PDA

View Full Version : my partially circumcised penis

joshuasalam
Sep 8, 2009, 8:44 PM
yep im partially cut, meaning half of my skin is left. i was wondering how rare i am. does anyone else have this or have saw it?

codybear3
Sep 8, 2009, 10:50 PM
Nope... Wanna show us??? :rolleyes::paw::paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 8, 2009, 11:02 PM
How the hell did they manage that???
Curious Cat

Lenore
Sep 9, 2009, 12:39 PM
I just don't understand the reason for being circumcised in the first place. I know some people have religous reasons, but other then that I think it is really unnessesary. Keep yourself clean and everything is fine. If that skin wasn't supposed to be there you wouldn't be born with it in the first place.

IMHO..

-Lenore. :)

Holmes
Sep 9, 2009, 6:45 PM
Actually it's called a mini cisun it is usually done as a weay to placate couples where one wants the boy fully circumcised and the other does not. Not all that common ,but not rare either. Just the head is cut and the rest is left

joshuasalam
Sep 9, 2009, 7:27 PM
Actually it's called a mini cisun it is usually done as a weay to placate couples where one wants the boy fully circumcised and the other does not. Not all that common ,but not rare either. Just the head is cut and the rest is left

actually it was the doctor who urged my parents not to cut me, but my dad wanted me cut. so this is what i ended up with.

chook
Sep 9, 2009, 8:27 PM
How the hell did they manage that???
Curious Cat

It was a half price special at the time cat :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mikey3000
Sep 9, 2009, 9:13 PM
Um, this post is really redundant without pictures:cool:.

Bi-Zarro
Sep 9, 2009, 9:54 PM
The things I find out about on this site. Wow.

12voltman59
Sep 9, 2009, 9:58 PM
I had never heard of this before---you do learn something new just about every day!!