PDA

View Full Version : First time anal?

diget
Sep 18, 2009, 6:48 AM
i have hard that your first anal hurts like a bitch and you can cause small cuts in the anus that fecal matter can leak into that will cause an infection and could kill you:eek:!!!!!
my question is :
How bad does it hurt?
and
How likely is it you will catch an infection and........die????????
and
what is the pleasure from it like?

fredtyg
Sep 18, 2009, 9:37 AM
Well, there's been at least one thread on this here not long ago. Look in the archives and you'll find it. I'll summarize what I've said before:

My first time I had no problem with it. I think when you're younger the anus is much more stretchable and it's less of a problem. The exception being if you're tense in anticipation of it hurting. If that's the case you almost can't help but tighten up your anal muscles.

Use lots of lubrication and nearly all suggest starting small and working your way up. Try sticking a finger up your butt, then two and three. Once you've stretched your muscles out and realize there's nothing to fear from anal penetration, you shouldn't have a problem.

Many of us, myself included, love anal sex- either giving or receiving- but you'll hear from a few who don't care for it.

fuborks
Sep 18, 2009, 11:01 AM
Hmmm...

I dunno but, how about just obeying your butthole's traffic signs?

I mean at least until you fell a little more secure and well-informed about what you think you'd like to attempt to do. A lot of times doubt and fear can make a first time experience MUCh worse than it actually is-And besides that, not everything is for everyone. I'd encourage you to recognize this before anything else.

fredtyg
Sep 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
Hmmm...
I mean at least until you fell a little more secure and well-informed about what you think you'd like to attempt to do.

Something you can try right now to possibly satisfy your curiousity. As I mentioned above: Lube up your finger. Stick it deep up your anus. Move it around a little. Then use two fingers. Thrust in and out and pull at the sides a bit to stretch and get the anus used to something being there. Go to three fingers when you're ready and exercise your anus.

After that, you should know if you're interested in going all the way with the real thing. I'd almost guarantee, though, that you'll find the real thing much more enjoyable than fingers.

BTW; I notice you're from California. If you're anywhere near Eureka, CA, I'd be more than willing to help you with this.

fuborks
Sep 18, 2009, 1:42 PM
BTW; I notice you're from California. If you're anywhere near Eureka, CA, I'd be more than willing to help you with this.

Jeez...

fredtyg
Sep 18, 2009, 5:34 PM
Hey, might seem tacky but it is kind of nice to have someone to help out sometimes. I know when I first started trying to stretch my anus out a few years ago it was nice that I met a gal that was more than willing to help me. We used her double headed dong and it was more fun and much easier than trying to do it myself.

roy m cox
Sep 19, 2009, 12:39 AM
just use lots and lots of lube and go slow and you'll enjoy it very much , a lot of people try forcing and going fast just cuzz they think it'll hurt and it will if you go to fast , the first thing you do before any anal it take a good poop then an enema and make sure you are very clean then play or have anal sex don't want you mate having a nasty on the tip of his penis or have a nasty toy and make sure your toys are clean before and after you use them :bigrin: it that "EZ" then you'll have a good time with your mate and or your toy ,

and start with a small toy don't try the big est one out their i started a toy 1" and now i use a 3" in diameter toy and i enjoy it very much work your way up on toy's ,,, and yes you can have orgasms and more ,, so have a lot of fun :)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Hephaestion
Sep 19, 2009, 4:57 AM
Following on from the above replies:

You can get long tapering dildos and you can get inflatable ones also. Together, these should help you find out whether you like anal and also help to train yourself to accepting larger objects. Buy after inspection not mailorder as you can unwittingly buy the one(s) that were intended for the accomplished anal athlete (large). Inflatable devices (balloons) are what medical profession use to stretch and train the anus as they equalize the pressure around the entire aperture rather than localise the pressure which can cause a split (Fissure). You can also use poppers to help relax the musculature but you should use these with caution. Others recommend booze.

IN the event, you should aim to lose your virginity to a caring friend rather than anyone else. A finger fuck is the best way to start even after training and remember to relax with the penetraton. COndoms don't just help prevent STD's (if you suspect then just don't, rather than sleeve and hope for the best) they also help to prevent any residual feacal matter getting into the top's urethra.

Read the other threads on this most intimate act.

diget
Sep 22, 2009, 4:42 AM

my location is a front to make sure of safety. my bud James "who is strait:(" used to live in cali while he went to Humboldt state in northern California so i decided to use that location since it was the first that came to mind. i cant give out my location but for those who need at least a tiny info, i live were there are alot of buildings. lol

other than that thanx for the info:tong:

smokey
Sep 22, 2009, 6:59 AM
a lot of lube a lot of fingering starting with one and going up to five if you can...a lot of rimming if you like and toys if that is your thing...good anal needs long good foreplay.

Bi_Druid
Sep 22, 2009, 9:23 AM
remember

LUBE IS YOUR FRIEND!

Use plenty of lube, relax and it helps if you find a gentle (and even patient) partner. Take your time. When it's done right it's truly something else.

ready5858
Sep 27, 2009, 10:47 PM
Lots of lube is the key both inside and out. I had work with a girl friend and different dildos, probes and plugs. The pleasure once you get use to it is GREAT!! I cannot say any more. Once you experience it you'll know and want it all the time.

CanIb88
Sep 29, 2009, 7:26 PM
The first time I was drunk as hell, his dick was average sized. Oh my god did I cum. Since then I've been an addict :bibounce: , no really I have only done it two other times with the same person.
Other than that it's been years since I've done that , I've recently thought about it though. :rolleyes:

boca.openminded
Sep 30, 2009, 12:45 AM
I have never received anal sex but I am very experienced with anal toys.

I agree with what everyone else said. Lube is your friend and practice makes perfect.

I've been using anal toys for many years. I started with a med plug. It took some time but became very easy. I then upgraded to a large plug and it was impossible. It took me a really long time to get it inserted and then it hurt like a mutter fucka. Well, skipping many years to the present I purchased a new large plug and it is not painful at all. It takes me a few minutes (not nearly as long as it used to) to get it fully inserted but now it causes no pain and is 100% enjoyable.

Difference between now and a few yrs ago? I used a med size for many yrs which stretched out my anus and I use plenty of lube.

My only question is what kind of lube does everyone use:
1) for anal sex
2) for anal toys

I still have not found one that I like..

JP1986UM
Sep 30, 2009, 11:29 AM
I started anal sex when I was 13 with my boyfriend at the time. He was an exclusive top and I just loved being on bottom. We initially were so stupid, but we used vaseline jelly and it worked, but it was messy.

We never used condoms since, well, we were just two virgin guys at the time. We used to have sex together after school for like...4 yrs. OMG, I was addicted. Nothing better than anal sex to me! yeah baby.

Since then, the wife has tried it and likes it. She says she cums really hard with a vibe on the clitoris. I know I do too. But with her I bareback.

With other lovers though, I use a condom. Its safer. Much safer.

Indaco76
Sep 30, 2009, 11:48 AM
Hey, relax dude!
I can understand your fears of getting infections, but seriously, nobody ever died because of anal sex :bigrin:
I know it may sound weird getting advice from a lady, but I did get my share of anal a few years ago and I enjoyed it, although now my interest sort of diminished in time.
The trick is:
- use lots of lube
- tell your partner to take it VERY slowly, maybe starting with fingers and then working up to the rest
- relax and don't anticipate pain... you won't necessarily feel it
- if you start to feel tension or pain, tell your partner to stop but not to pull out; most important, BREATHE!! If you get tense, you may be tempted to stop breathing, but try to do exactly the opposite and breathe very slowly and deeply instead. This should help relax both your mind and your muscles.
- to stretch your anus during penetration, slightly push with your anal muscles, just the way you do when you... ahem... use the loo. Just slightly, but it helps.
- once he's in all the way, tell him to keep still for a few seconds and then start moving very, very slowly. At this point, you should be starting to have nice feelings and your fear should be gone.
- that's it! ;)
The key is relaxation, deep breathing and good communication with your partner. Enjoy!

Realist
Sep 30, 2009, 1:04 PM
I shared anal sex with a buddy, when I was in my early teens. Although he loved it, I couldn't have cared less for it myself.

In my early 20s I had a relationship with an older guy and his wife. She was the first women I ever knew who liked it. Her husband and I actually entered her at the same time; he vaginally and me anally. It was awkward, but it seemed to work for us and we did it on numerous occasions.

Later, when I was married the first time, my wife told me she got the urge for anal sex, when she was on her period. The rest of the time, she did not want anal, at all.

Those are the only women I ever knew, who enjoyed it, though.

Indaco76
Sep 30, 2009, 6:01 PM
Indaco-Just keep on staying ignorant and try telling people who are Poz or HIV+ or dead from AIDS after anal sex about how you can't die from it. :rolleyes:

People can get infections in their anus and that's why douching or enemas should not be used at all.

Sometimes blood can happen with anal sex too.

Then there are people who have gotten infections and some have died from fisting.

You are absolutely right, GayAZN. I apologize for not mentioning safe sex.
I was focusing on less severe infections and not considering the big one.
Must have been because, when I practised anal, I was in a long term monogamous relationship.
My fault. Sorry again.