PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure Im a lesbian Update...

JessyRee
Sep 13, 2009, 7:58 PM
OK so my last post may have been confusing but I was confused...I am not currently having sex with other women or men for that matter and the GF I was referring to is a really close friend of mine that I have a crush on and she likes me but we havent crossed the line yet..My children arent being openly exposed to me being with other ppl..I dont bring ppl home and make out with them in front of the kids or anything.Im just at that crossroads after Im openly out about my bisexuality.I do however want to be with my husband and have started counseling..We're trying to be happy together..This is so fricken confusing and then you have all those ppl out there who just want to judge.Well I guess thats the whole story.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 13, 2009, 8:52 PM
Again Jessy, dont worry about those that have nothing but ridicule to blather about. You do whats best for you and your family, and go from there. Good luck with the counsiling and I hope all turns out well. :}
Cat

Georgie_Girl
Sep 14, 2009, 12:29 AM
Aren't you supposed to be lesbian now? You're not bisexual. Pick a sexual orientation and stick with it.

Quit being mean. This has to be very difficult for her.

roy m cox
Sep 14, 2009, 4:49 AM
well i hope it all works out for you and her and i hope that all will be ok with you husband to.... "hugs"

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Matthew547
Sep 14, 2009, 1:02 PM
Jesse,

Don't listen to WatersOffNausset or the 110 other handles that individual goes by. If I had any advice is that you don't need to race to the answer. Its obvious that you are very confused as to how to proceed, but the clearest answers come when we take a step back and relax our focus. Just take a step back and realize you don't have to make any final decisions today or tomorrow. Relax a bit at the present and a vision for the best future course of action may become clear to you.

On a sidenote, the individual who has been trolling the forums taking stabs at people who open up sensitive personal details is beyond disgusting and should be ignored above all. If he/she responds to this, PLEASE IGNORE IT and let the responsible members pick the focus, not the troll.

:flag3:

fuzzybunnykins
Sep 14, 2009, 3:06 PM
Good luck, I'm sure you will find our answers soon enough. It's nice to see someone taking an insightfull and mature out look on the issue at hand. :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 14, 2009, 11:50 PM
""My original reply may seem harsh to you but women who are flaky with their sexuality like this give actual bisexuals a really bad name to Lesbians who for the most part do not like bisexual women to begin with.""

And what makes you think you know what all Lesbians think? Not everyone has your opinion, and even tho you thought you were being helpful with your critisism(sp) it came off as thoughtless and mean. Try using a kind word instead of a sledge hammer next time.