PDA

View Full Version : women and bi-sexual men

networktech
Sep 1, 2009, 2:51 PM
when a man admits he is bisexual, he is admitting he likes the same sex. That doesn't always mean he is gay. Some women think as a man you will leave them for another man, but most bi-sexual men love women more. They love women and like men. Why do women think we are going to leave them, if they aren't into the "BI-SEXUAL" area? We are not going any where. Why is this.

Realist
Sep 1, 2009, 3:18 PM
Conditioning, instilled morals, religious dogma, old wives' tales, etc, etc. Jealousy, fear of social judgment, and also personal feelings are all aspects of why some cannot accept a bisexual partner. It's not only men, who have this problem, both genders sometimes have difficulty accepting partners who deviate from what they consider as acceptable.

I don't know of any way to convince someone with those feelings. But education, communication, and hopefully loving one enough to try to understand, is the only way I can think of.

joshuasalam
Sep 1, 2009, 4:54 PM
most the time i think people don't understand what it can mean to be bisexual. most people think were just horny or desperate and im neither. personally if a girl has a problem with my sexuality i wouldn't want to be with her anyways. i think the fear is that a bisexual boyfriend would be more likely to cheat, when it simply is not the case.

p.s.- i think there are a lot of guys who are bisexual but don't come out just for this reason.

jeancarleo
Sep 1, 2009, 5:24 PM
i guess this is the main reason why my wife and i were separated. she knew about me because i told her. then she told me she wouldn't mind me having a bf coming to the house but not to leave her over him.
It didn't happen because my love for her wasn't the same as the love she felt for me. after we separated she always asked me if i was gay but she knew i wasn't because we still had sex and she enjoyed it. Her family and friends knew about me and they all thing I'm gay. What a world, but I would tell my next gf about me when the right time comes and if she's willing to accept me then cool. I'm mostly looking for a bisexual girl since she'll understand me better than a str8 girl.

Lenore
Sep 1, 2009, 6:36 PM
Maybe i'm a strange cookie...(well, i know I am..lol) but If a man tells me his is bisexual i know he means just that. I've had quite a few men tell me they were bi and then ask me what I think of that. I think they were expecting me to scream and run in the other direction. I don't really see the big deal. Personally, i think it's hot..lol.

fuzzybunnykins
Sep 1, 2009, 7:51 PM
I think my partner came out to each other the second day we met (our 1st date) and no problems have arisen from it, it think it's made us closer than we would of been

DiamondDog
Sep 2, 2009, 3:42 AM
Some women think as a man you will leave them for another man, but most bi-sexual men love women more. They love women and like men. Why do women think we are going to leave them, if they aren't into the "BI-SEXUAL" area? We are not going any where.

This isn't true at all. Every bisexual person is different.

I'm a lot more into men than women when it comes to sexual attraction, romance, and relationships. I highly prefer sex and relationships with men and I prefer having men as partners.

I crave and I'm happy in relationships and having romance with men and while I enjoy doing BDSM/kink with men I also am fine with gay sex that's completely vanilla but I have never had or wanted vanilla sex with a woman as a 3 way between a man and a woman is not vanilla sex.

While at times I enjoy certain types of sex with women and have sexual attraction to women, there are times when I do not have any sexual attraction to women at all and yes it can last for awhile like as long as half a year or more, but I don't fall in love with women on multiple levels like I do with men.

When I have relationships with men and when I do want sex with a woman or have sexual attraction to women I don't go out and cheat on my male partner with women or other men since I prefer having closed or monogamous relationships with men.

If I were to have a partnership with a woman it would not be based on vanilla sex or sex without any kink/BDSM. Sex wouldn't be based on vaginal intercourse and heterosexual relationship or sexual roles or power dynamics where penetration that includes getting oral sex, is the expectation, goal, or main thing done for sex.

The relationship between myself and a woman would never be closed or monogamous at all as I would always want MMF/FMF 3 ways and multiple male sexual partners and I would also want sex alone with men and without a woman there at all.

I doubt that the relationship would work out in the long run as I would constantly regret that I did not have a partnership with a man, and yes I probably would wind up leaving her for a man.

For those that are wondering when I do have sex with women yes we do communicate and discuss how it's just sex and nothing more.

A lot of bisexual men I'm friends with don't date single women or pursue relationships with them anymore and have not for years.

roy m cox
Sep 2, 2009, 4:34 AM
i like both any way i can get them and equally if i ca i have always wanted a boyfriend and girlfriend at the very same time and would love them very much at the same time hell the boyfriend im with now wants me to find a girlfriend he wants me to be happy at all times ,now that's true love for you. :three:

i guise im the weird one hear ?_? cuzz iv been this way sins i was very young i would look at the girls and then look at the boys and go ahhh , but then when i hit puberty it was sheer hell for me cuzz when things like pe come up i found it very hard to do well i think you get what im saying hear even to day if i go to a gym that is a unisex gym and see all thou's hot body's i have to hide some thing that shows me being excited i truly love both sexes and i don't care what people say i am 100% bisexual and will die so,

and am very proud of my self :flag4:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

M. Wolfe
Sep 2, 2009, 8:17 AM
Maybe i'm a strange cookie...(well, i know I am..lol) but If a man tells me his is bisexual i know he means just that. I've had quite a few men tell me they were bi and then ask me what I think of that. I think they were expecting me to scream and run in the other direction. I don't really see the big deal. Personally, i think it's hot..lol.

Love girls like you. My bi friend (hopefully boyfriend in time) has said that all the girls he's been with since he was about 17 have made him demonstrate with one of her gay friends. He always ended up getting some in the end.

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 2, 2009, 10:02 AM
I have been attracted to bisexual guys since I was a teenager. But don't think that women being turned off by bisexual men is just a bi-guy problem. I have gotten close to a couple of bisexual women, once they found out that I had a bisexual hubby (even though they wouldn't have to fuck him) dropped me cold because they couldn't handle it and thought 2 men together was gross. I had been rejected by a guy once, he didn't want a girl that like girls, he didn't want the competition and even the thought of the possibility of being left for another woman was frightening to him.

I have never cheated on a mate. But someone who is insecure can't be comforted by any amount of words or promises. It's something that have to work on within themselves ( with support) and be open to educating themselves... I guess anyway..

Realist
Sep 2, 2009, 12:38 PM
LittleRay, My ex was the same way; she was insecure, lacked self confidence and became paranoid after menopause. Her mother, being a religious fanatic, didn't help any, either. The old bat had an uncommonly strong hold on her daughter.

In the ten years we were married, I never, ever, cheated on her.

When we were married, I told her that I was bi, but because I knew she did not want me to be with a guy and, I really loved her, I chose to do as she requested....not be with anyone else, man, or woman.

In the end, she began seeing things that weren't there and I knew the knowledge she had about my past was eating at her. It ate at her until we finally divorced, even though I still loved her.

I've always thought that straight people/bisexuals/gays could live together, if they were honest and up front. Apparently, that's not always true.

I now have a wonderful bisexual GF and, for the first time in many years, I am loved for being ME and I can love her for being HER!

Lenore
Sep 2, 2009, 12:58 PM
I guess it just amazes me that a person could look at that one piece of the puzzle and reject a person solely based on that one thing. Maybe it is because I think our diffrences are what make us special. I grew up in a house with a bi mom, black step father (at least for about half my life), and a bi-racial brother. There were always gay/lesbian/bi friends around. As a teen I participated in the pride parades/events. Still do sometimes. I guess that is why I just don't see a persons sexuality as a big deal.

On the other hand, my dad and step mother are ultra conservative and I live in Amish Country, so I also understand that I'm surrounded by people who just don't get it. (I was going to call them idiots, but decided that would be rude..lol)

I sincerly hope that all of you that have had a hard time of it find someone who can love and accept you for all the pieces of your puzzle.

Hugs all
Lenore

catraveller
Sep 2, 2009, 1:25 PM
Let me preface the following words by noting that I am still not "out".

I had a conversation the other day with a close lady friend, someone who over the years where each of us have been completely frank and open our our perspectives regarding any topic (save my recent interest in bi-experiences). As it turned out one day the subject of bisexuality came up. Her vehemont and scathing reaction to bisexuals took me by surprise. She said could accept gays, but bisexuals were people who couldn't make up their minds. For her, she is convinced orientation needs to be clear cut with no shading of anything in between.

I think learned that day what upsets people about bisexuality. People want to know that they are safe in their orientaion. It is ok to even be gay as long as they think it is something separate and distinct. They can't handle the fact that in each of us there could be a sliding scale of attraction to gender. Bixsexual upset the stability of both gay and heterosexual thinking.

my thoughts anyway --- and I didn't tell her.