PDA

View Full Version : One night stand with a married man!!

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 10, 2009, 9:30 AM
I go out dressed as a woman to a gay pub in Brisbane once a month, and I book a room. I get all glamoured up in my make-up, wig and always put on a beautiful dress. The gay guys usually dont mix with crossdressers/transgender, but now and then a gay guy will come and sit with me and my cd friends. Just recently, a nice young guy sat down with me, and he said I was beautiful, and he treated me very gentleman like. He knew I was a cd, and thats the only reason he sat down with me. He wanted to spend the night with a cd. He was clean, shaven and sober. We danced on the dancefloor, and his hands were riding up my dress and he was pulling me close to him. We shared a sensual kiss on the dancefloor, and a few were in awe of us. It really was quite beautiful.
When we sat down, he asked me if he could spend the night with me. It was a risk cause I only paid for myself, but he said he'd only spend a cuppla hours with me, then go home. We go upstairs hand in hand, and enter my room. We started kissing instantly, and then layed on the bed. He was really beautiful and intimate with me, and oh so gorgous foreplay. not too long into my dress was removed, and I unzipped his jeans and it was full on sex. At the end of it, this guy told me he was married, and he visits the pub quite a bit just for cd's. Thank god I used a condom. I was very worried after he left just how many cd's hes been with. He has'nt contacted me since. He could be there the next time I go too...........

fredtyg
Sep 10, 2009, 10:21 AM
Did he only top you or did you both fuck each other?

mikey3000
Sep 10, 2009, 1:39 PM
Nice story PFG. I'm glad you had a good experience. Not all hook ups have to be cold. Just don't get too attached. He might not be able to give you what you need.