PDA

View Full Version : halloween costume

bishavedmale4u
Sep 5, 2009, 10:35 AM
I want to dress up as a girl with a short skirt, but I have good size arms and am 511 180 lbs, not easy to look like a real woman and I want to. Any help would be nice.
Thank you:flag2::male::female::male:

Realist
Sep 5, 2009, 11:58 AM
I don't know, I kind of like girls with some heft to them!

dodartist
Sep 5, 2009, 2:44 PM
bikini wax (just in case) :love:

BfloBiFun
Sep 5, 2009, 3:58 PM
I want to dress up as a girl with a short skirt, but I have good size arms and am 511 180 lbs, not easy to look like a real woman and I want to. Any help would be nice.
Thank you:flag2::male::female::male:

Went to your profile to get a better idea about you, but. . . nothing their, :( so at this time cannot suggest anything . . . not that i'm an expert . . .

Billys_gurl
Sep 5, 2009, 6:08 PM
Hi. I am a full figured woman. I bought myself a shcool girl plaid skirt at Torrid.com, and it is planety short when you bend over or sit.down. Try checking there they have some really cool clothes

roy m cox
Sep 6, 2009, 12:36 AM
this is a good site to get all your femmy stuff and i have other links if you need them , i love C/D its fun people tink im just being funny to wearing stuff like this but my bf loves it when i do :bigrin:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

http://www.milanoo.com/wholesale-Babydolls-c364###

FalconAngel
Sep 6, 2009, 9:52 AM
Big arms can be hidden with long sleeves.

Just think these three things; Cover, conceal, camouflage.

Shave the body hair and facial hair. All the body hair if you are hoping for some fun as a "girl", later on. ;);)

lv69cpl69
Sep 6, 2009, 12:07 PM
CUM to vegas the Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball has them all. but as far as size I never been turned on by to thin prefer a little larger than average.:male:

bishavedmale4u
Sep 6, 2009, 3:31 PM
Thought about going as a cheerleader, that way i could wear a long sleeve sweatshirt and a short skirt