PDA

View Full Version : Does beautiful lingerie spice up your sex more?

PrettyFlowingGown
Aug 31, 2009, 9:42 AM
I bought a full black lace bodysuit a cuppla months ago, and I cant beleive how much its spiced up my sex life. I have another CD friend that comes over and he/she stops overnight. The foreplay is more beautiful. We kiss intimately on the couch first then proceed to the bed. He/she usually wears a pretty little cami, and I usually wear a long nightgown, but not this time. It covers my whole body, even feet, except the crotch. I just love laying back and receiving a beautiful head job, and my freind does it so beautifully well.

Herbwoman39
Aug 31, 2009, 10:37 AM
Lingerie doesn't stay on long enough to do much of anything for us. I feel pretty but 5 minutes later it's in a rumpled pile on the floor.

But then we've been married 13 years. The wrapping isn't important to him. It's the actual nookie that counts most for him.

fredtyg
Aug 31, 2009, 12:23 PM
I find it quite a turn on to look at- with both men or women- but I don't know that it would improve sex much. I bought a few things for the wife some years ago.

She never wore them, but I tried one on. It was a fishnet type thing that covered the whole body with holes for the sex organs. It stretched and was one- size- fits- all. Very comfortable and it would be a turn on for me to see a guy wearing it and I wouldn't mind wearing something like that myself as it does spice up the mood a bit.

FalconAngel
Aug 31, 2009, 10:14 PM
My wife has a bunch of very sexy nightgowns and things, but I wish she would wear them. She could wear a different one every night of the week for a couple of weeks without repeating an outfit. She looks great in them and it does make for a more romantic evening.

roy m cox
Sep 1, 2009, 12:33 AM
my boy friend likes it win i wear a thong and over the nee socks and some gloves that go over the elbow all in red & black hot ,,

but most of the time he like me to walk around house naked:tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Bibutnotnarrow
Sep 1, 2009, 3:53 AM
Ms. PFG...
I totally support whatever accessories add a sheen to your sensuality and that of your partner(s). That I'm particularly fond of smooth, silky things on all parties comfortable with them certainly affects my perspective, but IMHO the wearing (and/or sharing) of sexy lingerie - no matter how long it takes for it to hit the floor - is never a bad thing. Of course, just getting naked and busy can have its own charm. :->

Fortunately, we're not obliged to follow the same script for every Tom, dick & Mary we click with, so go with what you like and let the slips fall where they may. At least one of you will be glad you did, and if someone can't deal with your benign peculiarities, rest assured there are others of us who feel it adds a gold star or two to your appeal. [/I]

artsy girl
Sep 1, 2009, 10:36 AM
Like most women have already said on here.. doesn't really do much for me.

My husband buys it and i'll put it on once in a while.. but it's really just for him than it comes off and you do it anyways.

girls.. we just want foreplay.. a little attention and were set.

Married artsy girl