PDA

View Full Version : man or woman

ricocourious
Sep 9, 2009, 12:06 AM
Be honest who do you consider to give the better bj a man or women. I'm courious to know what the guys think.

networktech
Sep 9, 2009, 12:22 AM
I have received good ones from both men and women, who do i prefer, that's question. I think it all depends on the person. It has been said, "the best oral sex is from the same sex." Very well could be true.:tongue:

ohbimale
Sep 9, 2009, 1:10 AM
I have received great blow jobs from men and women. One woman sticks out in my memory, because she was really into it and orgasmed a number of times while giving me head. :male::bipride::male:

Realist
Sep 9, 2009, 8:14 AM
The BEST, in my view, has been from those who really, REALLY, enjoy what they're doing! They HAVE to love it, crave doing it....and, it shows!

Those who have a technique, that makes you cum like you're going to explode, is what I mean!

I'm lucky to have experienced that from both genders. I think it's important to know how to return the favor, too.

I also think the same is true with oral sex for the ladies. Two of the women my GF's been with could not get her off, orally. One, "sent her to the moon" with her tongue and fingers.

Luckily, she seems very satisfied with me......hence, we are solidly ensconced!

FalconAngel
Sep 9, 2009, 10:44 AM
I have had memorable blow jobs from both, as well, but my ex was the only one that would easily and happily deep throat me.

nwmscurious
Sep 9, 2009, 10:56 AM
Because I've had some wonderful blow jobs from women I can't say for sure that it's 100% the case, but in general I've found that men seem to do a better job. I've had several guys tell me that I'm better at it than their girl friends or wives, so take it as you will. :)

lv69cpl69
Sep 9, 2009, 11:00 AM
MY WIFE!!! Ok I think it would be the one that likes to do it best! don't think male or female is the issue. but thats just me:2cents::male:

lv69cpl69
Sep 9, 2009, 11:45 AM
http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7745

rick1958
Sep 13, 2009, 8:52 AM
rcdoak@gmail.com a man definetly give a better blow job i find a man can make me cum harder than a woman i prefer to be sucked off by a man an now i cant get enough cocksucking with men as well as i cant see enough cock email me cock photos if you have them id love to see them all

jimisbi
Sep 13, 2009, 11:44 AM
I give the best blowjobs. I love sucking cocks and when one loves to do something it always shows in the results.

Curiouscourier
Sep 13, 2009, 4:19 PM
I like getting a blow job from my wife but I would love to have a man send me to the moon. Right now my wife does that job better than anyone I know and it feels fantastic. I think getting a blow job it one of the best things your spouse or partner can do for you.:male:

roy m cox
Sep 14, 2009, 4:12 AM
a girl friend that i was going with 4yrs, ago .. and my boyfriend that im going with now and he's a supper sucker ,, like one week i stayed with him and he did a all night'er..

so for me it's hard to say alot of others i have went with ether they did not like it or was bad at it, but every one that got me off liked the out cum :tong:

:bipride::three::bipride:

swans
Sep 14, 2009, 11:44 AM
The best BJ's I have ever had is, without doubt, from men. One bi mate of mine is very very good at it and ALWAYS makes me have a massive orgasm.

ChaiLatte
Sep 14, 2009, 4:31 PM
I've never gotten a bad blowjob from a guy, even from the ones that had never given one before. I think guys have an innate advantage with fellatio. That being said, the best head I've ever gotten has been from women. It all goes back to what some have mentioned before, the ones that love doing it are the ones that are best at it, regardless of their gender.

ready5858
Sep 27, 2009, 11:03 PM
Men know what Men want however I had a girl friend that was a master in giving head by far the best I ever had. The woman that I am dating now couldn't get it right if her life depended on it. On the other hand I was told by a few other guys that I gave really good head