PDA

View Full Version : Meeting TV's/TS's

BiBombshell
Sep 21, 2009, 2:42 PM
I am interested in making some transgendered or transvestite friends. I have a hard time finding where to meet some however. Anyone have any suggestions on where I might be able to meet them (excluding bars/clubs)?

_Joe_
Sep 21, 2009, 3:04 PM
You can never go wrong hanging out by the lobby of any building with a transgender doctor. Just keep stopping asking everyone for change while you cram a floppy $1 bill into the snack machine and give them a good look over to see if they can unfloppy your other bill.

Realist
Sep 21, 2009, 3:25 PM
Joe, you're REALLY a big help...........

You're a sick puppy, but that's funny!

Larry the cable guy could use your help with some of his material!

MelissaMaven
Sep 21, 2009, 3:26 PM
I was going to do a joke as well ("Try a RuPaul concert"), but I missed my chance! So I'll give a real answer, kind of.

Basically, excluding bars and clubs as you mentioned, if you mean in a real-world environment and not on the internet, then I really don't have much advice for you. Transsexual girls are likely actively seeking to fit in with society, so you might not even notice them (if they're lucky!). As for transvestites, I would think they're less common to find out in public places (as in, not in bars and clubs, at least), because that's generally more of a fetish than a full-time lifestyle for most.

Though I live in the south, so I couldn't begin to tell you what sorts of things they might have in other/bigger cities. Around here, I don't exactly volunteer anything about me in that regard to random people.

transcendMental
Sep 21, 2009, 6:29 PM
Yeah, I have to wonder why, exactly, you want to meet us. Is it a deal like "hey, I just noticed I don't have any black friends, maybe I should make some of those?" Or is there a more specific reason? There is such a difference between TV/CD and TS that it looks funny to me that you don't care which you meet. My guess is that one would serve your purposes better than the other.

Can you explain a bit more?

Delilah
Sep 22, 2009, 9:27 AM
Go to TGpersonals.com I love it there. There is where most TG/TS/CD community hangs out at. Occasionally we pop in bisexual sites like this one which is our favorites.

_Joe_
Sep 22, 2009, 10:13 AM
I always wondered why it seems several would easily find this site and hang out. Now I know. On the bathroom walls of TGpersonals.com is a scribble "for a good time, goto bisexual.com"

MarieDelta
Sep 22, 2009, 1:31 PM
Joe, have you been sneaking into the girls bathroom, again?!?

You also might try URNotalone.com (http://urnotalone.com/) , if you are looking for transwomen/men, FWIW

_Joe_
Sep 22, 2009, 1:57 PM
Who else is writing "Eat at Joe's" all over the place ?

MarieDelta
Sep 22, 2009, 5:30 PM
Oh you are that Joe, I see!