PDA

View Full Version : Horny Smells

Iowabiguy
Feb 19, 2006, 8:51 PM
I was wondering what smells, if any, make you horny?
Is it masculine cologne? Fruity perfume? Fresh sweat? The great outdoors? Fragrent inscense? Food?
Oh yeah, and WHERE do you like to encounter these smells?

likalotapuss
Feb 19, 2006, 8:53 PM
I like the smell of a clean guy with some nice cologne! I would like to encounter this smell anywhere that I could strip down booty butt naked and do it to said lovely-scented man!!

Ang

searchingbrian
Feb 19, 2006, 9:09 PM
I like the smell of a clean guy with some nice cologne! I would like to encounter this smell anywhere that I could strip down booty butt naked and do it to said lovely-scented man!!

Ang

Brian is currently splashing on the Cologne, having just taken a nice hot shower!!! Where are you Ang?

arana
Feb 19, 2006, 9:29 PM
I agree with Ang, clean is good. Also a light splash of Armani doesn't hurt.
There's also that scent of a man when he's perspiring after he's just done some work that is a turn on to me. Not the hot, sweaty, pungent stink.

anne27
Feb 19, 2006, 10:53 PM
I like a fresh sweaty man. Not the kind of sweat that's been around and started to stink, but that musky man odor, I really like. My hubby thinks I'm crazy when I wanna cuddle up next to him after we've had a hot time, but I enjoy that man sex smell. Call me crazy.

innaminka
Feb 20, 2006, 12:15 AM
I like a fresh sweaty man. Not the kind of sweat that's been around and started to stink, but that musky man odor, I really like. My hubby thinks I'm crazy when I wanna cuddle up next to him after we've had a hot time, but I enjoy that man sex smell. Call me crazy.

I totally agree. Colognes and aftershave are, for me, a blandness. Sweaty, fresh sweaty is wonderful and a turn on.
If I had to say a scent, however - anything musky.

Which brings me to the sexiest scent of all. (This is the bi-side talking now.. :female: )

Eau de Femme naturelle. :drool: :girl: :drool: A combination of earthy and musk scents that get me going....

likalotapuss
Feb 20, 2006, 2:22 PM
Hands Brian a towel.... hee hee

searchingbrian
Feb 20, 2006, 2:27 PM
Hands Brian a towel.... hee hee

It better be a big one!!!

bhg08054
Feb 20, 2006, 2:31 PM
Men and Women both smell great when first breaking out in a fresh sweat!

likalotapuss
Feb 20, 2006, 2:39 PM
It better be a big one!!!

Yeah, it better be... oh wait... what are YOU refering to?!? Oh, I bet youa re talking about th towel, nevermind. LOL

meteast chick
Feb 20, 2006, 3:05 PM
My husband started using Axe body spray, and I love it. I simply can't get enough. I do however, find newly sweaty man scent arousing. I've been told my natural scent (skin, that is), closely resembles that of a flour tortilla, and although I wouldn't think that's sexy, and thought it was only a sexual remark (which I was assured it wasn't), apparently many of my ex's thought that scent was somehow fresh and intoxicating. On women, just lightly scented body lotion does it for me. Anything too overpowering, whether it be perfume, makeup, or hair is just trying too hard, and not sexy.

searchingbrian
Feb 20, 2006, 4:00 PM
Yeah, it better be... oh wait... what are YOU refering to?!? Oh, I bet youa re talking about th towel, nevermind. LOL

How do you know? Maybe I was referring to BOTH!! LMAO

SourGreenAppleBeauty
Feb 20, 2006, 6:02 PM
There are two smells that are wonderful, the tangy scent of a woman right before her period :eek: shocking I know, but I'm drawn to the pharomons (sp?) and then the sexy smell of jiz...especially my bf! :bigrin:

thelos
Feb 20, 2006, 9:11 PM
Horny smells? I love the smell of a woman's vigina, the smell of sweaty balls and the smell of my ass or maybe just ass in general (not like in dirty ass but like in natural ass).

Then there are sexy smells in nature that remind me of times I spent by the Kern River fucking and jerking in my youth.

Colognes and perfumes just mask the wonderful smell of human beings.

frankblues
Feb 20, 2006, 11:10 PM
Oddly enough, the smell of Piña Colada, because I've used Piña Colada flavored Wet brand lubricant for so long...

OralBradley
Feb 21, 2006, 1:12 PM
For me, the aroma of a woman's vagina and vulva when she is sexually aroused it a great turn on. I used to give massages to friends and would pick up their scent in the process. That is probably one of the reasons I enjoy performing cunnilingus so much.
Fresh sweat that results from sexual activity is also pleasant.

Newmexicanman
Feb 21, 2006, 1:30 PM
As a bisexual man, and equally attracted to both sexes, I have to say that those smells fall into three broad categories.

1. Man/woman sex smell. Before the act, during it, and right after. Especially that sperm and vaginal smell mixed together.

2. Man/woman/man sex smell. Differeing from the first in that a second man is involved in the sex act, leaving his own distinct sex smell in the woman.

3. Man/man sex smell. I love the smell of a man's penis and testicles whether erect or not. And love the smell of a man's penis after he has used it!

Overall, though, it is important to me to have that raw sweaty smell, it is primal and brings out the most primal of urges in me.

kickasstrinity2
Feb 21, 2006, 1:48 PM
I have to agree with likalotapuss and arana....clean and cologne...mmmm
like DRAKKAR NOIR...mmmm....with the ladies....clean and powder fresh :tong:

Metaluna
Mar 19, 2006, 5:01 PM
Fresh ejaculated sperm is the best.