PDA

View Full Version : yeah i know im late posting the about me thing sorry about that :(

roy m cox
Aug 29, 2009, 2:40 AM
just some stuff about me if any one wants to know about me i am 100% BISEXUAL and damn proud of it to..
i am with the furry community my fur name is mudpaws and no we are not what vanity fair or M tv and or well i hope you get wear im coming from ..
but any way i have been enjoying this site so much and love reading
all the fun and wonderful post hear i am so happy to have found this site and hope to make a lot of friends hear to,,

:bipride::bipride::bipride: :bipride:

DiamondDog
Aug 29, 2009, 2:35 PM
OK I thought the mud paws thing had to do with fisting and scat?

I don't care if people are into fisting/FF or scat even if I'm personally not into scat or being fisted.

jeancarleo
Aug 29, 2009, 3:15 PM
this is where we say:"welcome to the site."
There's way toomany members on this site. It would be nice if they all participate and share their ideas and thoughts.

terri
Aug 29, 2009, 3:38 PM
so whats your point ?

codybear3
Aug 29, 2009, 4:03 PM
Well its about time, Roy... Glad you are having a good time here... Lots of real good folks here... :paw::paw:

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:33 AM
OK I thought the mud paws thing had to do with fisting and scat?

I don't care if people are into fisting/FF or scat even if I'm personally not into scat or being fisted.

um no my name i got from my friends at a 4X4 mud bogging i was in my fox fur suit and was very drunk that day and well i jumped off my the top of my friends truck and did a belly flop in the mud ever sins then iv been call mudpaws or muddy by all my friends LOL:bigrin:

and never tryed the fisting thing ,, im only in to toy's or geting a finger or penis up my butt heh

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:35 AM
Well its about time, Roy... Glad you are having a good time here... Lots of real good folks here... :paw::paw:

thx so much :)

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:38 AM
so whats your point ?

my point is that i just jumped on this site and stared blabing and for got to introduce my self i don't like being rude so i was trying to be nice and let people know who and what i am :)

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:40 AM
this is where we say:"welcome to the site."
There's way toomany members on this site. It would be nice if they all participate and share their ideas and thoughts.

and thank you too nice to meet you ,,

Billys_gurl
Aug 30, 2009, 8:55 PM
I didn't know we had to do an official welcome, or hi this is me. I would have already done it. I have posted a few things and been through a couple of chats. I am so glad to have found this site. I LOVE sharing ideas, thoughts, and opinions with people who will actually listen and talk to me like I have some sense. In my home state, West VIrginia, people think I am an idiot. I hae that, because i am fairly well read and intelligent. Notice i didn't say well educated, I finished high school, but most of my education has been books, and 'hands on'. hee hee:tong: I have always crushed on girls but never acted on it because I was afraid of it. I am now so longing to find a girlfriend to try new things with. I am married, and he is so supportive as are all my friends who are mostly homosexual men.

roy m cox
Aug 31, 2009, 2:03 AM
I didn't know we had to do an official welcome, or hi this is me. I would have already done it. I have posted a few things and been through a couple of chats. I am so glad to have found this site. I LOVE sharing ideas, thoughts, and opinions with people who will actually listen and talk to me like I have some sense. In my home state, West VIrginia, people think I am an idiot. I hae that, because i am fairly well read and intelligent. Notice i didn't say well educated, I finished high school, but most of my education has been books, and 'hands on'. hee hee:tong: I have always crushed on girls but never acted on it because I was afraid of it. I am now so longing to find a girlfriend to try new things with. I am married, and he is so supportive as are all my friends who are mostly homosexual men.

oh well i did this cuzz a couple other sites i was on got pissed off at me so i try to remember to tell all about my self first that way no one gets mad or calls me out on stuff