PDA

View Full Version : did anyone ever have thear mate do stuff to you in thear sleep ?_?

roy m cox
Aug 29, 2009, 2:18 AM
a lot times id spend a week or 3 at my boy friends house we would go out to eat and drink watch movies things like that ,, but one week i stayed with him well i know it sounds funny but i have had sexual things dun to me when i was sleeping i woke up to having my boyfriend ether grouping playing with my penis and or sucking it and or he would stick his fingers and or his penis in my anus it woke me up of cores i would lay their and enjoy it till one night i notice he was asleep doing this stuff to me i thout he was just playing around :eek: i would mention it to him in the morning he'd say i was just so cute and give me a hug ,, i have been reading about sleep sex and how people do this in their sleep and was just wondering if any one had this happen to them , i mean he did not hurt me or any thing like that i just find it interesting tho and like it to ....

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

DiamondDog
Aug 29, 2009, 2:31 PM
No I'm a light sleeper and I'd get mad if someone did anything to me when I was sleeping or trying to sleep.

Also I know lots of men who have had rape/sexual assault done to them even by partners when they were asleep so that's not cool.

codybear3
Aug 29, 2009, 4:08 PM
Like DD, I sleep good but I can hear a pin fall... But I have been blown a few times and its great cuz for some reason (please don't gimme some head shrink reason why this happens, please) the dreams seem to give way to great pleasure until I realize that I'm having it sucked... I don't complain... As a matter of fact, gimme more... :tong::paw::paw:

fredtyg
Aug 29, 2009, 4:49 PM
Now that you mention it, when I was in my mid- teens, I stayed overnight at a male friends house. When we got up the next morning he asked me if I sucked his dick last night when he was sleeping. He said he thought he woke up and I was sucking on him.

Of course, I said no because I didn't. I wondered later if maybe it was his way of trying to seduce me into talking and then engaging in homo sex. But, heck, maybe I did suck him but I was asleep! I don't remember it happening, but I'd like to think it happened. Another cock to add to my list?

FalconAngel
Aug 30, 2009, 12:48 AM
No, but I used to date a girl in England that would very enthusiastically fuck in her sleep. I didn't mind being woken up for that.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 30, 2009, 1:41 AM
Me and hubby both do stuff to each other while the other is asleep, but normally we're asleep at the same time. We will cup, cuddle, caress and stroke each other in our sleep. Hubby has said I have dry humped his ass while I was asleep. So... ...... awkward :eek:

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:03 AM
No I'm a light sleeper and I'd get mad if someone did anything to me when I was sleeping or trying to sleep.

Also I know lots of men who have had rape/sexual assault done to them even by partners when they were asleep so that's not cool.

well i sleep so sound some times you can set off a bomb and id sleep right threw it ,,

and i don't think its rape cuzz i have been raped before and that was at a very young age ,, he just loves me to much to do that ..
:bipride::three::bipride:

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:10 AM
i even talked to doctor about this and he sezz i happens to a lot of couples more than people think ..

its so interesting i have been doing a lot of research about this and just wondered about other people thx all very much

:bipride::bipride::three::bipride::bipride:

chook
Aug 30, 2009, 7:03 PM
Well I'm a very light sleeper and if somebody tried to fiddle with my arse, they would soon find a 12 gauge stuck up theirs.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

lv69cpl69
Aug 30, 2009, 8:12 PM
And to think my wife loves it when I wake her like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigrin::male:

roy m cox
Aug 31, 2009, 1:29 AM
And to think my wife loves it when I wake her like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigrin::male:

heh cool nice of you to do that for her, i think it shows some real love their .. :cool:

roy m cox
Aug 31, 2009, 1:33 AM
Me and hubby both do stuff to each other while the other is asleep, but normally we're asleep at the same time. We will cup, cuddle, caress and stroke each other in our sleep. Hubby has said I have dry humped his ass while I was asleep. So... ...... awkward :eek:

cool that's love for ya i think, :bigrin: