PDA

View Full Version : New to this!!!

bigsia83
Sep 8, 2009, 2:29 PM
Hi people,

Really don't know where to begin, Just told one of my best friends, and one of my sister's, that i'm bisexual........ Both took it really really well, and it feels really good to be able to be honest with them. Just really bit scared of what people will make of me when they find out (not that i've any intention of telling all my family and friends just yet), i'm a single dad and really worried that people will think that i shouldn't be looking after them:(

I don't really know what i'm expecting from this post, maybe some one who's been in a similar situation could advise, i'm not ashamed in any way about the way that i am, just concerned about being judged( who isn't ) Anyway thanks for listening.

Si x

Realist
Sep 8, 2009, 2:47 PM
Some will judge you, some will be OK with you, and some won't give a shit!

The only person you have to answer to is you! If you're happy with yourself, others should be, too.

I've never been out, except to Lovers, potential lovers, and some very select friends, don't intend to be out....it's none of their business...that's my view.

Welcome!

You will find some interesting folks, and some not so interesting folks, here. There are some real jewels, here, too!

But, you can be yourself and discuss anything you care to. It's like a family; just sort through them and find the ones you like, then ignore the rest!

(I know, I'm in an odd mood, today!)

Bill_the_Cat
Sep 8, 2009, 3:18 PM
Welcome I have found this site to my liking hope you do too in time.:2cents:

bigsia83
Sep 8, 2009, 7:12 PM
Some will judge you, some will be OK with you, and some won't give a shit!

The only person you have to answer to is you! If you're happy with yourself, others should be, too.

I've never been out, except to Lovers, potential lovers, and some very select friends, don't intend to be out....it's none of their business...that's my view.

Welcome!

You will find some interesting folks, and some not so interesting folks, here. There are some real jewels, here, too!

But, you can be yourself and discuss anything you care to. It's like a family; just sort through them and find the ones you like, then ignore the rest!

(I know, I'm in an odd mood, today!)

Thanks, appreciate what you saying x

onewhocares
Sep 8, 2009, 7:25 PM
First and foremost....WELCOME to this site. I am glad that you have found us and perhaps a place that you can come to seek answers, ask questions, offer help to others and receive from those who have walked in your shoes. We have been here five years or so and have found a wealth of information, insight and friendships.

Like Realist says, the only who really counts is you.

Belle

lv69cpl69
Sep 8, 2009, 7:44 PM
from us a welcome also. and I (we) only tell people with a "need to know" not trying to cover things up. but we never told the world anything the 2 of us do in the bedroom. so you don't need to tell the world unless YOU want.:2cents:

12voltman59
Sep 8, 2009, 9:01 PM
Welcome Bigs---this is not a bad site---we do have a current outbreak, as does happen, of "Troll flu"--I have tried to set up the triage and isolation wards to contain them!!! lol

Well---we do have our good and bad on here-but all-in-all, most folks on here a good sort.

It is a good place to try to discover more about yourself in what bisexuality means to you and all---so enjoy--and if you do get dogged by some idiot with something inane--you can figure it is one of our peristent, but annoying trolls!

codybear3
Sep 8, 2009, 10:47 PM
Welcome Bigsia... Lots of great folks here after you wade thru the troll-crap thats broken out recently... But if you're like me, you'll ignore them and actually miss making fun of them when they're gone... Hope you fine this place as interesting and fun as I have... :paw::paw:

ohbimale
Sep 9, 2009, 1:25 AM
Welcome to the site. It is wonderfull you have had good experiences on coming out to your friend and sister. Although people will judge you and make cold hearted statements let them go and forget them, because their mean attitudes are more about their insecurities than you. Blessings. :male::flag3::male:

bigsia83
Sep 9, 2009, 4:39 AM
Welcome to the site. It is wonderfull you have had good experiences on coming out to your friend and sister. Although people will judge you and make cold hearted statements let them go and forget them, because their mean attitudes are more about their insecurities than you. Blessings. :male::flag3::male:

thanks for the advise x