understand a bit but at the same time what part of the brain develops in such a way that you would consider damaging your sexual organs for pleasure? "thats a rhetorical question" while body moding isnt for me either i still dont understand it very much. anal is all right because it is quite pleasurable though some people dont agree but sticking a scew driver in your dick?
seriously damaging the nerves so that you may never feel pleasure the same again? how is this an act that people want to commit? what makes these people feel good when they do things like this to themselves?

some people view tattoos as art, and some as defacing a body......

as for pleasure and pain.... we each understand pain and pleasure in different ways, b&d and s&m people understand emotional and mental pain and pleasure in a different way to vanilla people... its still pleasure and pain... its the way we feel it and interpret it that is different

the human body reacts differently to different stimuli.... the head of my penis is not sensitive....however cumming during sex, causes it to feel the sensation as electric shocks to my penis and rather painful so I avoid cumming during intercourse....others live for the experience of cumming during intercourse cos its so pleasurable yet others will attach electrodes to their genitals to experience the same sensation and find it most pleasurable

damaged nerve endings or even a condition called congenital insensitivity to pain ( born without nerve endings / the ability to feel pain ) can be a aspect in extreme body modders.....I do know a person born without nerve endings and they can not feel any sensations..... however, body modders do feel pain and many of them can have a extremely high pain tolerance

one this that extreme body modders do mention is a incredible sensation, like a overdose of endorphins, something that drink and drugs can not give them.... a bit like base jumpers and drag racers.....

most hilarious thing about extreme body modders.... they make us look like vanilla people yet we are quick to talk about taking risks and be daring and risque...

roy m cox
Oct 3, 2009, 3:48 AM
wow cool site i like this one tho hmmm :eek:

http://www.ThatsPhucked.com/video/31/Massive-Penis-Balls.aspx

um "what"

diget
Oct 3, 2009, 5:54 AM
some people view tattoos as art, and some as defacing a body......

as for pleasure and pain.... we each understand pain and pleasure in different ways, b&d and s&m people understand emotional and mental pain and pleasure in a different way to vanilla people... its still pleasure and pain... its the way we feel it and interpret it that is different

the human body reacts differently to different stimuli.... the head of my penis is not sensitive....however cumming during sex, causes it to feel the sensation as electric shocks to my penis and rather painful so I avoid cumming during intercourse....others live for the experience of cumming during intercourse cos its so pleasurable yet others will attach electrodes to their genitals to experience the same sensation and find it most pleasurable

damaged nerve endings or even a condition called congenital insensitivity to pain ( born without nerve endings / the ability to feel pain ) can be a aspect in extreme body modders.....I do know a person born without nerve endings and they can not feel any sensations..... however, body modders do feel pain and many of them can have a extremely high pain tolerance

one this that extreme body modders do mention is a incredible sensation, like a overdose of endorphins, something that drink and drugs can not give them.... a bit like base jumpers and drag racers.....

most hilarious thing about extreme body modders.... they make us look like vanilla people yet we are quick to talk about taking risks and be daring and risque...

well i guess i can under stand now. the excitement they get is why "compared to base jumpers and such" i can see that. well im glad you posted your response cuz i have never quite under stood body modding. but i get it a bit better now. well i guess it isn't that phucked now.

being a JW i have been trained since birth to think tatoos and such are defilement of the body but my view is to each his own, if you are into body modding that's cool just try not to involve me in it as it looks a tad......um......lets say unpleasant for a person like me.

the sacred night
Oct 5, 2009, 7:28 PM
I'm just wondering HOW they even did some of those things.

Georgie_Girl
Oct 5, 2009, 10:36 PM
I'm just wondering HOW they even did some of those things.

Time, patience and a LOT of sterile (I hope) equipment.

Hephaestion
Oct 5, 2009, 11:08 PM
wow cool site i like this one tho hmmm :eek:
http://www.ThatsPhucked.com/video/31/Massive-Penis-Balls.aspx
um "what"

Impressive but if real then almost certainly the result of disease possibly elephantiasis; albeit unusual and surprising in light skinned caucasians were it not for the travel opportunities so often indulged.

From Wikipedia ".......Elephantiasis occurs in the presence of microscopic, thread-like parasitic worms such as Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, and B. timori, all of which are transmitted by mosquitoes.[3] However, the disease itself is a result of a complex interplay between several factors: the worm, the symbiotic Wolbachia bacteria within the worm, the host’s immune response, and the numerous opportunistic infections and disorders that arise. Consequently, it is common in tropical regions and Africa. The adult worms only live in the human lymphatic system....... Obstruction of the lymphatic vessels leads to swelling in the lower torso, typically in the legs and genitals. It is not definitively known if this swelling is caused by the parasite itself, or by the immune system's response to the parasite......."

A common response amongst tribal people suffering the scrotal enlargements is a reluctance towards treatmernt as there is an impression of enhanced manliness. Walking around with one's scrotum in a wheelbarrow cf. Buster Gonad in Viz magazine is seen a minor imposition.

Unlikely to be mature mumps.
Surely not silicon injected?