PDA

View Full Version : Having Problems

Greywolf269
Feb 22, 2006, 10:51 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am still new at being "out". Having a problem finding ppl like me in the Hamilton ontario area, to talk to. Can't seem to find any websites or groups or anything in the area to help me. Everything seems to be a dead end to me. Any help would be appriciated. Would like to meet others the same as me, married and bi, or bi singles to help me out.
Greywolf269

JohnnyV
Feb 22, 2006, 11:11 PM
Grey,

I'll send you a private message as well, but I am close to you in age and live only about 45 minutes from you. If you need any help I would be happy to help out a new brother in the life. I have some experience with the Toronto scene but I am much more experienced in life on the New York side of the border.

J

Greywolf269
Feb 22, 2006, 11:14 PM
TY johnny, any help would be greatful!
Grey

JohnnyV
Feb 23, 2006, 12:06 AM
Okay, Grey,

I sent you a message through bisexual.com with my private email address. Let me know if you get it or not. I hope all works out with you. Everyone's rooting for you.

J

rumple4skin
Feb 23, 2006, 6:29 AM
I myself am only out to some of my frineds and family. I have found this site to be very helpful to me. I would love to talk to some local bi people (not for 'hookups' but for good conversation). Hope you find some people in your area.