PDA

View Full Version : Submissive or Domantant partner? what do you want?

diget
Sep 23, 2009, 6:17 AM
i am personalty a bit more submissive though i like to be dominant some times to. so what are you and which do you like in a partner? :rolleyes:

Georgie_Girl
Sep 23, 2009, 3:07 PM
Depends on my mood. I've tied people down, and I've also been tied down and bitten all over. :)

chub-bi
Sep 23, 2009, 3:28 PM
I'm more of a sub with women...but more of a top with guys.

Realist
Sep 23, 2009, 3:51 PM
I've never been into anything like this, but my GF, who is a very no-nonsense/motivated and dedicated employee at work, stern with her children and husband, and does not take any crap off of anyone......... likes for me to "take charge" and be very decisive ...even somewhat rough with her.

It takes some effort for me to be demanding, as I'm usually very laid-back and easy-going. But, when she persisted that I should be more "In charge", I did become more demanding. She responded by getting extremely aroused. Our sex-life, while already as good as I've ever experienced, got even better!

Still, I could never do anything that would cause her real pain, humiliation, or do anything involving bodily fluids, other than cum.

Last year, a lady, who I chatted with for some time on this site, was in an upper management position and apparently at the peak of her profession. She admitted that she was feared at work, and with good reason.

When she told me she loved BSDM; being tied up and whipped, yelled at, having clamps and things attached to her most sensitive places, I was dumbfounded.

She told me she liked to be dominated and "punished" by her lover, then her sexual needs were magnified a hundred-fold by being man-handled. (Or, Woman-handled, in her case).

At the time, I thought I'd never be involved with anything like that, but here I am doing a mild form of that same practice!

Hey, I guess if you're going to meet a lover's needs, desires and expectations, you have to remain flexible......................as no two lovers are the same.

WESTPORTRUN
Sep 23, 2009, 4:13 PM
I think its relatively common (or so it seems) for those in powerful professional roles to desire to be dominated sexually - while not in a hugely powerful role, I am used to directing and dictating at work, and yes, I do enjoy being dominated by g/f (and in fantasy by guys as well) because for some reason, it feels like I don't need to worry about being in control outside of work, I can just let someone else be in charge and push myself to be allowed to be 'out of control'.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2009, 5:49 PM
I am very agressive sexually, but could never do the beating, hurting, degradeing kind of thing. Now to throw someone back and make them have pleasure til they cant stand it and are yelling out to the four winds...that's more my thing...lol :cool:
Silly Cat

catraveller
Sep 23, 2009, 6:30 PM
I agree with Realist's closing statement. Being with a partner is not unlike being with them on the dance floor, you have to find the rythmn and flow, but obviously at a more intimate level. One needs to feel out how they are responding; what they want to do, but may not tell you up front. One should be flexible to play both dom or sub to the other's excitement.

That said, with a female, I do like to lead more than not. - go slow, let her relax and become open to letting her responses emerge to touch and direction.

codybear3
Sep 23, 2009, 7:52 PM
Just last weekend, my bf told me that if I tied him up, I could do whatever I wanted.....

So I tied him up and went golfing with my buddies... :rolleyes:

It all depends on the mood but in no way am I into hurting or degrading anybody and I won't put up with any of it either...:paw::paw:

roy m cox
Sep 24, 2009, 2:45 AM
i am a Dom but i like being a sub some times depends on what is fun that day

0_o

but just no mean stuff tho. tickling is fun to do to your mate when he or she is tied up and gagged :bigrin:,

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Randypan
Sep 25, 2009, 2:48 PM
:male: I want a dominant partner, either male or female.

diB4u
Sep 25, 2009, 6:18 PM
well I've been a sub and a dom- and to be honest right now I dont mind having a dominate male lover. However, even if he switches would be lovely lol.

:tongue:

Dog62
Sep 25, 2009, 6:26 PM
I work in a demanding and controlling position at work. I loved it when my ex took charge. She didn't have to be aggressive but just in the lead. Some days she was more in charge than others and the hottest experience I ever had was when I was eating her as she sucked a male friend of hers. She looked down at me and simply said "come help me suck him". Just the way she said it turned me on. It wasn't a suggestion or a order but I knew I couldn't refuse her. I have always wanted to re-live that day.

Billys_gurl
Sep 25, 2009, 7:16 PM
I am very agressive sexually, but could never do the beating, hurting, degradeing kind of thing. Now to throw someone back and make them have pleasure til they cant stand it and are yelling out to the four winds...that's more my thing...lol :cool:
Silly Cat

Can I just say... WOO HOO CAT!!!!!!

I like it either way.

ready5858
Sep 26, 2009, 1:50 AM
I like to be submissive when with another man or couple. When one on one with a female I lean more towards dom and this depends on the female of course.

DiamondDog
Sep 26, 2009, 4:31 PM
diget, please UTFSE as this topic has been written about a lot before.

Do a search for masochism too as this is fun to give and take. :0)

M. Wolfe
Sep 26, 2009, 5:59 PM
It's was initially clear to me what I wanted but now I'm more confused about it than ever.

Maybe I'm just keen for anything, it may be as simple as that.

because initially I liked pretty boys exclusively, the more feminine ones, slender and fragile.
That too was how I felt in the height of my repressing.

But since then I've gotten to know and have become very attracted to much more guyish types and that (which I would have previously found to be rather unattractive) is actually what I like about them as if that difference is what is attractive about them.

It confuses me for no reason, I think to myself
"But he's not even a little girly."
"No, but I like that about him."
"Why is that bizarre to me?"

It;s hard to descibe but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

One guy that I feel really strongly for is quite bloke-ish and a prettyboy in one (he's a male model ^_^ ). The fact that we were both bi was the first thing we knew about each other really, and since then we have become almost best friends that has a distinctly sexual element all the way through.

So clearly my tastes are broader than I thought or have broadened since a few years ago.