PDA

View Full Version : Bye

brutal_priestess
Sep 24, 2009, 5:12 PM
I think I made a mistake coming here. For every decent person here, there's also been a lot of folks I find maddening. I guess I've never been good in communities based on sexuality. I'd probably feel the same way with a bondage forum. I end up feel like more of a freak or just less of a person. The sum of who I am hasn't been my sexuality in a long time and I really stopped thinking about it about awhile back.

Meh, nevermind. This is my last login. Sorry for taking myself so seriously.

cand86
Sep 24, 2009, 5:43 PM
I'll be sorry to see you go. Cheers, though, wherever you're headed!

Realist
Sep 24, 2009, 5:58 PM
Geez, I didn't have a problem with her!

Did any of you folks?

Personally, I love this place.

I can easily ignore that which does not interest me.

Annika L
Sep 24, 2009, 7:37 PM
Tess,

I'm sad to see you go. From what little I've seen, you seemed to be shaping up to be a valuable addition to our community, and a fun presence to have around. From one person who often feels she doesn't fit into neat boxes (and isn't defined by her sexuality) to another, I think any community needs more of us, including this one. *smile*

I was hoping for a long stint with the hormone-free thread. All I can say is that I enjoyed you while you were here, and I hope you think better of it on the way home and decide to come back at some point...you'll be welcome.

Best wishes,
-- Annika

12voltman59
Sep 24, 2009, 8:34 PM
Well Priestess--sorry to see ya go--you seemed to be an interesting person and good addition to the site--I have to say that with the crap of late--I was tempted, as I have in the past, sorta slide outta here myself--it does get a bit wearying-all that nasty crap that some seem to like to sling around here---sorry that this did get to ya and I don't blame ya one bit for not wanting to stay because of it--this is what I have been talking about it trying to do something--ANYTHING--to try to get the troll attacks to stop---maybe I just added to the problem with what I have done---I think you did call me an "asshole" for putting up my "troll alerts"---but I didn't hold that against ya--you were probably right-I probably was being an asshole!! :bigrin:

We had somebody else who had been coming here--and it seems he left---Matthew---if he left because of the "troll" problem and so is Priestess--we do have a problem with trolls that pretty much sucks--

Well, Priestess--if ya do leave--take care--all the best to ya---good luck in your personal quest to discover your personal form of bisexuality.

Take care and all the best.

onewhocares
Sep 24, 2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry to see you go. Not all folks on this site define themselves strictly by their sexuality. Despite or in spite of some of the antics of a small minority of the members of the site, I have always felt we have, in many ways, be the small or mighty, been of assistance to the people who have come to visit here.

While I may not have agreed with all you brought to our attention, I thought you were a much welcomed breath of fresh air...especially the hormone free thread.

I wish you well in your future endeavors and hope you find what you seek.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2009, 11:21 PM
Buh bye, take care. Sorry you couldnt see us as we truly are. Just people who dont really tolerate troll and buttholes.
Fare well in whatever else you do.
Cat

roy m cox
Sep 24, 2009, 11:48 PM
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't go :(

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Sep 25, 2009, 12:47 PM
God made an iggy button for a reason.

mrplayfuluk
Sep 25, 2009, 1:44 PM
don't go Priestess. You were just what we needed around here, contraversial but respectful. I looked forward to your thoughts the way we enjoyed those from Dark Eyes sometime back. Damn girl you can see you were accepted!

it’s a bit like the famous Groucho Marx quote: I wouldn’t join any club that would have me as a member.

reconsider..

AdamKadmon43
Sep 25, 2009, 9:10 PM
If you are still around to read this:

Please come back.

You are interesting and thought provoking, and we need that around here.

I tend to sometimes be something of an asshole.... so I sure hope it wasn't me that ran you away.