PDA

View Full Version : Im very confused

Neros
May 12, 2005, 4:15 PM
hey all ive been wondering how to know if your bisexual.... im a male and ive always found women amazing but lately ive been finding myself wondering what its like to be with another male ive even fantasied multiple times about it ... the wierdeest thing for me is that i even get the stong erges to kiss males like i would a female .... any advice on this situation would be much appreciated

thanks

allbimyself
May 12, 2005, 4:43 PM
Neros,

Welcome to the site. I would say to you that fantasizing about having sex with men does not make you bi or gay. If you feel comfortable with it and are in a position to do so, try it. If you like it and want to do it again, then ur bi.

Until then you are just curious.

Good Luck

TrimBeardHairyBod
May 12, 2005, 4:52 PM
Hi Neros

My advice would be accept whatever feelings and urges come up. Remember, feelings are what make us human.

Labels are a very crude way of defining oneself. You might feel better in yourself if you dispensed with such words as 'gay' and 'bi' and concentrated on savouring those feelings of yours.

Best of luck in your voyage of self-discovery!

Topperno1
May 13, 2005, 4:43 PM
IMHO I suggest trying it with a guy you are really attracted to and you trust.
Only try things that you feel comfortable with the first time around. If you like it try it again!
I would not worry about whether you are bi-sexual or not. Just have fun with a guy you like. If you find that you like having sex with men often then make the decision to call yourself bi-sexual or not.
Good luck-

Neros
May 13, 2005, 9:49 PM
Thanks for everythign guys it really is helping