PDA

View Full Version : CAT

lv69cpl69
Aug 31, 2009, 11:48 PM
Is it just Me or is cat one of the most wonderful people here? always with great advise!!!!:male:

roy m cox
Sep 1, 2009, 12:41 AM
:tongue: aww ha'loo kitty , gives the cat some milk and catnip :tongue:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

codybear3
Sep 1, 2009, 12:51 AM
Is it just Me or is cat one of the most wonderful people here? always with great advise!!!!:male:

Ha... Mommas the best... :paw::paw:

cand86
Sep 1, 2009, 2:37 AM
Funny . . . to me, criticizing others always screams "insecurity".

I like Cat!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 1, 2009, 3:33 AM
Well thank you Iv! This is a wonderful surprise. Pecks to your cheek for thinkin of me, Darlin. And and to that other Gayaz, I dont know you but kissie kissie anyway..lol
Ya know, its so funny. A person that has the constant compulsion to ridiclue and berate others must have a very miserable existance. To never be able to Feel the strengh and power of love an affection for friends or family must be terrifying and desolate, to say the least. Its their personal insecurities that make them lash out as they do, and that's to be pitied.
For those who sent sweetness, my heartfelt thanks, and to those who dont like me..aw well. Even Bambi had enemies. :rolleyes:
Hugs to all I know..:}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 1, 2009, 3:49 AM
No one ever said this was a support group. But it is. All here have come for some sort of support because of being Bi, straight, gay or lesbian. Some of us have formed tight friendships to one another. To whom ever cant understand this, oh well. Thats your private opinion. Your opinion of me matters not to anyone But you and Quintus.
Que sera sera...
Cat

Realist
Sep 1, 2009, 7:31 AM
I agree, Cat. I've noticed a propensity, for those who are more prone to being solidly gay, to be less flexible, antagonistic......even militant, toward bisexuals. It seems to me that bisexuals are a lot more tolerant of others, with a live-and-let-live outlook on others' views.

Of course, as with every other group, there are gay exceptions, but I've often wondered why anyone who does not posses a degree of bisexuality, even want to be on this site? Surely, there are sites that cater those of that ilk.

Personally, I don't understand why some are so cantankerous, argumentative and feel a need to disrupt an otherwise interesting thread. I'm OK with differing theories, thoughts and even dogma, but attacks on others without knowing that person, turns me off. I rarely respond to them, nor is their banter interesting to me.

As for you, dear lady, in my opinion, you're a peach! If I was single and a hundred years younger, I'd drive up to Washington, just to see your smile! Hmmm, now that I think about it, I think my GF would really like to meet you, too!

fredtyg
Sep 1, 2009, 9:32 AM
I feel this is a very tolerant and supportive group of folks in here, with maybe a couple exceptions.

DiamondDog
Sep 2, 2009, 2:10 AM
I've noticed a propensity, for those who are more prone to being solidly gay, to be less flexible, antagonistic......even militant, toward bisexuals. It seems to me that bisexuals are a lot more tolerant of others, with a live-and-let-live outlook on others' views.

Of course, as with every other group, there are gay exceptions, but I've often wondered why anyone who does not posses a degree of bisexuality, even want to be on this site? Surely, there are sites that cater those of that ilk.

With ignorant and false blanket statements and opinions like you wrote that I quoted, it is obvious that you have not been around many homosexual men or even asked them what they think about bisexuality.

I've been around homosexual men all my life and they are nothing but supportive of me as a person, and my sexuality and we can relate very well towards each other as men.

Gay men do not hate, distrust, or have any malice towards bisexuals at all.

Gay men also know that bisexuals exist and that bisexuality exists even if they are not bisexual at all and are not attracted to the opposite gender at all.

Most gay men are perfectly fine with bisexuals and bisexual men, and do not hate bisexuals or have any animosity towards people who are bisexual or something other than homosexual.

The biphobic media of the Advocate, NY Times, Village Voice, Washington blade, and Dan Savage do not represent the viewpoints of all gay men at all and many gay men do not even like such publications or see the point of them.

A lot of gay men are majorly turned on by bisexual men, prefer them in many ways to homosexual men, and seek out bisexual men as partners.

Someone's sexuality has nothing to do if they are going to be more or somehow less tolerant towards other people's sexuality or how they live their life.

As far as having people here who are gay men I'm all for it.

The idea that gay men somehow should not go to this site at all, or post here is just as hypocritical as the viewpoints that you wrote about where you wrote how most homosexual men have horrible viewpoints about bisexuals.

TwylaTwobits
Sep 2, 2009, 6:09 PM
Yes, Cat totally completely rocks. I have rarely seen her say a negative thing to or about anyone but when she does it's done with dignity and humor. She's been posting some kick ass things that always make me smile and I unashamedly stole the PG 13's for posting in another forum. So Cat literally made people of all ages smile with some of her threads :)

All in all Cat is my favorite pussy :) Hugs ya Cat hon

onewhocares
Sep 2, 2009, 8:08 PM
I must say that this site as a whole has some really interesting members. There are those members who choose to write and comment on threads as well at those who are active in the chat room. Cat is one who does both, and does so in an articulate, creative, respective manner. I admire her thoughts and outlook on life, and am proud to call her friend. While we here may not be a traditional sense of family, in many respects we are.

Belle

bicurious bottom
Sep 2, 2009, 8:10 PM
You guys are going to give Cat a big head! LOL! J/K! No matter how big her head gets, it will never match the size of her heart. She's a doll!

bb

Billys_gurl
Sep 2, 2009, 8:18 PM
I, too, enjoy reading posts left by Cat. For all you others, I too know many wonderfully supportive homosexual men. And your right they can be great people. But I have also know some who hated the str8 and bisexuals with as much poison as they claim to receive. Its all in how you were treated yourself.

Now, as for opinions. We all know what they say they are like. I for one listen to them all but still decide for myself what I want to think. I think Cat is someone I would love to call my friend and know that she would probalby say just what I needed to hear, no matter what it was. A family is a group of people who care for one another, or listen and understand. I know that is not all a family is but hey I'm redneck and hillbilly so what do I know. :wiggle2:

Georgie_Girl
Sep 2, 2009, 8:39 PM
Cat is quite a lovely person. She's always got something nice to say. :)

12voltman59
Sep 2, 2009, 9:24 PM
Cat is one of our more recent stalwarts on here and one falls well into those who make up the better contingent on here-unlike a certain person---with GayAZN's idiotic and ignorant comments on Miz CAT--he now goes into the permanently ignore file----so goodbye jerkoff!!!

Cat---you are great--and for those who don't think you are--if they can figure out a way to do so--they can literally go FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!

FalconAngel
Sep 2, 2009, 10:24 PM
I am not lashing out at anyone at all.

The person who wrote this thread asked people for their opinions.

I agree with Quintus' post about how websites--even this one, are not support groups or families even if a few insecure people want them to be or wish that they were.

Seems that your insistence on the insecurity issue screams that you have some issues that you just are not interested in dealing with.

Most of us have been there, but Cat is right.
This site is a community and a support group and a meet up site. It is a lot of things to a lot of people, which you are not recognizing and are ignoring.
Open up to what the possibilities are and you may enjoy it enough to not make remarks about her or the people here who genuinely like her. She is always helpful with advice and concern.

All of the people who have been on this site for more than a year, and have passed posts with her, know this and really like her for her concern and her compassion.

Shame that you are too angry to recognize the facts, even when they bite you in the ass.

Cat, we all love you, so just ignore the angry people.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 2, 2009, 10:34 PM
*Blushes deeply* Thank you ladies and gents. I am very touched by the love ya'll show here. :]
And to my fellow Redneck, thank ya, Girlfriend.
Big hugs to all that know me. :}
Red faced Cat

codybear3
Sep 3, 2009, 2:04 AM
http://ninxmz.org/images/420.thrashbarg.net/amphibious_attack_tigers.jpg

You're in Berserker's world now. You can either apologize for your pathetic transgressions or I can turn you over to the phone spiders and laugh as you squirm.

Think hard. This WILL be on the test. Anyone with a brain stem knows websites and support groups are not families.

Nah.

I'm just being eccentric. Ask these guys: www.nsa.gov

Right? Nah. Your form of forum eugenics is sooooo much better than mine. Have a sugar cookie. I made it myself.

http://www.kosmikradiation.com/albums_files/blackflag_mywar.jpg

Awww... A big wet pussy show up on our door-step... And with it a picture of a cute tiger in the water... :bigrin::paw::paw:

cand86
Sep 3, 2009, 2:06 AM
I go here because I date, have relationships with, and I'm attracted to bisexual men.

I understand this and am cool with it.

Now if you have that bad self esteem and need to pretend this place is a real community, a family, or self help group do so at your own risk but do not be surprised when the vampires and blood suckers who pretend they are your 'friends' turn on you.

I don't understand why you'd come here to date and have relationships with people you think are vampires and blood suckers and false friends . . . unless you think that of just the women?!?

MarieDelta
Sep 3, 2009, 2:15 AM
Personally , while it may be a "sexuality" website. Some of us have made many friends and indeed close ones (as we are wont to do.) You dont want to be a part of a community, fine dont be. It doesnt require some dramatic post (in fact you dont have to post at all.) My message here is simple, dont sweat what others do.

I'm sure if you want to go your own way, none here will force you to do anything other than what you want to do.

In addition this is a free site and if we who have made it something of our own, believe that we have made a family of people who care, who are you to judge us?

This is a free site...

Dont care if you like to have sex with lil blue adults, thats your biz, have fun , enjoy! Dont tell us what this site is or isnt.

Its not the site that made the community or the friends, but the community of friends that have made the site what it is.

Long Duck Dong
Sep 3, 2009, 8:17 AM
its a community site with * family * cos many of us can think with our heads, not our dicks....... and so we do have a *family * network here

we can welcome people with hugs without needing to be horny or hard up....

we can actually say hi to each other in chat without needing to say ASL or wanna fuck.....

family and community.....its what makes bisexual.com a place worth coming to time and time again for many people.....

but outside of that.... yeah its a sexuality site.... its about understanding and learning about bisexuality and being bisexual or being with bisexual partners etc....and as I have said many times before..... I am not just bisexual in the bedroom....

its people like cat that give bisexuals and people with bisexual friends, family and partners, a reason to see beyond the bedroom and look at us as people with thoughts feelings, humour and tears..... not just a sexuality.....

and its people like cat that being the family and community aspect to bisexual.com.... and without people like them.....bisexual.com would just be craigslists by another name....

TwylaTwobits
Sep 4, 2009, 8:50 PM
well said, babe.

Rudy75
Sep 4, 2009, 10:04 PM
Cat is the best. She loves everyone and always tries to help.

Meow!

Say it with pride.

fredtyg
Sep 4, 2009, 10:20 PM
GayAZN is a misfit. Not one of the best posters we have here, for sure. Goes to show that homos are often the least tolerant people around. Except for me, of course.

lv69cpl69
Sep 4, 2009, 10:23 PM
GayAZN is a misfit. Not one of the best posters we have here, for sure. Goes to show that homos are often the least tolerant people around. Except for me, of course.
Yea he even thinks "CHEATING" is ok from what he has posted .
But we love our pussy or cat yea thats it

fredtyg
Sep 4, 2009, 10:25 PM
I'd say that's rather judgemental.

lv69cpl69
Sep 5, 2009, 9:36 AM
You can't have it both ways and claim that labels somehow do not matter at all and that you are somehow both bisexual and gay, and that you are not a completely closeted gay man when it is clear to everyone that you are gay but are afraid to admit it and come out to even yourself.

looking at his peofile I would say he is out!

**Peg**
Sep 5, 2009, 12:08 PM
.... I've often wondered why anyone who does not posses a degree of bisexuality, even want to be on this site? Surely, there are sites that cater those of that ilk....

why am *I* here? I'm on a secret mission. I could tell you, but then I'd have to despatch you (my stock answer to people who ask).

my qualifications: no degree

signed: Peg of that 'ilk'

TwylaTwobits
Sep 5, 2009, 8:52 PM
why am *I* here? I'm on a secret mission. I could tell you, but then I'd have to despatch you (my stock answer to people who ask).

my qualifications: no degree

signed: Peg of that 'ilk'

ROFLMAO Peg, I'm straight, but I'm here cause my partner is a bisexual. This site has helped me to understand things that he couldn't quite explain. I have made some good friends on here by just being myself, open and honest. And Cat is a wonderful person. End of story.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 6, 2009, 12:14 AM
*Looking innocent* You've been 'ilk' Peg? I am so sorry. Feel better soon. *Snicker*:bigrin:
Bad Cat

codybear3
Sep 7, 2009, 3:50 PM
This is just a website. It's not a family, support group, or anything of that nature.

Anyone with a brain stem knows websites and support groups are not families.

There that wet pussy again... And the picture of a tiger in the water as well... :bigrin::paw::paw:

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 9:36 PM
There that wet pussy again... And the picture of a tiger in the water as well... :bigrin::paw::paw:

got to love a wet pussy and a hot wet one... wow:male: