PDA

View Full Version : Hot dog or creamy taco? Do you lean tward one sex over another?

diget
Sep 30, 2009, 4:14 AM
ok, as i heard there are alot of bisexuals that like both sex's BUT have a preference to which sex they like having sex with more.
My question is:
do you have a preference?
and if so
which do you prefer sex with more?

I like both, though for some reason i prefer the look on a virgin girls face during her first sexual encounter over a guys.
first time i had sex with a virgin it was great, she was freaked but totally into it. im 18 and she had just turned 18 so it was the best, she kept biting her tongue though.....kinda strange.:bigrin:

roy m cox
Sep 30, 2009, 8:55 AM
um both hope fully at the same time i don't just like one or the other i love to have sex with male and female :tongue:

im not unasexual,, i will allways go for both :tong::tongue:

tho i am dating a man and he wants me to get a woman to he wants me to be happy cuzz he knows i am bi :bigrin:

JP1986UM
Sep 30, 2009, 11:09 AM
Hot dog.

even though married, I fully admit I'd prefer a hot dog over a taco. There's just something to it that turns me on more.

But I won't send the taco back....

Donkey_burger
Sep 30, 2009, 3:06 PM
I'm a virgin, so I don't know which gender I'd prefer. I do know, however, I tend to be attracted to people who at least look like they're "in the middle" to some degree in terms of gender.

csrakate
Sep 30, 2009, 4:55 PM
I like both, though for some reason i prefer the look on a virgin girls face during her first sexual encounter over a guys.
first time i had sex with a virgin it was great, she was freaked but totally into it. im 18 and she had just turned 18 so it was the best, she kept biting her tongue though.....kinda strange.:bigrin:

I know you're young but this statement really bothers me. For many girls this is a major life altering event and I hope over time you will concentrate a bit more on being there for HER as opposed to getting off on her facial expressions.

childofwinter
Oct 3, 2009, 12:52 PM
I'm mostly attracted to women myself.

Btw OP, Have you been reading the latest sinfest webcomics?

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3310

ready5858
Oct 3, 2009, 9:02 PM
This is a hard one (no pun) I have been enjoying hot dogs since I was 17 but I have had great sex with woman too. One I can and always will remember was by far the best sex I had with a woman. But as I write this what I would not do to have a hot dog right now and have a woman join in or watch

quiet1fornow
Oct 3, 2009, 9:26 PM
hmmm

not about the sex or preference(s) for me....it is about the person and the timing and the experience and the sharing...I learn something every time I share or (communicate) with any individual....have I enjoyed experiences more than others?? Yes. However I feel it was not about the gender it was about the experience and connection....then again I am a bit old fashioned and promote myself as a sensualist so it either is consistent or I am just hopelessly addicted to the intense intimacy of humans!

Is this an answer or confession or just opinion...hmmmmm:cool: