PDA

View Full Version : am i normal

alexr
Sep 1, 2009, 12:41 PM
i prefer to have another guy fuck my wife. i prefer to be with men sexually most of the time. does anyone have feedback

fredtyg
Sep 1, 2009, 12:50 PM
Everybody's different, but that's close enough to be considered normal (from a bisexual sort of view) for me.

Bisexual Explorer
Sep 1, 2009, 1:10 PM
I will never, never understand why members are so concerned about being normal. If you like other guys to fuck your wife and you prefer to be with men, who cares and who is in a position to judge whether or not it's normal? If someone tells you that it's not normal, are you going to stop or hide in a corner? I don't think so. As far as I am concerned, if you're dealing with consenting adults its OK. Maybe not normal, but then again who is. I'm sure not even close to normal. Would love to meet you and your wife.

g

fredtyg
Sep 1, 2009, 2:27 PM
I will never, never understand why members are so concerned about being normal. If you like other guys to fuck your wife and you prefer to be with men, who cares and who is in a position to judge whether or not it's normal?
g

Yeah. I should of said what he said.

jeancarleo
Sep 1, 2009, 5:34 PM
yeah, same question here as gay azn: are u sexually attracted to your wife. do u kiss? how many times a day do u have sex with her?

FalconAngel
Sep 1, 2009, 6:55 PM
Define "normal" please.

Since normality is highly subjective, based on the various existing cultures and within subcultures within any particular society.

So which culture's and subculture's version of normal are you asking about?

NaughtyNorm
Sep 2, 2009, 12:16 AM
i prefer to have another guy fuck my wife. i prefer to be with men sexually most of the time. does anyone have feedback.0
This description IS NORMAL for YOU and lots of other men that come this way. Don't wory-- Have Fun and Be Safe.
NaughtyNorm

Realist
Sep 2, 2009, 7:43 AM
Alexr,

Years ago, I had a friend who had a beautiful, sensual wife. He was a nice fellow, loved his wife, and they did everything together, except sex. She was very virile and needed more attention in the bedroom than she was getting. He, however was becoming, like you, much more interested in sex with men. They had a male friend with whom they had an agreement to discreetly visit them. This fellow and his wife became lovers and that took care of her sexual needs. For a while they lived together (under the ruse of the single fellow being a boarder) and shared everything together. Later, the "boarder" became sexually involved with the husband, too. It worked very well for them and reminds me of your situation.

You are very lucky to have a wife who loves and understands you and she is lucky to have her needs met, too. It just goes to show you that two people who love each other can find solutions for every problem when communication, understanding and love is a part of their life.