PDA

View Full Version : perfume whats your fav

roy m cox
Sep 7, 2009, 1:09 AM
i wear a sweet smelling one but not the stinky ones thou's that smell like shoo polish "ew"

i like the sweet ones cuzz they smell so good on me it drives my bf crazy ,,

they mix well with my body chemistry i can't wear deodorant cuzz of my skin problem so one day i started to wear colones and they started bugging my skin so i tried on some of my moms perfume and liked the smell of it she wore Chantilly lase i wore it for the longest time then i started trying others but some perfumes are stinky ,i only like the sweet ones tho some of my friends think im just being funny, i do like perfume :)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

robyork69
Sep 7, 2009, 6:33 AM
pussy. I love the scent. someone should bottle it!

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 9:39 PM

I would buy it:bigrin:

Hephaestion
Sep 8, 2009, 4:27 AM
Someone should bottle it - why when it is available on tap and fresh?

Wipe her sweet juices all over yourself - copious when she is aroused. You can see people's noses twitch as they struggle to place the scent. Better still is the advantage of having facial hair when the scent can literally be under your own nose all day.

eddy10
Sep 8, 2009, 12:01 PM
My preference is no perfume on either myself or others. I just like the nice 'fresh clean' smell of the human body.

12voltman59
Sep 8, 2009, 1:39 PM
I do like some of the various colognes and perfumes that are available on the market---I miss putting on some myself since so many places no longer allow you to wear it.

I have always been a fan of the various Ralph Lauren Polo products for men--I used the Polo men's cologne for years that came in the Green bottle-I now prefer the newer, lighter cologne that is found in the blue bottle.

I never did over do it as some people can do it-and for me---after a few hours---since I did it so lightly---what I did put on went away.

I always liked to smell the female Lauren perfume as well----I liked to by it for ladies I dated.

Like with most things----if done in moderation---colognes and perfumes are fine---it is too bad that so many people did tend to over do them and has lead to people no longer tending to use colognes and perfumes---sorta like it is sorta sad that we tend to no longer dress all that well these days--myself included---and men don't wear "fedoras" for certain occassions and ladies in most cases also don't wear accessory items like gloves and hats for more formal evenings out.

eddy10
Sep 8, 2009, 2:23 PM
Oh, I almost overlooked the wonderful aroma of fresh ground coffee beans. Where can I buy that perfume? ;)

fuzzybunnykins
Sep 8, 2009, 2:25 PM
I like CD "pure poisen" range that's my fave but I also like one by Jlo "Live" I think its called. Didn't realise it was of her range when I smelt it though :S

joshuasalam
Sep 8, 2009, 2:27 PM
i personally prefer the girly body washes and deoderant. i just think they smell better.

12voltman59
Sep 8, 2009, 5:24 PM
I can offer a soap that leaves the body feeling freshened and naturally cleaned---any of the varieties of Dr. Bronner's Hemp Oil Soaps both in liquid or solid forms-or the soaps from Burt's Bees----also--Burt's Bees has a natural deodorant--its a non-aerosol spray that has sage as its main component--it does work well and it has none of the problems associated with the mass produced deodorants and anti-perspirants.

Burt's Bees also has some men's skin care products that are scented with a classic old timey scent-Bay Rum!!! oohh--now that smells sooooo goooodddd!!!!

stormalong
Sep 8, 2009, 5:31 PM
Old Spice, since I was 12. AFter all, Change is bad, change is wrong, Change is Evil.....

**Peg**
Sep 8, 2009, 6:11 PM
Obsession by CK

roy m cox
Sep 8, 2009, 7:27 PM
I can offer a soap that leaves the body feeling freshened and naturally cleaned---any of the varieties of Dr. Bronner's Hemp Oil Soaps both in liquid or solid forms-or the soaps from Burt's Bees----also--Burt's Bees has a natural deodorant--its a non-aerosol spray that has sage as its main component--it does work well and it has none of the problems associated with the mass produced deodorants and anti-perspirants.

Burt's Bees also has some men's skin care products that are scented with a classic old timey scent-Bay Rum!!! oohh--now that smells sooooo goooodddd!!!!

wear can i buy thou's thy sound like some products,

and thx for a good comment:)

roy m cox
Sep 8, 2009, 7:30 PM
Oh, I almost overlooked the wonderful aroma of fresh ground coffee beans. Where can I buy that perfume? ;)

now that would be a good one i love coffee:)
i hope some one duzz come out with that id buy it :bigrin:

roy m cox
Sep 8, 2009, 7:34 PM
Obsession by CK

that duzz smell good i dated a girl that liked it :)

roy m cox
Sep 8, 2009, 7:42 PM
I do like some of the various colognes and perfumes that are available on the market---I miss putting on some myself since so many places no longer allow you to wear it.

I have always been a fan of the various Ralph Lauren Polo products for men--I used the Polo men's cologne for years that came in the Green bottle-I now prefer the newer, lighter cologne that is found in the blue bottle.

I never did over do it as some people can do it-and for me---after a few hours---since I did it so lightly---what I did put on went away.

I always liked to smell the female Lauren perfume as well----I liked to by it for ladies I dated.

Like with most things----if done in moderation---colognes and perfumes are fine---it is too bad that so many people did tend to over do them and has lead to people no longer tending to use colognes and perfumes---sorta like it is sorta sad that we tend to no longer dress all that well these days--myself included---and men don't wear "fedoras" for certain occassions and ladies in most cases also don't wear accessory items like gloves and hats for more formal evenings out.

and i have to do things in moderation wear my skin i consernd i can wear a lot of stuff on my skin cuzz i have a bad problem that if i use dish detergent its like putting your hands sulfuric aside and thats just not fun :(

so i have tryed all sorta stuff on the mark it and come across stuff i can use

smartsexychick
Sep 9, 2009, 3:12 AM

Check out "Espresso" by Demeter. I have several of their scents, and I am sure it is amazing. My personal favorites are Flower Show, Ginger Ale, Madeleines, and Funeral Home, all of which I own and receive many compliments.

http://www.demeterfragrance.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=859

cand86
Sep 9, 2009, 3:42 AM
I don't wear any, hardly ever.

When it comes to me and smells, you're either going to get something you'd rather not get another whiff of, or the smell of a fresh shower and lots of soap.

I'm just not the kind of chick who wears perfume, sadly. Love it on other people, usually, but none for me.

pmk7480
Sep 9, 2009, 3:58 AM
vanilla--everything else smells fake to me!

Sapphrodite
Sep 9, 2009, 4:00 AM
Im a sensitive skin gal too, so finding something both light and hypoallergenic is very important.
I've found that simple natural perfume oils (like vanilla and ylang ylang) from places like 'The Body Shop' and other organic-minded bath&beauty stores work well and last a long time, so a little dab will do you all day. Also try layering bath products from these natural stores, or try using a naturally-scented massage bar (usually cocoa butter based) as it will not only keep you smelly delicious but leave your skin silky smooth. (try looking up www.lush.ca - they ship!!)
Of the mainstream designers, go with Alfred Sung: I've never had a reaction, and they have both men's and women's fragrances (try Hei for guys and Shi for gals) as they are both light but long-lasting and easy to snuggle up too!!
Best of luck, and smell sweet!
Sapphy :tong:

Realist
Sep 9, 2009, 8:30 AM
Scrubbed clean and no, or low-scent, soap for me. I use a little unscented deodorant, don't like strong body smells. Can't stand strong pubic area odors, period! My GF smells delicious!

12voltman59
Sep 9, 2009, 9:49 AM
wear can i buy thou's thy sound like some products,

and thx for a good comment:)

The best sort of store to find both product lines is in a well stocked "health food" store----you can also find Burt's Bees products in many "upscale" grocery stores, boutiques and places like that.

roy m cox
Sep 10, 2009, 11:22 PM
vanilla--everything else smells fake to me!

yeah i have 3 perfumes that have vanilla in them and love them :)

roy m cox
Sep 10, 2009, 11:25 PM
The best sort of store to find both product lines is in a well stocked "health food" store----you can also find Burt's Bees products in many "upscale" grocery stores, boutiques and places like that.

OK thx volt i have some very good health food stores hear and 4 good grocery stores i shop at :)

roy m cox
Sep 10, 2009, 11:27 PM
Im a sensitive skin gal too, so finding something both light and hypoallergenic is very important.
I've found that simple natural perfume oils (like vanilla and ylang ylang) from places like 'The Body Shop' and other organic-minded bath&beauty stores work well and last a long time, so a little dab will do you all day. Also try layering bath products from these natural stores, or try using a naturally-scented massage bar (usually cocoa butter based) as it will not only keep you smelly delicious but leave your skin silky smooth. (try looking up www.lush.ca - they ship!!)
Of the mainstream designers, go with Alfred Sung: I've never had a reaction, and they have both men's and women's fragrances (try Hei for guys and Shi for gals) as they are both light but long-lasting and easy to snuggle up too!!
Best of luck, and smell sweet!
Sapphy :tong:

thx for the info and the link :)

roy m cox
Sep 10, 2009, 11:44 PM
Scrubbed clean and no, or low-scent, soap for me. I use a little unscented deodorant, don't like strong body smells. Can't stand strong pubic area odors, period! My GF smells delicious!

deodorant is still a no no for me i can't wear any deodorant it turns my arm pits into raw meat i went a hole week not being able to put my arms down and i can tell you that was not fun any thing that dry's the body is very very bad for me and one of the deodorant's was to have a moister riser in it and it was like Sher hell for me so i was trying every thing to smell good i do wash and shower very clean i have to , cuz if i don't i get infections with this typ of skin problems ,,, and i to do not like nasty strong pubic area odors that's just "EW" i dated a few people that had nasty odors and they say if you don't like the smell then by ,, but a lot of others do keep them self's clean and thats the only one's ill ever go for :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 11, 2009, 1:19 PM
Mine is a solid perfume from Avon called Midnight Magic. This stratigically placed on all of the heat spots like behind the ears, in the crook of the elbow, the trachial notch of the throat, and between the the ample boobages is great. And, combined with a drop or two of Pheromone oil, it works wonders..lol. It has this deep mysterious scent that lingers when the body gets warm, then it turn it intensifys the pheromones in the oil.
Good stuff Maynard..lol
Cat

Realist
Sep 11, 2009, 5:33 PM
Roy,

I'm sorry for your plight, Buddy. I can't imagine what heavy metals can do to you. I was in the military and had friends who got tangled up with Agent Orange, so I know how chemicals can ruin your body.

Of course, the things I mentioned are for those who's systems are OK with chemicals like deodorants.

When I was a kid, my dentist used to give me some mercury, so I could rub it on a dime to make it shiny. I used to play with it, until it was all gone! Geez!

roy m cox
Sep 12, 2009, 12:54 AM
Mine is a solid perfume from Avon called Midnight Magic. This stratigically placed on all of the heat spots like behind the ears, in the crook of the elbow, the trachial notch of the throat, and between the the ample boobages is great. And, combined with a drop or two of Pheromone oil, it works wonders..lol. It has this deep mysterious scent that lingers when the body gets warm, then it turn it intensifys the pheromones in the oil.
Good stuff Maynard..lol
Cat

hmmmm sounds like a nice sent ill try it thx cat :)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

roy m cox
Sep 12, 2009, 12:59 AM
Roy,

I'm sorry for your plight, Buddy. I can't imagine what heavy metals can do to you. I was in the military and had friends who got tangled up with Agent Orange, so I know how chemicals can ruin your body.

Of course, the things I mentioned are for those who's systems are OK with chemicals like deodorants.

When I was a kid, my dentist used to give me some mercury, so I could rub it on a dime to make it shiny. I used to play with it, until it was all gone! Geez!

thx ,, my problem stared from work i did , and i was the only one who did his job and now im paying for it :( i should post just what happened to me i guess

:flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2:

Jade Pecker
Sep 12, 2009, 2:20 AM
My favorite is Ambre, from Dillards. Dillards has the best perfume counter in the South, but ambre is expensive, so 4 or 5 months ago I bought a large bottle Of Vizzari from a chick at a perfume stand in Opry MIlls Mall. She obviously thought she was Ms Super Sales; she was so phony it absolutely bogled the mind. I mean was she for real? But the Vizzari is good smelling stuff, and a large bottle was $40, about the going rate for a bottle of Fabulous Fakes perfume. The cologne sold itself, desipite the young womans' best efforts. But yeah, Ambre is the best, I think.:2cents:

roy m cox
Sep 14, 2009, 3:54 AM
My favorite is Ambre, from Dillards. Dillards has the best perfume counter in the South, but ambre is expensive, so 4 or 5 months ago I bought a large bottle Of Vizzari from a chick at a perfume stand in Opry MIlls Mall. She obviously thought she was Ms Super Sales; she was so phony it absolutely bogled the mind. I mean was she for real? But the Vizzari is good smelling stuff, and a large bottle was $40, about the going rate for a bottle of Fabulous Fakes perfume. The cologne sold itself, desipite the young womans' best efforts. But yeah, Ambre is the best, I think.:2cents:

ahh thx :) ill have to try it

TwylaTwobits
Sep 14, 2009, 3:56 AM
I love Vanilla Musk and Sand and Sable. Currently not really using any as wasn't sure of the international travel views on liquids still.

roy m cox
Sep 14, 2009, 4:24 AM
I love Vanilla Musk and Sand and Sable. Currently not really using any as wasn't sure of the international travel views on liquids still.

oooh i love Vanilla Musk to smells so good ,,

and i think the ban is still going on about liquids i stayed a month with my boy friend and could not take my perfumes on the bus home i had to leave them with my boy friend :( but i got a lot of new ones like cotton candy "erfs" it smells so good and one called vanilla fantasy my sister got them for me she likes it that i wear perfumes :bigrin:

BiJoe696
Sep 18, 2009, 5:33 AM
Santos by Cartier is the only one I use when I use one. Was using it when I met my wife over 20 yrs ago and she luvs it still ( and me too for some strange reason).
Do not use one if visiting others who's partners may not know they are meeting others.

fuborks
Sep 19, 2009, 4:28 AM

And speaking of which am I reminded of the film "Perfume"-Morbid but a wonderfully transcending film nonetheless.

Both gender's can be aptly enough synthsized with careful blending of certain herbs however:

hemp, valerian, patchouli, sandalwood, sassafrass, rose and galangal, for example, otherwise the more malodorous and decidedly *noxious* of herbs. As for the question, I prefer earthy feminine tones such as those mentioned-But Gautier, Indian Sandal, Frankincense, Canella and Black Cocoa are a few of my favorites.

roy m cox
Sep 20, 2009, 3:25 AM
Santos by Cartier is the only one I use when I use one. Was using it when I met my wife over 20 yrs ago and she luvs it still ( and me too for some strange reason).
Do not use one if visiting others who's partners may not know they are meeting others.

never tried Santos, sounds nice tho thx :)

roy m cox
Sep 20, 2009, 3:29 AM
And speaking of which am I reminded of the film "Perfume"-Morbid but a wonderfully transcending film nonetheless.

Both gender's can be aptly enough synthsized with careful blending of certain herbs however:

hemp, valerian, patchouli, sandalwood, sassafrass, rose and galangal, for example, otherwise the more malodorous and decidedly *noxious* of herbs. As for the question, I prefer earthy feminine tones such as those mentioned-But Gautier, Indian Sandal, Frankincense, Canella and Black Cocoa are a few of my favorites.

im going to look up that movie i like all sort of movies ,,
and a girl friend i had loved wearing patchouli, sandalwood , rose , and i forget the others she liked but thy smelled good tho ,,

Devin
Sep 20, 2009, 4:32 AM
Allure by Chanel is my favourite nowadays.

I liked the film "The Perfume" a lot and I highly recommend the novel by Patrick Süskind as well.

Sapphrodite
Sep 20, 2009, 7:51 PM
For those who suffer from skin conditions or heavy metal toxicity, 'Tom's of Maine' makes an aluminum-free deoderant in several non-offensive odors such as apricot, that are only made from natural products. You can also try a solid salt rock, as long as you wash thoroughly at the end of every day, it's a perfect solution to sweating/smells on a very important event like an inerview, etc.

Travellers: you can get away with smelling great by packing your scents in your checked baggage (not allowed in carry-on) or by using naturally scented solid cocoa butter based massage bars, as linked in a previous posting of mine. They double as a massage bar and moisturizer, in solid form, and lots of natural organic fun on the road or at home :tong:

Enjoy!!! :female:

gfofbiguy
Sep 20, 2009, 10:40 PM
"Happy" by Clinique

"Sunflowers" by Elizabeth Arden (my absolute favorite!)

gfofbiguy
Sep 20, 2009, 10:41 PM

I love Sand and Sable too, but haven't been able to find it in quite a long time...

SaraSaurus
Sep 21, 2009, 1:08 AM

I liked the film "The Perfume" a lot and I highly recommend the novel by Patrick Süskind as well.

Just have to say that I love that book. The film is enjoyable too though it left me scratching my head and going 'what the crap?'.

roy m cox
Sep 21, 2009, 1:31 AM
For those who suffer from skin conditions or heavy metal toxicity, 'Tom's of Maine' makes an aluminum-free in several non-offensive odors such as apricot, that are only made from natural products. You can also try a solid salt rock, as long as you wash thoroughly at the end of every day, it's a perfect solution to sweating/smells on a very important event like an inerview, etc.

Travellers: you can get away with smelling great by packing your scents in your checked baggage (not allowed in carry-on) or by using naturally scented solid cocoa butter based massage bars, as linked in a previous posting of mine. They double as a massage bar and moisturizer, in solid form, and lots of natural organic fun on the road or at home :tong:

Enjoy!!! :female:

thx tho deodorant still dry's my skin out and i don't sweat , but thx for the info tho , and one of the med creams i use it smells like cocoa butter and feels good to :)

roy m cox
Sep 21, 2009, 1:34 AM

hmm ill try that and look up that movie to thx:)

jamiehue
Sep 21, 2009, 12:15 PM
D&G no doubt.

roy m cox
Sep 24, 2009, 3:15 AM
D&G no doubt.

hmmm thx :)

GuyF0001
Sep 27, 2009, 5:49 PM
I prefer none on either party, whether it be male or female. I just love the "natural" scents.