PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest Thing Ever...

TaylorMade
Oct 1, 2009, 1:32 AM
Pole Dancing isn't for women anymore.

Australian Pole Dancer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDhYJVKqY0)

Oh, I think the music is...depeche mode... :p

*Taylor*

TaylorMade
Oct 1, 2009, 1:34 AM
And there's a Part TWO!!!

wo0t! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcZBNPULCiQ)

*Taylor*

roy m cox
Oct 1, 2009, 1:53 AM
mmm i wish i could do that ,

but i do pole dancing on second life and get paid for it to ill have to up lode some of the pic's of me pole dancing on their you'll love i hope :)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

TaylorMade
Oct 1, 2009, 2:00 AM
mmm i wish i could do that ,

but i do pole dancing on second life and get paid for it to ill have to up lode some of the pic's of me pole dancing on their you'll love i hope :)

Pole dancing pixels just quite don't have the same snap as flesh. But that's just how I roll. :p

*Taylor*

diget
Oct 1, 2009, 5:28 AM
jebus.....that dude held himself straight out on that pole that was friggin awesome.:bigrin:

Rik_G_Ferris
Oct 1, 2009, 9:19 AM
Bravo! It's official male dancers are way better then girls.

12voltman59
Oct 1, 2009, 9:29 AM
Those guys have some major upper body strength!! Holy cow!!

Well--I guess there are really few areas left now that are the provence just one gender!!

I think its great----

Just like with the ladies that are "pole divas"--I bet both the male and female "pole divas" who work the poles like that can put on some sexual moves that "rock the world" of their sexual partners!!

Whooaaaa!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 1, 2009, 5:39 PM
lol Damn, dont you just love a man that can ride a good pole? *Snicker*
I was all set to get out my one and five dollar bills! lol:bigrin::cool:
Silly Cat

roy m cox
Oct 2, 2009, 1:31 AM
Pole dancing pixels just quite don't have the same snap as flesh. But that's just how I roll. :p

*Taylor*

s'cool i did like the vid tho id love to be able to poledanc like that too :bigrin:
it would be so much fun i think

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 2, 2009, 1:51 PM
Damn, just watched some others here and their moves made me hurt to watch! But they were hot..lol
Silly Cat

Billys_gurl
Oct 2, 2009, 7:14 PM
Holy.... I LOVED it!! I couldn't sit through the whole clip of either part. I kept seeing them oiled up, naked, and their man parts flopping around with those butt cheeks all tensed up. I wanted to drool!! OMG the upper body strength they must have in that compact frame... Mercy, I gave myself the vapors!:tongue:

the sacred night
Oct 5, 2009, 7:23 PM
Not the sexiest male pole dancing I've seen, keep clicking around ;)

And it never has been just for women, though I think this video totally is!

M. Wolfe
Oct 6, 2009, 1:04 AM
I must say I've learned something today. And I really wanna learn to poledance now, not really for the sexual element - because pole dancing has never been hot to me - but for the athletic one, I'm already working on my flexibility in fitness training. I mean with skills like that, pole dancing could (maybe even should) be an Olympic sport.

tg Shannon
Oct 6, 2009, 8:30 AM
Awesome, outstanding, hot woot woot

jimisbi
Oct 10, 2009, 5:36 PM
It would have been better had they been naked.

rissababynta
Oct 10, 2009, 11:50 PM
jebus.....that dude held himself straight out on that pole that was friggin awesome.:bigrin:

My cousin does that. He's a gymnast. I actually have a picture of him doing it haha.