PDA

View Full Version : Word of advice to girls new to the experience

bi_beauty
Feb 23, 2006, 1:20 PM
Just wanted to share a bad experience (not bad embarressing) on something that women who are to new the experience should keep in mind.

While it might seem like a great idea to put on your best face (makeup) and load on the lipstick so you look your best, it also does make for a mess if you go down on another woman.

The inside of her legs will end up covered in your foundation, and your lipstick is gonna be all over her pussy.

So on your first date make sure you follow my advice from experience and not put on alot of makeup. :2cents:

I can laugh about it now but ;) for future reference girls.

meteast chick
Feb 23, 2006, 1:35 PM
I don't wear a ton of makeup,
but I appreciate the advice.

thx alot,
meteast :tong:

yama23
Feb 23, 2006, 1:47 PM
Just wanted to share a bad experience (not bad embarressing) on something that women who are to new the experience should keep in mind.

While it might seem like a great idea to put on your best face (makeup) and load on the lipstick so you look your best, it also does make for a mess if you go down on another woman.

The inside of her legs will end up covered in your foundation, and your lipstick is gonna be all over her pussy.

So on your first date make sure you follow my advice from experience and not put on alot of makeup. :2cents:

I can laugh about it now but ;) for future reference girls.

first date, you girls have it so good, if you get lucky on your first date what are we as men doing wrong?

bi_beauty
Feb 23, 2006, 2:13 PM
To be honest, men come on too strong. It makes women want to back off to counter you. When a woman comes onto another women, we are much more subtle.

Almost asking permission to be attracted to her. Men just want to stick the dick in the pussy. Women ask permission first through casual eye glances and such.

I'm not sure it makes much sense...

RebekaLee
Feb 23, 2006, 4:32 PM
nicely put bibeauty...and thanks for the advice!

innaminka
Feb 23, 2006, 4:35 PM

So?????? Not a problem, darlin'. (It does happen.... :smirlove2 )
Just as long as you enjoy what happened....

bi_beauty
Feb 23, 2006, 4:52 PM
Yeah, it didnt stop the moment, but I realized afterwards I should have thought ahead. But to be honest sex is sloppy and we all love sloppy sex. :rolleyes:

Nara_lovely
Feb 23, 2006, 7:21 PM
Valuable advice is always appreciated.

Then again...so is hot, wet, slippery, encounters!

Nara :flag3:

innaminka
Feb 23, 2006, 10:17 PM
But to be honest sex is sloppy and we all love sloppy sex. :rolleyes:

YEEEEEEEESSSSS.
That's why God invented showers.

anne27
Feb 23, 2006, 10:24 PM
I have had that happen, sorta. Spur of the moment sex with a friend and she was wearing a white mini skirt. She had to go out in public with my lipstick and makeup all over it. :oh:

adam6969
Feb 24, 2006, 8:13 AM
and lipstick on the pussy is a problem because.......????????????????

coolkitten
Feb 24, 2006, 9:24 PM
i certainly could use all the advice i could get, so thnks for this. i guess its a good thing i dont wear much makeup to begin with !! LOL

billy_campbell
Feb 25, 2006, 10:39 AM
To be honest, men come on too strong. It makes women want to back off to counter you. When a woman comes onto another women, we are much more subtle.

Almost asking permission to be attracted to her. Men just want to stick the dick in the pussy. Women ask permission first through casual eye glances and such.

I'm not sure it makes much sense...

I very much agree with what Bi_Beauty says about men coming on too strong. I guess having been with both women and men I sort see both sides of the issue. I am very passive with women and tend to take it slow and move at the woman's pace. For me it all about the lady and making sure all her desires and wishes are satisfy before mine. Experiencing her getting off first really helps me get off. I actually enjoy GIVING oral pleasure more than getting it or more than actual intercourse.

My first time with another man, which was most enjoyable, at first he was very "rough and aggresive". Luckly he was also smart enough tp pick up on me drawing back. I remember him saying, you like it soft and loving don't you. I replied yes and that is what he gave me.

I had a lady friend also point out to me another difference between men and women. We were at her boat and she knew I was bi, as was she, and she always wanted to watch two guys. She knew another guy who was bi who had a boat at the marina and when over to ask him if he wanted to meet me and see if we would hit it off. He was at the marina's bar waiting and had just ordered dinner. We both when up there to meet him and him and I hit it off and agreed to go back to her boat once he finished dinner. The dinner was slow arriving and we were both very horny and excited by the time we got back to her boat becuase she wanted to see us touching each other in the bar so she showed us how you could play with someone while being in a bar and not have anyone notice what you were doing.

As soon as we got on the boat she when in the head to brush her teeth and when she got out we were both naked. She later told me that it totally surprised her about how fast we just got naked and was ready to have sex. Her comment was you were both fully clothed when I went in the head and a minute later you are both naked. She said two women would never do that, that they would have to work up to having sex. I smiled and said that him and I had decided in the bar to have sex and that once we were in a place where we could have it we were ready to have it. By the way, the only thing that went fast that night was the undressing everything else was slow and lovely.

JohnnyV
Feb 25, 2006, 11:42 AM
By the way, I've gotten messy blow jobs where a woman's lipstick and rouge splatters my genital area. It didn't bother me too much, except that I felt the need to clean it off with my spit before intercourse.

J