PDA

View Full Version : New around here

Donkey_burger
Sep 29, 2009, 12:46 PM
Hey guys. I just registered. I just wanted to introduce myself to y'all.

I am 19 years old. I don't really know how to label myself sexually, except perhaps "hyposexual", and then also "bisexual" or "pansexual". I am not out to anyone offline, partially because of the fact that it just became safe for me to come out, and also because people have always labeled me "officially" ever since I could remember via diagnostic labels. It feels weird to label myself sexually after all that, y'know? I've never dated anyone.

I just moved into my own apartment.

I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian. My favorite food is pineapple pizza.

I like listening to music. My favorite kind of music is trance, but I listen to all kinds. In fact, my favorite singer is Melissa Etheridge.

Ninnian
Sep 29, 2009, 2:14 PM
Welcome!

I enjoy Ethridge also. I heop you find the site pleasant and informative!

Nin

buck-rogers
Sep 29, 2009, 2:35 PM
Welcome, It's really fun here and I hope you have a good time, your complimentary gift basket is in the mail ;)

diget
Sep 30, 2009, 4:26 AM
Welcome, this place is awesome. have fun:bigrin:

onewhocares
Sep 30, 2009, 7:00 AM
Welcome to the site. Glad you came across us. It is a place to meet people, in person and on line, to chat, to ask questions and get questions answered. To explore the word and yourself. Do not worry about labels. The only person you need to be concerned about is you. Hope to see you in chat sometime.

Belle

roy m cox
Sep 30, 2009, 8:59 AM
hay welcome waves a :paw:

hope you learn and have fun on BI :bigrin:

SJ37AndSteph
Sep 30, 2009, 11:45 AM
Welcome Donkey_Burger , come in take a sit and enjoy, Hope to run into u sometime in chat u should stop by chat everyone is great and fun to talk to. You will make alot of friends on here . but again welcome

SweetJ

Donkey_burger
Sep 30, 2009, 3:03 PM
Do not worry about labels. The only person you need to be concerned about is you.

Thanks. I am slowly learning that.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 30, 2009, 7:59 PM
Well said Miss Belle! :}
Cat