PDA

View Full Version : Happy Celebrate Bisexuality Day, everybody!

Indaco76
Sep 23, 2009, 5:06 AM
I just wanted to take advantage of my time zone to wish every one of you a happy Celebrate Bisexuality Day!
Thank you for being such an intelligent, stimulating, fun, heterogeneous and supporting group of people. I'm so glad I found this site...
Have a lovely day,
Indaco
:flag2:

biguy3113
Sep 23, 2009, 6:31 AM
Happt Celebrate Bisexuality Day!:bipride:

diget
Sep 23, 2009, 6:36 AM
yaaay......i didn't know this actually existed. nice to have a holiday!:bigrin:

Isaac Steel
Sep 23, 2009, 8:03 AM
Happy Celebrate Bisexuality Day! It's great we have our own day!:bipride:

Indaco76
Sep 23, 2009, 8:10 AM
Just a couple of links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

for insight about how and when it was created, and

http://www.examiner.com/x-17829-Bisexual-Examiner~y2009m9d20-Celebrate-Bisexuality-Day-around-the-world-in-2009

to check out if there's some event close to where you live.

Enjoy!

onewhocares
Sep 23, 2009, 9:18 AM
Oh HAPPY DAY...Oh HAPPY DAY. Hope everyone has a bit of a smile today.

Belle

JP1986UM
Sep 23, 2009, 9:46 AM
I am so happy today. Seriously, years ago I would have scoffed at something so stupid as a Bisexuality Day. Today though....I am proud that I can be bisexual and not have to slink away.

Happy Bisexuality Day Everyone!!

:bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce:

codybear3
Sep 23, 2009, 9:50 AM
And to think that it landed on "Hump Day" :bigrin: Have a great day, everybody...:paw::paw:

tg Shannon
Sep 23, 2009, 10:46 AM
HAPPY BISEXUALITY DAY ALL!!!!!!!, Bring on the fireworks, booze and the women and men, I'll take em all!!:bigrin:

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Sep 23, 2009, 12:25 PM
I couldn't find a Hallmark card for today and I looked everywhere!

Randypan
Sep 23, 2009, 12:40 PM
Yeah! :bibounce: :grouphug: :bipride:

Realist
Sep 23, 2009, 1:01 PM
First, FEASTIVOUS, on Seinfeld, now this!

Great! Happy CBD, everyone!

JessyRee
Sep 23, 2009, 1:03 PM
Im glad that we are all proud today..I mentioned it yestarday in a post and got a really crappy reply from someone who thought it was pointless..Well screw them and Lets be Out, Proud and Loud.And yes I am wearing my special jewelry today regardless of what other closeminded ppl think.

redheadchick
Sep 23, 2009, 1:07 PM
My Allies (GSA) club at college is celebrating tonight at our meeting! :bigrin: I may be gay now, but I used to be bi. So, Happy Bi Day!

Fire Lotus
Sep 23, 2009, 3:57 PM
*Bump*
Just wanted to say, Happy Celebrate Bisexuality Day to everyone here as well! :)

queerunity
Sep 23, 2009, 4:25 PM
Happy Bi pride, i have already seen a slew of biphobic posts so we sure have our work cut out for us even on this 10th annual celebration.

Sensuallovers2
Sep 23, 2009, 5:50 PM
Happy Bisexuality Day to everyone! Our only wish is that the owner of Bisexual.com would maintain and regularly update this site (tired of the Robyn Ochs story being on the front page) so that events such as this could be the showcase items. Are there others who also want to see some updates on this site?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2009, 5:52 PM
:rainbow::bibounce::bipride:
Happy Bi Pride Day, my Sweets! :female::male::bipride:
Cat

Fire Lotus
Sep 23, 2009, 7:39 PM
Happy Bisexuality Day to everyone! Our only wish is that the owner of Bisexual.com would maintain and regularly update this site (tired of the Robyn Ochs story being on the front page) so that events such as this could be the showcase items. Are there others who also want to see some updates on this site?

There has been numerous requests for updates and changes that have fallen on deaf ears (so to speak). Most of us just use the forums, the chat and ignore the rest, anymore.

Let's keep this thread positive and enjoy our bi day! :bibounce: :bipride:

Bi-Zarro
Sep 23, 2009, 8:27 PM
Possible march chant:

"We like girls, we like boys, we like trannies, make some noise!!"

(Only other one I could think up was "We like pussy, we like cock, we're bisexuals and we rock!!" Too vulgar for the masses, methinks.)

Happy :bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2009, 9:58 PM
LMAO Oh Biz, that was fabulous! Thanks for the laugh, Sugar. Pecks to your...cheek.;)
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2009, 10:00 PM
Uhmm yeah.. And "I like girls, I like trannies, we love boys and we love fannies" wouldnt go over too well either..lol *Snicker* Ow...:bigrin:
Cat

roy m cox
Sep 24, 2009, 2:31 AM
"YAY" HAPPY HAPPY BISEXUALITY DAY TOO ALL HEAR BIG HUGS TO ALL

:male::female::male::female::male::female:

duzz a Snoopy dance :bigrin:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:
:bibounce::bibounce::bibounce:

PansexualGuy
Sep 24, 2009, 11:56 AM
HAPPY BISEXUALITY DAY!!! =]