PDA

View Full Version : Is there a good chat?

networktech
Sep 3, 2009, 2:34 PM
This is my thoughts about chatting. I have been coming on this site for a few months now, people are wanting to chat for release. The last couple of days I have found out what chatting is all about to me.

A few men have pinged at me to chat. I am hoping its not to have xxx sex talk i.e. I want kiss you, to go down on you. But instead the wanted to talk, about their lives as possible bi-sexuals. We just talked about our thoughts about different things on the issues. Just relating to each others feelings and experiences. And no, not gay, sharing feelings is okay for man to do.

They actually thanked me for the conversation I had with them. You could tell they felt better, was more happier than a few minutes ago. That in turn made me feel real good too. I hope this note well inspire more of us to realize people just need some one to talk to who will not judge them in any way.

Have I found only a couple of people on this site who is not out to have "sex talk sex", or is there a whole lot more of us. Any thoughts about this out there?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 3, 2009, 2:50 PM
I peronally think thats wonderful, Sweetie. I know its all hot to talk sex in chat, but theres more to life than Just sex. (OMG, did "I" just say that???)
I used to cyber and test out my erotic writing prose on people, but it got old after a while, and I just found I much prefer to "Talk", laugh, banter, tease and flirt, pick on, get silly and make people laugh and have fun. Its such a great thing to come into chat after a long day and just be with the people that you like, and care about and can relax.

We are everyday people with everyday lives, and its great to just be able to be us, and talk about anything and everything now. Dont get me wrong, sex is a wonderful thing, but theres more to life than Just that, and I dont want to be someones "Get off tool" unless I choose to do so.
Congrats on coming into chat and finding out that we have some fantastic folks in there. Say hi once in a while. :}
Hugzz
Cat.

_Joe_
Sep 3, 2009, 3:15 PM
You say that now Cat, but wait till we get the Sybian an IP#, USB connection, and can remote control it.

Then we may get Fran back..............

quiet1fornow
Sep 3, 2009, 5:13 PM
Net,

I hope what you have found is for me, the reason I always tell newbies and others this site and the community attached really saved my life in many ways. Most of those ways are exactly what you have alluded to in your comments. I have thanked some specifically but never will I ever be able to pay forward the help from person to person or even just the banter with many in the main room that challenged me to address and deal with issues I needed to and have since dealt with....issues that not only came with resolutions attached but a community of wonderful, marvelous people!

I am happy to hear that there are more that enjoy the interaction and essence of individuals here. We have so much to give .....to accept

curious married m
Sep 3, 2009, 11:52 PM
You say that now Cat, but wait till we get the Sybian an IP#, USB connection, and can remote control it.

Then we may get Fran back..............

Awwwwwww Eyes :(:(:(:(:(:(:( I miss the lil lez slut
((((((((((((((Eyes)))))))))))))))))))))

tryme_nd
Sep 4, 2009, 12:13 AM
I like it both ways, naughty and nice. I think i've been addickted to chatting since I first discovered it about 12 years ago.

roy m cox
Sep 4, 2009, 12:30 AM
i like them both naughty and nice but i am 100% BISEXUAL :bipride:

some chat sites iv been to a lot of people want to see me on cam and that can get spooky tho

be careful of people with tho ,,

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride: