PDA

View Full Version : new to the site

Bluevanu
Sep 14, 2009, 7:09 AM
Hey all, I'm new to the site and newly open to the idea of being bisexual. For quite sometime it has intrigued me but I have always been worried about what others would think. Not anymore. Recently my wife and I have been talking and she is bicurious as well. We have 5 kids. We have tried many things such as a mff 3 some, but wife mainly watched, and she has even used a strap-on on me which I love her to do. But I have always been curious to know what a real cock would feel like. The reason we haven't had another guy in the picture is neither of us really knows how to find one. I have checked the personals here and only found men that were considerably older than we are. And I have also seen several adds on craigslist but I don't know how well that might work out. Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Realist
Sep 14, 2009, 7:28 AM
Hello and Welcome, Blue.

I'd advise you to talk on line first, then meet the first time in a public place. It'll be good if you and your wife will sit down and write all the things that you MUST have to have a decent, mutual, relationship with someone.

I actually found my lover here! She lives a few miles from me, liked something I wrote, we communicated, then met, fell in love/lust and have been solid since.

I know lady who found her first female lover on Craigslist. There's other sites like Plenty of Fish, etc, etc. So don't give up and don't settle for less that you want. Good luck!

FalconAngel
Sep 14, 2009, 12:36 PM
You may want to create a profile on OKCupid, if you are looking for folks a bit closer to your age and in your area. I have one on there and I am very satisfied with some of the responses that I have had and the choices available.

There is also; Adultspace.com, Geoswingers.com and smutvibes. The problem with smutvibes is that some of the descriptives available for you are limited and sometimes vague and you get a lot of idiots from bumfuck Egypt/Turkey, Greece (literally) that do not read profiles, so we limit our friends list to those people that are reasonably close to us and reject all of the straight guys, Gay guys, straight couples, Bi women and single women, automatically.

No matter what, make sure that you are very specific, in your ad, about what you want and be careful as there are a lot of fakers out there that try to get on these sites.

One last thing. When you know what you want, do not let someone convince you to compromise your rules/standards. when they do that, then there is something wrong that you should be watching out for.

We do not use craigslist. not very fond of it and with the whackos out there that do use it, I am particularly wary of using it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 14, 2009, 6:24 PM
Theres also Tagged, yahoo personals, and several others. If you were just looking for a lover for the 2 of you, I'd suggest finding a yahoo Swingers group and joining them. The place an ad stating that ya'll are looking for a bi man to play with. :}
Good luck to a fellow Mississipian..;)
Cat:bigrin: