PDA

View Full Version : Protect our insurance Companies _ A PSA

BiJoe696
Sep 23, 2009, 8:36 AM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/041b5acaf5/protect-insurance-companies-psa

12voltman59
Sep 23, 2009, 9:53 AM
As is so often the case--something done with humor can speak the truth more forcefully and clearly than does a dry presentation of the facts---they pretty much hit the nail on the head of what our "health care providers" are all about--thanks for the great post.

The problem is with the way "health care reform" is going to shake out obviously--there won't be any substantive changes to the "system" other than a mandate that everyone get health care coverage and that you will be heavily fined if you don't get it--the profits of the insurance companies are going to only go up and up and up and up and up................while your coverage goes down and down and down and down and down.......

The big health insurance companies and big pharma have obviously gotten a big return on their investment--their purchase of the US Congress!!

roy m cox
Sep 24, 2009, 3:08 AM
i don't have any insurance and i can't work i have state coverage and when that ends some of my meds i need will cost any wear from $400 to $1500
how will i get thou's if i cant work and cant get insurance ?_?

i guess people like me should just go some wear and die it would be ez er then we won't take up all that profit then :(

sparkmaster69
Sep 24, 2009, 9:11 AM
[

The problem is with the way "health care reform" is going to shake out obviously--there won't be any substantive changes to the "system" other than a mandate that everyone get health care coverage and that you will be heavily fined if you don't get it--the profits of the insurance companies are going to only go up and up and up and up and up................while your coverage goes down and down and down and down and down.......

THATS WHY A PUBLIC OPTION IS A MUST ! It WILL keep them more honest!:2cents: