PDA

View Full Version : I'm changing Doctors!

Realist
Sep 25, 2009, 2:33 PM
Someone sent this to me and I'd like to share it.............

In a recent interview with Dr Wong Lee Tong, about the popular Taiwanese physician's dietary theories, he made the following comments:

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?

A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speed up heart not make live longer; that like say you can extend life of car by driving faster. Want live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?

A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does cow eat? Hay and corn. What are these? Vegetables. So, steak nothing more than efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef also good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And pork chop can give 100% recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine. That means they take water out of fruity bit; get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made out of grain.. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?

A: If you have body and you have fat, ratio is one to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: Cannot think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No Pain....Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU NOT LISTEN!!! .... Foods fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?

A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only do sit-ups if want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: You crazy? HELLO. Cocoa beans! Vegetable!!! Cocoa beans best legal feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?

A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

eddy10
Sep 25, 2009, 2:50 PM
My kinda doc.:bigrin:;)

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Sep 25, 2009, 3:57 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!! (cough...sputter...sniff).

If you have body and you have fat, body/fat ratio 1 to 1. I LOVE it!!!

TwylaTwobits
Sep 25, 2009, 7:24 PM
OMG that's awesome and makes many a not so perfectly shaped person feel much better

BareHunter45
Sep 25, 2009, 8:15 PM
That's right...Health food is anything I eat before the expiration date!

Realist
Sep 25, 2009, 9:07 PM
My great-grandmother ate everything fried, smoked and chewed tobacco, worked like a slave all her life, raised 8 children, then lived alone until she died at 101.

My grandfather (her son in law) asked, "I wonder how long she woulda lasted if she'd eaten right and didn't use tobacco?"

onewhocares
Sep 25, 2009, 10:20 PM
My great-grandmother ate everything fried, smoked and chewed tobacco, worked like a slave all her life, raised 8 children, then lived alone until she died at 101.

My grandfather (her son in law) asked, "I wonder how long she woulda lasted if she'd eaten right and didn't use tobacco?"

Most likely not nearly as long nor enjoyed her life as much I think.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 25, 2009, 10:31 PM
lol I could use a doctor like that right now! lol Cough-sneeze-hack-rude blowing of the nose noises, shiver, shiver...:(
Cat

Doggiestyle
Sep 25, 2009, 11:10 PM
:bigrin: I guess that about 50% of the time I eat the kind of food that's good for you, and about 50% of the time i eat food that tastes good, but isn't so good for you, or so they say. But my way of looking at it is if you are 50% to the good and 50% to the bad!! Isn't that what they call a "balanced diet"??? :tong:

Yep, that's what I thought. Your friend, :doggie:

roy m cox
Sep 26, 2009, 12:13 AM
well my grandpa would eat thing like bacon grease and would drink beer every now and then and a bunch of other foods that are sorta bad for you and he lived to be 98yrs old hmmmmm :bigrin:

and i have been on over 300 diets and not one would work id loos a few pounds and end up gaining more back ,, now that i have to eat a lot of meat i have lost over 89lbs so yeahhhhhh :bigrin:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:
i still eat some veg's tho

diget
Sep 26, 2009, 6:04 AM
O.M.G. hahahahahaha thats great. wow theres a doctor in the hospital near by just like that guy!

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/rempump870/funny-doctor-cartoons-06-ss.jpg
lol:bigrin:
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/rempump870/images-funny-doctor-4.jpg
LMAO

BLCHGK777
Dec 7, 2009, 5:48 PM
:cutelaugh That's exactly the kind of doctor I want to become!