PDA

View Full Version : I love bush...

smokey
Feb 20, 2006, 2:52 PM
Pubic hair that is. A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I asked my late wife to shave it once and after one sexual session asked her to grow it back. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me) it and so I ask...what is everyones opinion on bush? I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?

searchingbrian
Feb 20, 2006, 2:57 PM
Bare --NO HAIR-- is the way to go. Nothing like a smooth wet surface to slide on!!!

likalotapuss
Feb 20, 2006, 2:58 PM
I personally am not too fond of "bush"!! I myself get waxed regularly. I like it smooth and silky. Easier to dive into (and be dived into) if you ask me. It is very slippery when wet!! Plus if I had bushwhack it would cover my ever so lovely piercing!!

Slip n slide.... Mmmmmm

meteast chick
Feb 20, 2006, 3:11 PM
Sorry smokey, I'm a fan of the bald is beautiful look myself. The feel is outta this world. But it either has to be freshly bald or have some substance, because stubble is nasty looking and irritating. My husband requested me bald some time ago, and continues to request it to this day. He, however, is untrimmed and has facial hair which irritates the shite outta me, but he looks too baby-faced without the facial hair and refuses to trim down there (oh, baby, one-day, that forest will shrink)...

bhg08054
Feb 20, 2006, 3:29 PM
Nothing sexier than a woman with long, thick hair. Except maybe a woman shaved smooth. But I really don't like "landing strips" little "puff balls", or other things like that. Either let it grow, or shave it off.

Now for men, I seem to be liking the shaved look more lately. Perhaps because it shows off the "package" better. But I don't mind a nicely-trimmed man either, and I think I like the way it feels on myself more when the hair is long enough to not be "rough", but not too long.

searchingbrian
Feb 20, 2006, 4:24 PM
I forgot to comment on guys. I generally dislike hair so for guys, the smoother the better, although a minimum of chest hair is nice. I've got moderate hair myself which I would probably would get rid of if I could but it isn't so easy for a man to wax as some women do (you know who you are!). And when the hair starts to grow back the itching is terrible (and makes one do funny contorsions in pubic to scratch various places!).

chook
Feb 20, 2006, 5:15 PM
Nicely trimmed is the way to go at least the woman looks like a woman and not like a plucked chicken like some of them do. Anyway I go in to fuck it not stare at it.

And what would you guys do if you had to live in tropical conditions where the women dont shave anything because they can get tropical ulcers from shaving rash..................think about it........Me....I take it anyway it comes.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

codybear3
Feb 20, 2006, 7:49 PM
Beggars can't be choosers...If its trimmed or shaved thats fine. If its got lots of hair: pussy, I part it in the middle cuz thats where I want to be anyways. No hair there. But with the balls: Oh well, lick 'em and spit 'em out if the hairs come loose... :2cents: :paw: :paw:

scubaman
Feb 20, 2006, 7:55 PM
I like it the way I have it now, neatly trimmed. She was shaved when we first met, and that was great too. A lot of hair is ok, I just don't want to have to get a weed wacker to get to it. Know what I mean?????? :2cents:

Daviecurious
Feb 21, 2006, 1:18 AM
I prefer the "landing strip" look on both, actually. Have considered laser hair removal as an option. For those somewhat new to shaving, I have found out that shaving every day is necessary for my own comfort, and it took 2-3 weeks for my skin to get used to the idea. By changing blades often, itching/irritation is not a problem. :)

innaminka
Feb 21, 2006, 1:46 AM
Beggars can't be choosers...:

Quite right. Never question a set of genitals that you have lucked upon. :tong:

Personally, I'm totally au naturelle (and pretty thick, too) and i actually prefer my g'f's the same way. It looks more female.

But really, who cares.

Nara_lovely
Feb 21, 2006, 5:27 AM
Trimmed at best......bald when the mood hits.

I like surprises and variety!!

Nara :flag3:

smokey
Feb 21, 2006, 8:15 AM
Quite right. Never question a set of genitals that you have lucked upon. :tong:

Personally, I'm totally au naturelle (and pretty thick, too) and i actually prefer my g'f's the same way. It looks more female.

But really, who cares.

I agree...I would never turn down a shaved pus...but give me pubic hair, I think bright pink pussy lips poking out of a dark bush is sexy as all hell and I can't help but feel a shaved man is just silly.

jo69guy
Feb 21, 2006, 10:00 AM
I prefer some bush myself. Had an ex-gf that shaved and if she didn't every day, it felt like sand paper lol. :2cents:

OralBradley
Feb 21, 2006, 1:01 PM
A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me). I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?

I must say that I am with you. I much prefer the softness of hair in my face than the feel of stubble wherever I am kissing lips. Visually, a bare mons is at times attractive because the labia and clitoris are more visibible. Somehow, a cock looks naked without a ruff of hair at it's base.

meteast chick
Feb 21, 2006, 3:10 PM
I found some tshirts for those of you who have a good idea of what you like!

arana
Feb 21, 2006, 7:02 PM
some other posts about this subject.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535

cabooseme2
Feb 23, 2006, 6:48 PM
I prefere my dental floss from the store. :three:

scott_colo
Feb 24, 2006, 2:26 PM
Well, it seems I'm definitely in the minority here! I love a nice, thick, generous bush! No matter whether it's male or female, lots of pubes to run my fingers through, nuzzle my nose in, or feel pressed up against mine, a nice curly bush is just what the doctor ordered! I will say that the hairs can be a nuisance when you get one caught in your throat, but that's a price I'm willing to pay! :tongue:

ketch1
Feb 24, 2006, 4:53 PM
Bare for sure! I have been shaved for about 15 years now. I love my partners to be shaved. Pubic hair is ok but not for me.

Charles

Ocasio otoko
Mar 8, 2006, 11:12 PM
Pubic hair that is. A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I asked my late wife to shave it once and after one sexual session asked her to grow it back. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me) it and so I ask...what is everyones opinion on bush? I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?

I LOVE hair too!! I am far more turned on, practically fully erect at the site of a hairy pussy (especially a natural light blonde or redhead) rather than a bald one. I do not believe in bikini waxes. I think women should just trim a little here and there, not leave Mount Venus without any grass on it, :bigrin: LOL!
As for the men, we're naturally hairy, well, most of us, I like men hairy everywhere, pubes, balls and ass, and chest., unless they're showing off muscles at some contest, men should always be hairy. ;)
This is a question of personal taste, and perhaps hygiene for some, but I LOVE hair, is it more sensual and warmer for me to have a hairy partner, than one with just eyebrows and eyelashes as her/his only body hair. :santa:

calvin
Mar 11, 2006, 12:16 AM
Well, it seems I'm definitely in the minority here! I love a nice, thick, generous bush! No matter whether it's male or female, lots of pubes to run my fingers through, nuzzle my nose in, or feel pressed up against mine, a nice curly bush is just what the doctor ordered! I will say that the hairs can be a nuisance when you get one caught in your throat, but that's a price I'm willing to pay! :tongue:
i'm with you. i have some pics of women with big bushes.

gthommo
Mar 11, 2006, 3:41 AM
Hair every time for me. There's something erotic and grown up about pubic hair. I can never look at a pic of a gorgeous cock without a sense of disappointment if it's shaved. A light trim maybe - but no more!

Sparks
Mar 11, 2006, 5:09 AM
To each his own. I prefer neatly trimmed on both men and women, as I am.

meteast husb
Mar 11, 2006, 8:41 AM
even though my wife has refused, I think that a chance to help shave a pussy is a turn on. then you get to try out your work.

Tx46M
Mar 11, 2006, 8:57 AM
My :2cents: I love it shaved or waxed...smoooth!

:male:

Biboz49
Mar 11, 2006, 12:19 PM
No question about it, when having fun with men and/or women we love them shaved smooth, front to back. For the visual aspect I prefer women shaved but sometimes I like the hair, and for men its always visually attractive when they are shaved.

moonlitwish
Mar 12, 2006, 10:16 AM
I started shaving years ago, and have never had the patience to let it grow back. Itches too much. I must have it neatly trimmed if I'm going down there-male or female. Personally, I shave all the way back, but my girlfriend only shaves the top and trims the rest. Works for me because like others, I'm not gonna turn down otherwise clean genitals to play with! :tongue:

texasman6172003
Mar 12, 2006, 2:24 PM
Hi Imyself like it either way,on a female or male. I just love the sex,as long as there clean. :tongue:

funtimebiman47
Mar 12, 2006, 3:09 PM
Growing up in the late 60s and the 70s haveing a full bush was the norm. I have always been attracted to women with a hairy bush, as it represented the comeing of age for girls the same as budding breasts. Women with dark hair and redheads always did it for me as it is a great contrast against white skin, (blondes dont always have more fun). Hair peeking out the side of swimsuits, short shorts and panties holds a special place in my visual senses. I have come to enjoy the new norm of shaveing it all off, but it took some years to adjust to it. I like the saying... Hey its all good :) .

smokey
Mar 12, 2006, 4:04 PM
It is indeed all good but I still love nuzzling a healthy bush (the pubic hair not the president LOL)...I was with some friends once out in some woods with a head full of acid and I was playing with some moss and came to the realization that moss was mother earth's pubic hair LOL still believe it :bigrin:

funtimebiman47
Mar 12, 2006, 5:00 PM
Hey Smokey i just got this idea...pussy toupee. Sometimes we feel like some bush, sometimes we dont. Lol on that acid...sounds like u had a great trip.

smokey
Mar 12, 2006, 5:17 PM
the day a pussy needs a toupee as opposed to it being sahved is the day I think it should be hung up....it was a good trip thank you.

hunnybea
Mar 15, 2006, 1:56 PM
:2cents: I like man bush in any form, to varying degrees...Au naturale is good, trimmed is better, shaved is best. The less hair he has, the more places for me to lick. I'm weird about it, a stray hair in my mouth gives me the willies. :tong:

ntek56
Mar 15, 2006, 11:20 PM
Shaved is great! The initial sensation is irritated and raw,,, like when I shave my beard off every ten years or so. But as the skin gets used to being exposed and the post shave irritations lie down, the smooth and silky, suckable, lickable and lubable bareness is way very so much better that it is simply irresistible!

OralBradley
Mar 17, 2006, 1:50 PM
I haven't shaved my face for over 30 years and my pubic area since I caught crabs from a transient bunk in the Army.
I like the soft feel of the pubic hair and the way it transmits a gentle touch to the erogenous labia and testes. I also like the feel of a woman's pubic hair in my face.

smokey
Mar 17, 2006, 4:47 PM
besides lovely, soft and rich smelling pubic hair is natures very own dental floss. :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

Ocasio otoko
Feb 21, 2008, 10:06 PM

I'm with you 100% and all the way!:bigrin:

radioguy
Feb 21, 2008, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't turn it down hairy, but I love it smoooooooth. I don't need floss when I am enjoying sex, MF or MM.

stec16
Feb 22, 2008, 1:59 AM
I love smooth for both M & F. I always feel great after i have shaved. I have considered a home laser kit but they are expensive & when i posted a thread on the subject the feed back was not all positive about the results.

cogregg
Feb 22, 2008, 8:02 AM
i'm more on the hair side than not. a little trimmng now and then, but never enjoyed a full shave (on either me or my partner). I especially like hairy armpits on guys - just something about that.....

alisbi
Feb 22, 2008, 8:32 AM
i'm more on the hair side than not. a little trimmng now and then, but never enjoyed a full shave (on either me or my partner). I especially like hairy armpits on guys - just something about that.....

Shaved smooth men and women. Love it!

lonelygirlintx
Feb 22, 2008, 10:23 AM
On women, I.. and my hubby prefer bare or neatly trimmed.

And on men, I prefer to be neatly trimmed, alot of hair is a turn-off for me.

Falke
Feb 22, 2008, 10:38 AM
Personally, I love smooth on both male and female!

53bimale
May 31, 2010, 5:26 AM
Hairy. Never too hairy for me

Georgie_Girl
Jun 4, 2010, 6:10 PM
I like hair, trimmed preferably.

Northerner
Jun 4, 2010, 11:21 PM
I prefer hairy, but a shaved crotch would never be a show stopper. I am very hairy everywhere, and I think I would look strange shaved - like a bald patch on an otherwise luxuriant lawn :-) I must admit I have considered the idea that a bit of trimming of my pubes might be in order (think of that lawn again :-)

lv69cpl69
Jun 7, 2010, 5:16 AM
hair I want adults not kids

mikey3000
Jun 7, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ditto. I like pubes!! Even picking them out of my teeth afterwards.:cool: Just trim, but don't shave.

And my guys must have a nice hairy chest to snuggle up to.

foreverbi
Jun 8, 2010, 2:50 PM
To me it makes no difference if the girl or guy is smooth, shaved, or just neatly trimmed as long as I get to eat all heir pussy juice or swallow his big (or not so big) load of man milk.:tong:

sigman
Jun 8, 2010, 5:27 PM
I too, have to go with the soft smooth look of no hair on a woman. Love to see everything unobstructed and beautiful.
On a man i like hair but trimmed not all jungle like.

rjr1227
Jun 8, 2010, 6:49 PM
I myself prefer smooth. I think its very sexxxy. I was with one lady, and she had an arrow pointing to the goods, also sexy. But, if she does have hair, i prefer trim to a full bush. I myself keep trim, and sometimes shave cock and balls. Id prefer my men to be trim,but then again,when u like who your with, you just go with it.

Pasadenacpl2
Jun 8, 2010, 6:54 PM
http://blogs.chron.com/txpotomac/GHW%20Bush.jpg

I love Bush, too.

Pasa

sylar
Jun 8, 2010, 7:47 PM
I love it the most when a woman has a neat patch on top and completely bare labia. I'll never complain if she's shaved bare.

On guys I like it shaved bare or at least the balls bare and very short hair up top

the sacred night
Jun 8, 2010, 8:40 PM
I personally am not too fond of "bush"!! I myself get waxed regularly. I like it smooth and silky. Easier to dive into (and be dived into) if you ask me. It is very slippery when wet!! Plus if I had bushwhack it would cover my ever so lovely piercing!!

Slip n slide.... Mmmmmm

And probably get caught in it, too... Owie! :eek: