PDA

View Full Version : newBIe on the site.

bimaleinva
Oct 1, 2009, 2:26 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a new member on the site. I'm looking for some online friends and trying to figure out what change I'm going through, I'm finally trying to act upon a longtime fantasy. I've actually made the first real step in pursuit of bisexual encounter. Looking for insight from others on how they overcome the normal anxieties and fears while discovering this other side of myself.

onewhocares
Oct 1, 2009, 8:32 AM
Welcome to the site. Glad you dropped by to introduce yourself and make some posts. Hope you find all that you seek here.

Belle

Realist
Oct 1, 2009, 8:48 AM
Welcome home!

You've found one of the best places for bisexuals and those who love them!

Whatever you do, be smart and safe. You might make a list of your expectations and interests and search for someone who fits those needs. Don't settle for less than you want, or you'll never know the full potential of a bisexual relationship.

You can air your thoughts, aspirations and interests here and get varied responses. Choose what you need and discard the rest. Be mindful of trolls, we have them, too. But, most of the members are wonderful people who will give you a gentle and loving hand.

Good luck with your new adventure!

Randypan
Oct 1, 2009, 10:50 AM
Welcome! :flag3:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 1, 2009, 5:35 PM
Yeah! What Real said! lol
Welcome to the group Sweetie. Here you can feel free to be You, and discover about you and your inner self as wll. :}
Pop into chat and sit a while. We get a little wild and silly now and then, but that's the whole point. :bigrin: Just come on in with an open mind and a sense of fun and adventure.
Hugss
Cat
Everybody's feline

diget
Oct 1, 2009, 5:49 PM
yay welcome, this place is awesome you should have alot of fun:bigrin:

BfloBiFun
Oct 1, 2009, 6:03 PM
;) Welcome & enjoy your pursuit, Lots of info here, But nothing beats your instincts . . . . Damn, looking at your profile wish you were up here in Buffalo NY, would me more than happy to help out . . . :drool: . . . lol Luck to Ya . . .

Donkey_burger
Oct 1, 2009, 8:59 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm new, too.

DB :bipride:

codybear3
Oct 1, 2009, 10:46 PM
Welcome bimaleinva... Hope you have lots of fun here... :paw::paw:

bimaleinva
Oct 1, 2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks everyone for welcoming me so openly. It's nice to have people with same likes and thoughts be so nice.

roy m cox
Oct 2, 2009, 1:07 AM
hi and Welcome & enjoy ,, waves a :paw:

bimaleinva
Oct 2, 2009, 11:32 AM
hi and Welcome & enjoy ,, waves a :paw:

Thanks Alot!! :bigrin: