PDA

View Full Version : First time...lets here them

bi_rider09
Sep 4, 2009, 12:31 AM
ok friends let here about the first time you experienced it and what you thought.

my first time was with my girlfriend, she thought it would be fun to surprise me with strapon. i must say it was fun until she continued the fun with her friend from college. then it was amazing he was awesome. now i cant get enough cock and pussy.

funfred60
Sep 4, 2009, 12:44 PM
I was 8 years old and the next door invited in to his house. Usually played with his daughter, so it seemed okay, but his wife and daughter were gone. We sat on the sofa and he asked if I wanted to see some pictures, he got up and came back with a magazine of naked men. We were sitting next to each other and he started to rub the front of my pants, then put my hand on his pants and asked me to rub. I felt this huge bulge and he asked if I wanted to see it, don't know why, but I said yes. He slid his pants down and I still remember how amazed I was at the size. He showed me how to stroke him and then when some pre-cum form, he scooped it up with his finger and rubbed it on his lips and then licked his lips and said how good it tasted and asked if I would like to taste it. Wasn't long before I was sucking his cock and loving it. It all seemed so natural. Never felt like I had been molested, but I guess that's what it was. Guess it seemed okay because it felt okay and I liked it. I continued to suck his cock until I was 16 and loved it. Think I was born bisexual.

fredtyg
Sep 4, 2009, 12:56 PM
It all seemed so natural. Never felt like I had been molested, but I guess that's what it was. Guess it seemed okay because it felt okay and I liked it

Thanks. Not to say you can speak for all kids that have been molested, but I always wondered about that. I can't help but feel a bit skeptical about some of these guys that show up after 20 years and say some priest molested them earlier on and ruined their life.

I don't recall ever being molested but I can't help but wonder if I would of enjoyed it. After all, I seduced a friend into letting me suck his dick when I was around 11 (nowadays I'd be considered a molester for that). I can't help but think I would of enjoyed it and wanted more if some older guy chose me to get sexual with.